Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dear Shy Members and Lurkers...
Welcome to my nice thread. Love3

Talk to me.
Don't PEOPLE SHE IS AN UFFING TWITCH!
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(11-15-2012, 02:47 PM)ESAD Wrote: Don't PEOPLE SHE IS AN UFFING TWITCH!

Listen up, horsebutt, you're neither shy or a lurker so GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY NICE THREAD!!!

Back to the reticent folks...Blowing-kisses
Don't trust her, refer to her as "Uscariot Firekotch"

Bye
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(11-15-2012, 02:54 PM)ESAD Wrote: Don't trust her, refer to her as "Uscariot Firekotch"

Bye

They can call me anything they like and I will still love on them. 75
[Image: stock-photo-dangerous-businesswoman-hold...297027.jpg]

User, are you bored? Need something to do? Go clean something. Cook up some dinner for your hard working husband. Shave that coochie for a change.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Fire cootch.

ESAD!! How's my favorite Mocker today? Feeling good?

Got any percocets's you can share?
(11-15-2012, 03:07 PM)ramseycat Wrote: User, are you bored? Need something to do? Go clean something. Cook up some dinner for your hard working husband. Shave that coochie for a change.

I'll gladly shave her crotch for change. And Febreze it for free.
(11-15-2012, 03:11 PM)ramseycat Wrote: ESAD!! How's my favorite Mocker today? Feeling good?

Not for you bitch.

(11-15-2012, 03:22 PM)ESAD Wrote:
(11-15-2012, 03:11 PM)ramseycat Wrote: ESAD!! How's my favorite Mocker today? Feeling good?

Not for you bitch.

Grouchy fucker.
Fucking cunt.

(11-15-2012, 03:07 PM)ramseycat Wrote: User, are you bored? Need something to do? Go clean something. Cook up some dinner for your hard working husband. Shave that coochie for a change.

When I want the opinion of a nappy headed file clerk, I'll ask for it. Why don't you go photocopy your fat ass and GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD!
Inviting lambs to the slaughter today user? How polite of you... remind me of a line from a movie from another polite person:

"Well, Clarice - have the lambs stopped screaming?"
Doubters!!

(11-15-2012, 03:33 PM)username Wrote:

When I want the opinion of a nappy headed file clerk, I'll ask for it. Why don't you go photocopy your fat ass and GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD!

Nappy headed file clerk?? hah hah hah hah hah
Dear Shy Members and Lurkers,

Don't fall for it! username is a heartless and cold bitch!

It' true; there's proof of it in posts all over the Mock board.

-Like the time she saved an injured dog in distress. (Actually, that's kinda nice. Disregard.)

-But, consider this: She spends a lot of time with her children and encourages open and honest communication. (Damn, that's nice too. Nevermind this one.)

-There's this though: She recently helped to get a drunken driver off the road before the crazy bitch could hurt anyone. (Shit, that's sorta cool too. Scratch that.)

Wait, wait, wait: She wrote a limerick which said that my twat was full of dust. I shit you not. See, she's a mean heartless bitch after all. Be afraid, be very afraid... Awink
I covered alll this already.
(11-15-2012, 04:13 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Dear Shy Members and Lurkers,

-Like the time she saved an injured dog in distress. (Actually, that's kinda nice. Disregard.)

-But, consider this: She spends a lot of time with her children and encourages open and honest communication. (Damn, that's nice too. Nevermind this one.)

-There's this though: She recently helped to get a drunken driver off the road before the crazy bitch could hurt anyone. (Shit, that's sorta cool too. Scratch that.)

Wait, wait, wait: She wrote a limerick which said that my twat was full of dust. I shit you not. See, she's a mean heartless bitch after all. Be afraid, be very afraid... Awink

(11-15-2012, 04:13 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Dear Shy Members and Lurkers,

hah

See lurkers? The water's safe! Tell me your troubles, my new friends. Love3