Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
ESAD's Serial Killers/Psychology/Pathology Thread (DISCUSSION)
DMP Offline
Whiny Bitch

RE: ESAD's Serial Killers/Psychology/Pathology Thread (DISCUSSION)

Thanks ESAD. Ok, so for the life of me, I cannot remember the name of this trio from the Ukraine that videotaped several of their killings.

They garnered the nickname of the "Dprovniesky??? Monsters".

I'm sure you know who I am talking about and yes - my lazy ass did do several searches to see if I could get the correct name - no luck.

11-05-2012 01:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Eat Shit And Die Away
★ ★ Filthy European ★ ★

(11-05-2012 01:26 PM)lbridgeland Wrote:  Thank you ESAD!!

One of the most famous killers in my neck of the woods was Ray Lee Stewart. I remember when he escaped the court house and the fear of going anywhere or staying put. It was said that he would throw his own feces at the guards...I wonder what they did to retaliate???

I am also very (morbidly) curious about Columbine and all the school/university shootings. Unfortunately, the majority of the shooters are/were minors.

I have Audio confessions of kip Kinkel being questioned, Good Doc on Virginia tech massacre and much on columbine for you Smiley_emoticons_smile

(11-05-2012 01:27 PM)heartbreaker6713 Wrote:  thanks ESAD do you have anything on Robert Yates, another WA one. I was curious because I had heard at one time I thought they may ave been looking at him for deaths in Europe (I think it was Germany but not sure) when he was stationed there.

for GLR I don't think I had heard he confessed to that many but I knew it was more than the 48 he was sentenced for and that he couldn't remember where the bodies were or something along those lines but he was spared the death penalty... appreciate the information.

yes i have 3 docus on RLY, 1 uploaded im off out to get some weed i will post some more dox when im back Bass Ass Grin

(08-08-2010 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote:  May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile
11-05-2012 01:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Ilyanna Offline
Mocker

(11-05-2012 01:40 PM)DMP Wrote:  Thanks ESAD. Ok, so for the life of me, I cannot remember the name of this trio from the Ukraine that videotaped several of their killings.

I'm sure you know who I am talking about and yes - my lazy ass did do several searches to see if I could get the correct name - no luck.

"Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs" Smiley_emoticons_smile

11-05-2012 02:04 PM

ramseycat Offline
Mocker

What about the Craigslist Killer? I just saw part of the movie about him. He was a sick fuck. I don't know if this is true but in the movie he had his victims underwear under his mattress. I guess I should say their mattress since he lived with his fiance. How did she never find them? They never changed the sheets?

Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
11-05-2012 02:40 PM

username Offline
Mod Lite

(11-05-2012 02:40 PM)ramseycat Wrote:  What about the Craigslist Killer? I just saw part of the movie about him. He was a sick fuck. I don't know if this is true but in the movie he had his victims underwear under his mattress. I guess I should say their mattress since he lived with his fiance. How did she never find them? They never changed the sheets?

I don't know anything about the case but you mean never flipped the mattress, right?

Don't ever try to pursue a life of crime, Ramsey. You'd leave the damn underwear peeking out the sides of the bed for sure.

11-05-2012 04:36 PM

DMP Offline
Whiny Bitch

(11-05-2012 02:04 PM)Ilyanna Wrote:  
(11-05-2012 01:40 PM)DMP Wrote:  Thanks ESAD. Ok, so for the life of me, I cannot remember the name of this trio from the Ukraine that videotaped several of their killings.

Oye Ve - my brain is fried. Many thanks.

11-05-2012 04:41 PM

Eat Shit And Die Away
★ ★ Filthy European ★ ★

(11-05-2012 02:04 PM)Ilyanna Wrote:  

I have a bunch of stuff on them, one of the murders they taped all 21 many pics of them killing animals and taking trophy pics giving fuck you signs to the spots where they murdered people, bad people.

(08-08-2010 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote:  May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile
11-05-2012 05:19 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

LedZeppelin Offline
Mocker

Oh my... I'm glued to my laptop now, I was always fascinated with serial killers. Thank you so much ESAD for you work!

11-05-2012 09:41 PM

Sphincter Cop Offline
Mocker

(11-05-2012 09:41 PM)LedZeppelin Wrote:  Oh my... I'm glued to my laptop now, I was always fascinated with serial killers. Thank you so much ESAD for you work!

I am glad you and others are enjoying this! He put a lot of work into this and it is beyond interesting stuff!!!!!

This is a very interesting site as well with crime scene photos, which may correspond or add to ESAD'S work.

CRIME SCENE PHOTOS

11-05-2012 09:43 PM

Eat Shit And Die Away
★ ★ Filthy European ★ ★

(11-05-2012 09:41 PM)LedZeppelin Wrote:  Oh my... I'm glued to my laptop now, I was always fascinated with serial killers. Thank you so much ESAD for you work!

You are welcome, any requests I will cater if I am able.

(11-05-2012 09:43 PM)Sphincter Cop Wrote:  

I am glad you and others are enjoying this! He put a lot of work into this and it is beyond interesting stuff!!!!!

This is a very interesting site as well with crime scene photos, which may correspond or add to ESAD'S work.

CRIME SCENE PHOTOS

Been BKmRKD some time now already friend Smiley_emoticons_wink I supermod @ A gore site with 102k members, I have a folder of crime scene linx/blogs Smiley_emoticons_smile

11-05-2012 11:11 PM

Eat Shit And Die Away
★ ★ Filthy European ★ ★

Thats me done for tonight 44 docu's PHEW!

i promise to post some more on the morrow.

Night all.

11-05-2012 11:32 PM

Eat Shit And Die Away
★ ★ Filthy European ★ ★

Just posted one of the robert lee yates ones, for whomever requested :@)

11-06-2012 07:26 PM

NightOwl Offline
Mocker

Why are you so fascinated by Serial Killers?

Do you recall The Texas Killing fields Movie? Tim Miller the man who started Equusearch, lost a daughter Laura to this killing fields bastard. They have never found this serial killer yet. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...there.html thought you might find this interesting.

I watched The Texas Killing fields movie because of Katelyn Markham here in Ohio, Tim Miller came to search for her they have never found Katelyn, I thought it was gruesome viewing this movie.

Now are you familiar with Mr John Bunting? man there are some sick F's out there, Bunting is the ringleader of the Snowtown murders in Australia.
There is a new movie out The Snowtown murders and it's about this serial killer, this is one movie I wouldn't want to view.

"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
11-08-2012 11:50 PM

Eat Shit And Die Away
★ ★ Filthy European ★ ★

I have several docus on the body in the barrells murders,

I suppose I'm fascinated because I'm obsessed with understanding psychology and it's human nature to try understand the un-understandable I guess

11-09-2012 05:54 AM