Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS 13...coming to a town near you
WELL... They are in a town near me. I have never heard of this street gang until now. My son used to go to school in Lewisburg but thankfully he is no longer a student there. This is terribly scary to me. I'm still processing all this. I'm a so on edge.

Here's the articles
Parents, students and even some teachers at one Middle Tennessee school are paralyzed with fear, all because of a big fistfight at a Veterans Day celebration.

Tensions were still running high enough two days later that half the students at Marshall County High School stayed home from class on Wednesday as their parents worried for their safety.

"I don't know, really, just a bunch of fights and stuff," said senior student Rhye Stephens.

Stephens was among a number of 18-year-old students who approached our news crew near the school Wednesday as, one by one, parents began picking up their children from the school.

The teenagers said they were anxious about a fight involving a group of students, shots fired in a neighborhood off campus and alleged threats to a teacher.

Director of Schools Jackie Abernathy sent out a notice to students and parents Wednesday about the incident and said the students involved had been "dealt with."

However, her correspondence came after two days of rumors and a frenzy of social media speculation that left many parents feeling frustrated and out of the loop.

Lyn and Rebecca Durose have a freshman son at the school. They moved to the area years ago, hoping to escape school violence in Florida.

"We heard something about a shooting as well and a teacher being threatened," Lyn Durose said.

The gunfire happened after the fight. Sources tell Channel 4 News a number of teenagers from the school were shooting at each other in a nearly neighborhood, and no one was hit.

All of this added up to heightened fears from parents and a heightened police presence at the school.

Abernathy was very forthcoming about what happened. She acknowledged that a fight broke out at the school on Veterans Day, but Facebook rumors about a gun being taken from a school resource officer were false.

Abernathy said the incident at school was a fist fight, and no guns were involved.

Link~
http://www.wsmv.com/story/20100556/fight...-co-school

Thoughts?
"Thoughts?"

Even though I know they're not good for me, chili cheese fries sound good right about now.
Cheese fries, yes. No chilli.

And is no where safe anymore?????????
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
^
Your woman cave is safe.
No one enters there.
(11-15-2012, 04:48 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: ^
Your woman cave is safe.
No one enters there.

(11-15-2012, 04:48 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: ^
Your woman cave is safe.
No one enters there.

28 Good One. I would of laughed had you said that to me!
Seriously though, This is no laughing matter. *Ahem* Crime Forum. I have never heard of the MS 13 gang until all this broke out at the High School. So, I did a little research to find out it's the Mexican Cartel gangs out of Mexico. Then, all I could think about was that Mexican Blog that was posted here with them horrific graphics. :( Kids hanging from over passes, decapated bodies, etc.
(11-15-2012, 05:50 PM)JsMom Wrote: Seriously though, This is no laughing matter. *Ahem* Crime Forum. I have never heard of the MS 13 gang until all this broke out at the High School. So, I did a little research to find out it's the Mexican Cartel gangs out of Mexico. Then, all I could think about was that Mexican Blog that was posted here with them horrific graphics. :( Kids hanging from over passes, decapated bodies, etc.

I read an article about them a few years ago. What I read made the bloods and crips (or whatever they're called) look like choir boys.

These creeps are spread out all over the country.
(11-15-2012, 07:43 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I read an article about them a few years ago. What I read made the bloods and crips (or whatever they're called) look like choir boys.

Yes, yet another consequence of unchecked immigration. These fuckers are hardcore too.
(11-15-2012, 07:43 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(11-15-2012, 05:50 PM)JsMom Wrote: Seriously though, This is no laughing matter. *Ahem* Crime Forum. I have never heard of the MS 13 gang until all this broke out at the High School. So, I did a little research to find out it's the Mexican Cartel gangs out of Mexico. Then, all I could think about was that Mexican Blog that was posted here with them horrific graphics. :( Kids hanging from over passes, decapated bodies, etc.

I read an article about them a few years ago. What I read made the bloods and crips (or whatever they're called) look like choir boys.

That's some scarey shit. I have to agree with your above post. Crips and Bloods are the "old school" gangs (steal shit, threaten you, jump you) but nothing compared to these gangsters.
(11-15-2012, 08:21 PM)Jimbone Wrote:
(11-15-2012, 07:43 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I read an article about them a few years ago. What I read made the bloods and crips (or whatever they're called) look like choir boys.

Yes, yet another consequence of unchecked immigration. These fuckers are (((hardcore))) too.

That they are!
Sucks to be you...we just dont have that shite over here. Maybe one day, but I'll be beyond giving a fuck or dead by then.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
West syyddde!!