Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parents Kept ADOPTED Teens In Basement For Punishment
VIA THE AP

[Image: PeekingFrankenstein.gif]

ANKENY, Iowa — A mother and father have been charged with false imprisonment after their adopted teenage children told authorities their parents locked them in the basement of their suburban Des Moines home for weeks, only allowed them out for school and passed their meals under the locked door.

The 13-year-old girl and 14-year-old boy told authorities that the imprisonment was a form of discipline but no information has been released on why they were being punished. The Iowa Department of Human Services said it removed the teens from the home in Ankeny after one of them told a school employee about their confinement.

The 45-year-old father and 44-year-old mother, who were arrested Wednesday, were also charged with neglect or abandonment of a dependent person. They each posted $22,000 bond and were released after a few hours.
If only I had a basement.

Hahahaha!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
And they fed them; I don't get what the problem is if they are being assholes.
I sometimes want to lock my kids in the basement. Or the garage. A closet even. It's usually in the afternoon when this feeling hits after 852 calls from them asking me what's for dinner.

YOU FUCKERS DON'T GET NO DINNER. SO THERE.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(11-09-2012, 10:25 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I sometimes want to lock my kids in the basement. Or the garage. A closet even. It's usually in the afternoon when this feeling hits after 852 calls from them asking me what's for dinner.

YOU FUCKERS DON'T GET NO DINNER. SO THERE.

hah I think we all have days like the above. Beat_deadhorse

Gotta love 'em.
(11-08-2012, 06:27 PM)Sphincter Cop Wrote: And they fed them; I don't get what the problem is if they are being assholes.

Depends on what they fed them.
(11-09-2012, 11:47 AM)DMP Wrote:
(11-08-2012, 06:27 PM)Sphincter Cop Wrote: And they fed them; I don't get what the problem is if they are being assholes.

Depends on what they fed them.

I'd be happy with Breton Crackers and Cheese.
[Image: 22.jpg]