Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ESAD's Serial Killers/Psychology/Pathology Thread (DISCUSSION)
ESAD has been kind enough to share a great collection of information he has gathered in regards to
serial killers.

Keep the discussions here, and not in his thread above.
(I will remove anything in there that isn't from ESAD)
He has a really sweet way of putting it all together for you.

THANKS
(11-05-2012, 09:53 AM)Sphincter Cop Wrote: ESAD has been kind enough to share a great collection of information he has gathered in regards to serial killers.

Keep the discussions here, and not in his thread above. He has a really sweet way of putting it all together for you.

THANKS

Thanks very much SC I appreciate the appreciation, I have a lot on serial crime such as rapists and other such undesirables...

thx for the sticky

I promise I shall not disappoint.

Check the Andrew Cunanan one i just posted one of my favs.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(11-05-2012, 09:58 AM)ESAD Wrote: Thanks very much SC I appreciate the appreciation, I have a lot on serial crime such as rapists and other such undesirables...

I promise I shall not disappoint.

Check the Andrew Cunanan one i just posted one of my favs.

I think this is an exciting addition to the forum and can't wait to read everything you are providing!!!

LOL Andrew Andrew Andrew!!! Can't wait to check that one out!
Its a great docu, I have many that are very informative, but the Cunanan one really makes me feel like i was in the race to catch him, fine made docu that.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

I just sat here eating breakfast and reading the entire thread. Love how you have posted the photo, info, and body (no pun intended) in regards to a synopsis.

I don't know where to start, all of them are so interesting and creepy. I'll make sure I hit a couple of those docu.'s as well.

Thanks ESAD!!! Very interesting and worth its own little area!!!!
Oops - moving on over.
Wrong thread, there is a discussion and request thread HOTD Blowing-kisses

I have docus uploaded on both and will post them as i get to them.

SC can you move these two posts to the Discussion thread?

PLZ
Night Stalker-Richard Ramirez and the Zodiac Killer are probably the two that intrigue me the most (not in a positive way); killings were close to home when I was really young.

Ramirez is the scary stereotype of a random serial killer that I have in my mind; watching footage of him at his trial was truly eerie. Still now, can't listen to Night Prowler by AC/DC without picturing Ramirez's face all the way through. I don't think the guy shoulda been allowed to get married (and can't believe he has so many groupies, still). Very sick fuck. Always wondered if he'd have turned out differently if he hadn't witnessed his uncle blow his wife's face off when he was so young?

With Zodiac, I'm not completely convinced that Arthur Leigh Allen was the killer, but seems he was the most likely suspect. When I'd see him interviewed locally from time to time over the years, however, he didn't seem intellligent enough to have developed the cryptogram and played cat and mouse with the police and reporters for so long (but who woulda thought an absolute dipshit like Dennis Rader BTK could elude LE for decades?). Some Zodiac followers are freakin' fanatics and are still attacking each other over differences of opinions as to the most likely identity of Zodiac (from the list of 5 that seem pretty consistent, with Allen typically at the top). I don't think this one will ever be officially solved. If you've got a profile of suspect characterisitcs, would be interesting in seeing it.
P.s. David Fincher did a really good job with the 2007 movie, "Zodiac".

I don't know much about some of the more recently apprehended serial killers in the US. Haven't read anything about Anthony Sowell's profile yet for example, other than he got away with killing so many women (typically drug addicts and prostitutes) and shoving them into the walls of his house for way too long. It was weird watching the news a couple of years back as LE was searching/excavating the house and there was a little counter at the bottom of the screen for the increasing body count.

P.s. Karla Homolka should be in jail for life; stupid prosecutors and premature plea deal on that one. Watching the video of she and Bernardo raping (and collaterally killing) her little sister is infuriating; she looks to be having a wonderful time. Ughhh.
(11-05-2012, 11:15 AM)Sphincter Cop Wrote:
I just sat here eating breakfast and reading the entire thread. Love how you have posted the photo, info, and body (no pun intended) in regards to a synopsis.

I don't know where to start, all of them are so interesting and creepy. I'll make sure I hit a couple of those docu.'s as well.

Thanks ESAD!!! Very interesting and worth its own little area!!!!

I hope people enjoy them I have spent Many Many hours uploading and finding, Ripping peoples requests, It's nice that its not un appreciated. TY

(11-05-2012, 11:32 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Night Stalker-Richard Ramirez and the Zodiac Killer are probably the two that intrigue me the most (not in a positive way); killings were close to home when I was really young.

