Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jeffery Lionel Dahmer Revisited (Extremely Graphic Pictures NSFW at all)
Imagine that, 365 missing gym members a year.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

This was one fucked up dude.

Did anything ever happend to the cops that gave the one victim back to Dahmer?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Nope.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

That's too bad. They bear some responsibility for his death.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
OFC they do he was 15 and doped out of his mind, alarm bells anyone?

Giving that one kid back was completely unforgivable.

I'm light headed looking at the pics; I can only stand doing it on my phone where they're small.
Commando Cunt Queen
the kid they gave back to dahmer was the younger brother of the child dahmer was convicted of molesting. years earlier.

Dahmer always intrigued me, and it really makes you wonder about the human psyche. I have never seen those photos before; he was a sick fuck indeed.
These are 10/500+ found at the apartment a lot of these are police photos, not his own polaroids of their hasty decomposition.

A decomposing human is unlike anything you can describe, and is unforgettable.
so are polaroids.

I just love the smell of decomp. in the morning.
Really clears them nostrils....

How do i view the pictures
(02-19-2014, 10:08 PM)Mastasheo Wrote: How do i view the pictures

They're best viewed while consuming steak tar tar and a spicy Bloody Mary, with salt.

The pictures aren't hidden or restricted, Mastasheo - the images are displayed in the posts on page 1 of this thread.

If you can't see them, it's a system issue on your end.
(02-19-2014, 10:08 PM)Mastasheo Wrote: How do i view the pictures

What do you think this is, a girly mag? Sarcastic
Or the Daily Sun?

Oh thank gawd you didn't say the Daily Mail. My guilty pleasure is reading that ridiculous rag. It has great pix!
Long live the Current Bun!

(11-09-2012, 09:36 AM)Eat Shit And Die Wrote:
(11-09-2012, 09:33 AM)Duchess Wrote:

That is seriously fucked up what the cops did by turning that boy back over to the nutfuck. Jeezus.

He strangled the kid the minute the police left the door, it was also this childs older brother that Dahmer sentenced to 3 years for molesting when he was 15.

I know this is old, but he didn't strangle the boy. He poured muriatic acid into his brain and it killed him. Dahmer was trying to turn him into a "zombie" so he could have complete sexual control over him, but clearly pouring acid into a hole in his head didn't work.