Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TN Principal..possible sex with student
Story~
http://www.wsmv.com/story/19897017/cente...llegations

FRANKLIN, TN (WSMV) -
A high school principal is out of a job, accused of an inappropriate relationship that may date back a decade.

A whistleblower claims Dr. Frank Brown had a sexual relationship with a Metro high school student years ago, and up until Friday he worked in another school district that might not have known anything about the claims.

Brown resigned as principal at Centennial High School following the accusations of sexual misconduct while he worked as a teacher at McGavock High School.

The allegations of misconduct against Brown date back 10 years, when he allegedly began sexual relations with a McGavock student that he continued through his tenure as principal at Centennial.

No one came to the door when Channel 4 News stopped by Brown's home Thursday in Franklin.

For now, the former Centennial High School principal is letting his attorney respond, calling the claims of sexual misconduct "absolutely false and outrageous" and recorded phone conversations "fake."

Now, two districts are caught in the middle of this whole alleged affair.

Video Link~
http://www.wsmv.com/video?clipId=7881107&autostart=true
(11-05-2012, 08:41 PM)JsMom Wrote: No one came to the door when Channel 4 News stopped by Brown's home Thursday in Franklin.

Shocker!

JMama!! Stay on top of this one, I would love to know the end story!
Great find!!!

I hear rumors when I was in highschool of teachers and students boning each other, but I really never paid much attention to it. Then agin, I really wanted this hot guidance counselor dude. LOL
(11-05-2012, 09:39 PM)Sphincter Cop Wrote:
(11-05-2012, 08:41 PM)JsMom Wrote: No one came to the door when Channel 4 News stopped by Brown's home Thursday in Franklin.

Shocker!

JMama!! Stay on top of this one, I would love to know the end story!
Great find!!!

I hear rumors when I was in highschool of teachers and students boning each other, but I really never paid much attention to it. Then agin, I really wanted this hot guidance counselor dude. LOL

115 SC, You crack me up! JMama
I will do my very best to keep up with this story for you.
[Image: main.jpg]

UPDATED: CHS principal Dr. Frank Brown resigns, emails and audio files released...

Link~http://www.williamsonherald.com/home?id=81760

Centennial High School Principal Dr. Frank Brown resigned earlier this week amid allegations “had been raised that he had improper, sexual relations with a student while working at McGavock High School in Nashville approximately 10 years ago and that he continued to have improper relations with the now former student (now and adult) while currently serving as a principal at Centennial High School,” according to a report from the State of Tennessee State Board of Education.

It is the second time in little more than three months that Superintendent Dr. Mike Looney has notified Centennial High School parents and students about a school official’s resignation for similar circumstances.

In August Looney notified parents that then-physical education teacher Darren Henrie was suspended without pay amid allegations of improper relationship with a student. Henrie resigned a few days later.

On Tuesday, Looney notified members of the media that Brown, who has served as principal since June of 2010 had offered his resignation. The resignation was affective immediately, but little else was stated about the reasons why.
Details surface in case of ousted Centennial principal

[Image: bilde?Site=DN&Date=20121025&Category=NEW...-principal]

FRANKLIN — Several pages of intimate emails, an explicit photo and audio recordings were released Wednesday by the Williamson County School District in support of its case against former Centennial High School Principal Frank Brown.

Brown resigned Monday amid allegations that he had improper sexual relations with a student while he worked at McGavock High School in Nashville about 10 years ago, and continued a relationship with the woman while serving as principal at Centennial.

The packet of information, released to the media after a records request by a local television station, suggested that Brown was attempting to reignite a love affair he had with the former student, identified in some of the materials as Latoya Nelson.

Link~
http://www.tennessean.com/article/201210...ck_check=1
(11-08-2012, 09:25 PM)JsMom Wrote: the former student, identified in some of the materials as Latoya Nelson.

Someone can't get rid of his Jungle Fever!!!!!!!

[Image: 921f58c7f8a7a75f.jpg]
hah guess not...

I can't wait to see what comes out of this. Sick Bastard!