Ramirez is the scary stereotype of a random serial killer that I have in my mind; watching footage of him at his trial was truly eerie. Still now, can't listen to Night Prowler by AC/DC without picturing Ramirez's face all the way through. I don't think the guy shoulda been allowed to get married (and can't believe he has so many groupies, still). Very sick fuck. Always wondered if he'd have turned out differently if he hadn't witnessed his uncle blow his wife's face off when he was so young?

With Zodiac, I'm not completely convinced that Arthur Leigh Allen was the killer, but seems he was the most likely suspect. When I'd see him interviewed locally from time to time over the years, however, he didn't seem intellligent enough to have developed the cryptogram and played cat and mouse with the police and reporters for so long (but who woulda thought an absolute dipshit like Dennis Rader BTK could elude LE for decades?). Some Zodiac followers are freakin' fanatics and are still attacking each other over differences of opinions as to the most likely identity of Zodiac (from the list of 5 that seem pretty consistent, with Allen typically at the top). I don't think this one will ever be officially solved. If you've got a profile of suspect characterisitcs, would be interesting in seeing it.
P.s. David Fincher did a really good job with the 2007 movie, "Zodiac".

I don't know much about some of the more recently apprehended serial killers in the US. Haven't read anything about Anthony Sowell's profile yet for example, other than he got away with killing so many women (typically drug addicts and prostitutes) and shoving them into the walls of his house for way too long. It was weird watching the news a couple of years back as LE was searching/excavating the house and there was a little counter at the bottom of the screen for the increasing body count.

P.s. Karla Homolka should be in jail for life; stupid prosecutors and premature plea deal on that one. Watching the video of she and Bernardo raping (and collaterally killing) her little sister is infuriating; she looks to be having a wonderful time. Ughhh.

I have U/L'ed docu's on both those killers and will post both soon <3

HOTD Richard Ramierez Docu

http://mockforums.net/post-292647.html#pid292647

Other than the actual murders the thing that really bothers me is knowing the fear so many of these people must have felt. To die scared out of your mind is so awful to contemplate :(
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-05-2012, 12:07 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Other than the actual murders the thing that really bothers me is knowing the fear so many of these people must have felt. To die scared out of your mind is so awful to contemplate :(

Sadly other than a handful of sex killers, thats the only way they got their pleasure.

Dahmer Hated killing just wanted a co-operative sexual partner, he was not into inflicting terror on people.

(11-05-2012, 12:07 PM)Duchess Wrote:

John Wayne Gacy dressed as a clown, I mean; who doesn't like a clown? It would hard to take the fat clown serious until he killed you. I know, he didn't dress like a clown all the time, but it makes me wonder. Maybe he did.
(11-05-2012, 12:11 PM)Sphincter Cop Wrote: John Wayne Gacy dressed as a clown, I mean; who doesn't like a clown? It would hard to take the fat clown serious until he killed you. I know, he didn't dress like a clown all the time, but it makes me wonder. Maybe he did.

he was a highly respected member of The GC's and rubbed shoulders with all sorts he was very well respected till he was sentenced to 8 years for two accounts of sodomy on a minor(males).

When he came out his MO changed and he wasn't going to let them tell on him anymore.

ESAD, I just saw that you included Ted Bundy. LC was present at his execution. I don't think he was the only high profile one either but I can't recall the other names.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
They may come to you as I postem.

What about William Bonin?

HOD ~ That was fucking hilarious. I liked that Clown!

Ted Bundy ~ The Dude creeps me out.

[Image: bundy4.gif]
Women were swooning over him during his trials, I have a large amount of court tapes on him and Jeffery Dahmer.

(11-05-2012, 12:31 PM)Sphincter Cop Wrote: HOD ~ That was fucking hilarious. I liked that Clown!

Ted Bundy ~ The Dude creeps me out.

It's a clip from "The Devil's Rejects" - great movie about a family (The Fireflies) of truly deranged serial killers, directed by Rob Zombie. If you like 70s style scary + campy, check it out. Also, one of the best classic rock soundtracks around.

Ted Bundy creeps me out too, way more than Dahmer or Gacy or most of the others. I could actually see myself possibly having gotten into a car with that maniac if he pretended to need help; the book and the cover definitely didn't match up on that mofo. Master manipulator.
ESAD,

I love this - this is so up my creepy, dark, little alley. I have to say, you've got some I have not heard of before.

I'm not sure if this is the spot for the suggestion/requests you asked for but, here it goes:

Columbine (Don't know exactly why - but, this one fascinates me)
Leonard Lake & Charles Ng (Sick Fuckers)