Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/13/1974 Crime History
Today's crime history.....

[Image: Amityville.jpg]

On November 13, 1974, Ronald DeFeo burst into a bar, screaming that his family had been murdered. Indeed, DeFeo’s parents and four siblings lay dead in their beds, each shot with a .35 caliber rifle. DeFeo told police the killings were the work of a mobster, but his story soon began to unwind and he was charged with the murders.

[Image: amvphoto.jpg][Image: 7amity.jpg][Image: defeo_anemi.jpg]
Great last name on that guy:

DeFeo

"of the ugly"

Ha!
That happened not to far from where I live was just 12 years old then.House looks alot different now.
Saw an interview with him recently on either BIO or ID (Investigative Discovery TV)---He gave me the creeps. Claims he didn't do it. It was an interesting interview and story.
(11-13-2012, 05:00 PM)justme Wrote: Saw an interview with him recently on either BIO or ID (Investigative Discovery TV)---He gave me the creeps. Claims he didn't do it. It was an interesting interview and story.

I saw it also very creepy and his story is odd just like him.
The guy is creepy. I thought he was lying too.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
no one like your family can piss u of like that.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

ok...that made me laugh inappropriately ...out loud. Smiley_emoticons_smile
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
real talk Smiley_emoticons_smile
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile