Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's The Rat?
FLST Softtai Wrote:"smells like vag......smells like vag"

ok if your slut ass smells like that you have a major pussy problem!
Take your stank ASS TO THE DR!!!!
YOU would be beyond Massengil or Summers EVE BITCH!
Of course pool ballz n cues and perhaps sticks and chalk to mark a spot wouldn't be on your saggy nasty tit ass..looks like shes had a few yard apes swinging off them...Id suggest a plastic surgeon.I.rather be a training bra size than have nasty ass tits like hers.
That shit was enufff to make ANYONE puke ..UNLESS of course you were REALLY desperate and had some spare change or or a cig to spare for a bj...I will asume the ball shaving is mandantory33

::blink::
86 112
Yeah, sounds like someone was wacked out on goofballs or some shit posting that!
Way to slam some character in a TV show...

::nuts::
I thought she was talking about 'someone' else.
I think she was. And I'm betting she didn't read the whole topic SHE posted and thought you all were talking about 'someone' and not food! ::nuts::

::lmao::Way to go Softtail! I suggest you stay away from the computer in the middle of the night stoned out of your gourd. ::aww::
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
sally Wrote:homefries.
You mean "French fries".

The French?, France?, the nation without whoms help you would never have won the war of independence?
Yeah, yeah. French fries and homefries are two different things here. French fries are cut long and deep fried like a pommes frite. Homefries are cut in squares and fried on a griddle sometimes with peppers or onions.
What a fucking stooge to try making a political statement out of a potato dish. ::rollseyes::
You people are too much. How many topics have been started in the last week where Sinister is the topic? She left. That's what you all wanted. Let it go.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:You people are too much. How many topics have been started in the last week where Sinister is the topic? She left. That's what you all wanted. Let it go.
Shut up, you ninny.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:You people are too much. How many topics have been started in the last week where Sinister is the topic? She left. That's what you all wanted. Let it go.
Shut up, you ninny.
You called me a ninny? ::lmao::::rolllaugh:: You called mea ninny!! ::rolllaugh::::rolllaugh::
sally Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
You mean "French fries".

The French?, France?, the nation without whoms help you would never have won the war of independence?
Yeah, yeah. French fries and homefries are two different things here. French fries are cut long and deep fried like a pommes frite. Homefries are cut in squares and fried on a griddle sometimes with peppers or onions.
I think he mistakenly thought you were talking about 'Freedom Fries', that retarded moniker which was tossed around for a short while before being promptly forgotten.

Yes, 'home fries' and 'french fries' are different things. I prefer my taters baked or mashed.
I like my fries really crispy. And salty. Yum. I love smashed potatoes too - sort of like mashed but with the skins. Shit, now I am hungry.
SyberBitch Wrote:
sally Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
You mean "French fries".

I think he mistakenly thought you were talking about 'Freedom Fries', that retarded moniker which was tossed around for a short while before being promptly forgotten.

Yes, 'home fries' and 'french fries' are different things. I prefer my taters baked or mashed.
Yes he insinuated that I'm one of those crazy fucks who boycotted French products when the French didn't support the invasion in Iraq ::rollseyes::. Opie obviously doesn't know shit about potatoes.
ramseycat Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
Shut up, you ninny.
You called me a ninny? ::lmao::::rolllaugh:: You called mea ninny!! ::rolllaugh::::rolllaugh::

It's the perfect word for you. ::thumbs::

nin·ny
(n[Image: ibreve.gif]n[Image: prime.gif][Image: emacr.gif])

n. pl. nin·nies
A fool; a simpleton.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
Shut up, you ninny.

It's the perfect word for you. ::thumbs::

nin·ny
(n[Image: ibreve.gif]n[Image: prime.gif][Image: emacr.gif])

n. pl. nin·nies
A fool; a simpleton.

Wow. You really told me. You cut me deep. I don't think I will ever recover.

::lmao::
I just had deja Vu.
I'm pretty sure I've never called her a ninny before, but I was getting tired of 'fucking idiot.'

Edited to add: I was just informed that Ramsey was channelling 'someone' with her 'you cut me deep' remark. God, that's sad, Ramsey... let it go. ::aww::
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I'm pretty sure I've never called her a ninny before, but I was getting tired of 'fucking idiot.'

Edited to add: I was just informed that Ramsey was channelling 'someone' with her 'you cut me deep' remark. God, that's sad, Ramsey... let it go. ::aww::

What are you talking about? I don't know who informed you but "You cut me deep" is from Shrek you idiot.

How about YOU let it go? YOU are the one that is starting threads about her and dredging up old ones with her pics. Seriously Lumpy. You are one fucked up chick.
ramseycat Wrote:YOU are the one that is starting threads about her and dredging up old ones with her pics. Seriously Lumpy. You are one fucked up chick.
http://www.mockforums.com/view_topic.php...forum_id=6

::dunno::
ramseycat Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I'm pretty sure I've never called her a ninny before, but I was getting tired of 'fucking idiot.'

What are you talking about? I don't know who informed you but "You cut me deep" is from Shrek you idiot.

How about YOU let it go? YOU are the one that is starting threads about her and dredging up old ones with her pics. Seriously Lumpy. You are one fucked up chick.

Ramsey, you poor, confused dear;the only thread I've started that had anything to do with Sinister was titled "Ramsey's whine and moan about Sinister's departure thread." I know you have problems with logic and common sense, but it shouldn't be that hard to check old threads before typing such a glaring and stupid mistake.

Just let it go, Ramsey. Let it go. ::aww::