Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
THE MOCK CONFESSIONAL
(11-10-2012, 03:38 PM)ESAD Wrote: It's all their worth

Cad! Dramaqueen
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-10-2012, 03:45 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-10-2012, 03:20 PM)JsMom Wrote: No, not at all. I feel violated. Taz

Thanks, thanks a lot for sucking all the fun out of fuckin' with you by taking me seriously. [Image: slap.gif]

You didn't get the sarcasm Woo

*gasp* Are you mocking me?
(11-10-2012, 04:01 PM)Duchess Wrote:

*gasp* Are you mocking me?

Neeever. Smiley_emoticons_smile
(11-10-2012, 03:46 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Only 20 positions? That's a shame right there, slacker.

My 20 impure thoughts involved way more positions than that. But, if that's all it takes for you, I can clean-up my dirty mind.

Very well then, I'll be looking for that detailed dissertation in my inbox so I can assess if you in fact have a naughty mind that needs cleaning.
I posted my boobs on Mock too. But I was drunk, it was late and I think Frank and some troll were the only ones to see them before I came to my senses and deleted it.

Was it a picture of your cleavage?
(11-10-2012, 04:57 PM)sally Wrote: I posted my boobs on Mock too. But I was drunk, it was late and I think Frank and some troll were the only ones to see them before I came to my senses and deleted it.

I think only ESAD and possibly Duchess seen my "cleavage". I gave everyone 2 minutes to peek and POOF!
(11-10-2012, 04:25 PM)Jimbone Wrote:
(11-10-2012, 03:46 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Only 20 positions? That's a shame right there, slacker.

My 20 impure thoughts involved way more positions than that. But, if that's all it takes for you, I can clean-up my dirty mind.

Very well then, I'll be looking for that detailed dissertation in my inbox so I can assess if you in fact have a naughty mind that needs cleaning.

I'm already working too hard for a Saturday; no private dissertations in my future, Boss. And what's the fun in keeping it private? We're in the confessional, sinner.

Tell you what, if you guess first time whether this photo that I cropped is breast cleavage or ass cleavage, I'll confess to a couple of my filthy thoughts in this thread when I get done working tonight.

5050 shot, wanna play, Mr. Big Jim Bone? 116

[Image: breastorbut.jpg]
That's a butt.
Commando Cunt Queen
(11-10-2012, 05:00 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Was it a picture of your cleavage?

No, it was a picture of my bare boobs 50
Okay, that's 1 in the butt (column) for username.

I'll reveal the answer when I get back home later.

Gonna be pretty embarrassing for those guessers that can't tell the difference between an ass and
a set of breasts, right? Smiley_emoticons_smile
(11-10-2012, 05:42 PM)sally Wrote: it was a picture of my bare boobs 50

I missed it. 111

Oh shit! 115

Doing too many things at once; this was the photo I mean to post:

[Image: breastorbut.jpg?t=1352582855]

Guess I'm gonna have some confessions to make. 106

Are you cleaning with bleach again, sweetie pie. That's the same picture.
That's the photo you did post.
Commando Cunt Queen
(11-10-2012, 05:58 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Are you cleaning with bleach again, sweetie pie. That's the same picture.

No, I swear. I'm doing the books and then I have to go give a dementia seminar. On my computer, the first post shows the full shot and the second one I posted is cropped to just the cleavage area.

Maybe I'm demented. Safe bet. hah
(11-10-2012, 05:58 PM)username Wrote: That's the photo you did post.

How weird; two different shots on my screen. Are you seeing the full shot or just the cleavage portion?
Just the cleavage. If you're doing it through photobucket it might not be showing up for us. They suck ass.
After very close examination, that's definitely an ass shot and not tits.

You'll have to do better HOTD!