Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's The Rat?
I wonder which one of these bad asses was the one to testify for the prosecution in ol' Bullet's trial?
Cuz you know how the brothers take care of each other in tough times.

Bros cover Bros WITH THE EXCEPTION OF LIBERTY RIDERS

I'm guessing the gay looking dude with his hands in his pockets.
He looks like a plant.

He's the undercover kid who pretends to be 21 and buys beer at the local speedymart only to then have the cops bust in blazing, citing the owner for unlawful selling of intoxicants to a minor.
Squeaky, squirtie little punk ass narc bitch!

I'd be very, very suspicious of that boy.
Didn't 'someone' make a point of blacking out the jacket Bullet's holding because club bullshit can NEVER be posted online?

That's kind of confusing considering said club has a website with the same info on its homepage.

Gee, ya think maybe 'someone' doesn't know what the fuck she's talking about?

edit: oopsie
OnBendedKnee Wrote:I'm guessing the gay looking dude with his hands in his pockets.
He looks like a plant.

He's the undercover kid who pretends to be 21 and buys beer at the local speedymart only to then have the cops bust in blazing, citing the owner for unlawful selling of intoxicants to a minor.

Hahahaha!
OnBendedKnee Wrote:I'm guessing the gay looking dude with his hands in his pockets.
He looks like a plant.

Isn't that Sinister's son? That would explain itthough, I'd rat too if my parents were Sinister and Bullet.
I don't know the lad's heritage.
I go strictly on his body language.

That, coupled with the fact one of his pupil's is a bit more dilated than the other, yeah, he's as suspicious as shit on a ceiling.
Bullet is not his father.
[user=20]The Antagonist[/user] wrote:
Quote:Bullet is not his father.

Who is?

::dunno:: [Image: whois.jpg]::dunno::
I wonder if anyone here would like to have their child cyber abused as all frolic on the"get on board train" . Sinister left, yet some folks are not satisfied with that. I have to admit that she really fucked with peoples heads here and just aboutfield kicked the hornets nest.Hell she jumped on me for stupid shit. But this display of high school gossip has got me really wondering who has the integrity here.......carry on bumble bees...........::lmao::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Oh my god, we're pulling a train on Sinister's son?!? :shock:
I'm thinking leave the kid out of it - that's kind of unfair. OBK had no idea it was her kid I'm sure.
No, I did not.
It is a Mock forum though, but I still get it.

Kids should be off limits.

I don't believe what I wrote is worthy of going back to edit it out, but I won't continue in that vein in the future.
Ant, I would usually agree with you, but she did post the photo here, and even commented on her hesitance to do so knowing it would open up the possibility of rude comments.

::dunno::

I'm pretty sure OBK didn't know it was her son... and no one else has really said anything that bad about the kid. Simmer down folks.

Edit: clarity

I think Softtail gave plenty to mock instead of the kid anyway.
[user=20]The Antagonist[/user] wrote:
Quote:I think Softtail gave plenty to mock instead of the kid anyway.

Excellent point. For example, no one's even mentioned yet the pee stain on the front of the gentleman's trousers wearing the chaps (second from the left).
OnBendedKnee Wrote:[user=20]The Antagonist[/user] wrote:
Quote:I think Softtail gave plenty to mock instead of the kid anyway.

Excellent point. For example, no one's even mentioned yet the pee stain on the front of the gentleman's trousers wearing the chaps (second from the left).

I might not have mentioned it, but I've been examining it very closely.

VERY closely.
Dude, that's wrong. An adult man pissing hisself like that. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
For the record, I was not making fun of the kid, I would never do something like that. I was making fun of Sinister and Bullet ::dlaugh::
You people are the best scrambled eggs on the planet. Kinda sorta, well really not, but it sounded good for a minute, well not a minute, but for a second there, ummm nope not even that.......nevermind.Smiley_emoticons_razz Hey! How bout them Yankees? They still suck. Could not win the first game in the new stadium hahahahahahahahaaaaaa
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I love eggs, they're the perfect food.