Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
RIP Twinkies, we hardly knew ye.
Hostess to liquidate, 18500 jobs lost.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/industries/20...ll-assets/
Probably because their products aren't gluten-free.
Jesus, that's discouraging; a lot more people outta work.

I never cared for Twinkies, but used to love the rare occasion when my mom would bring home a box of DingDongs from the store. Even unwrapping the tin foil was fun when we were little.

P.s. A DingDog with my 3rd cup of coffee would really hit the spot right now. The sugar rush would do a body good...
(11-16-2012, 01:29 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: P.s. A DingDog with my 3rd cup of coffee would really hit the spot right now. The sugar rush would do a body good...

I'm giving up sugary snacks until Christmas Eve when I will go on a 3 day binge.

Wish me luck.
No Twinkies?

My mother will totally blame this on Obama being re-elected.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

It's all George Bush's fault.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Dammitt!! Now I have no reason to live. wah wah wah
All in all, the following brands and product lines are kaput:

Hostess, Wonder Bread, Nature's Pride, Dolly Madison, Home Pride, Merita, Drake's, Beefsteak, Sunbeam, Eddy's, Ozark Mill, Butternut, JJ Nissen, Bread du Jour, Pantry Pride, Sweetheart, Grandma Emilies, Cotton's Holsum, Columbo, Standish Farms.

*ETA, this one is not the fault of George Bush. Unions (BCTGM in particular) and poor management brought this company down.

I blame everything on George Bush. It's irrelevant to me whether he had something to do with it or not.
I think its funny that they slapped the union like this.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(11-16-2012, 02:17 PM)Maggot Wrote: I think its funny that they slapped the union like this.

The NHL Owners are slapping around the Players Union pretty good right now too.

We're on the verge of losing an entire season.

I don't think the players will be feeling good when this is all said and done.
Fuck unions!
Commando Cunt Queen
Fuck Twinkies!
(11-16-2012, 01:23 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Hostess to liquidate, 18500 jobs lost.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/industries/20...ll-assets/

No Fucking Way!!!!!! I need to be put on an anti-depressant!!!!
(11-16-2012, 02:39 PM)sally Wrote: Fuck Twinkies!

I had a bad experience with a Twinkie once so I'll second that.
(11-16-2012, 01:45 PM)Jimbone Wrote: All in all, the following brands and product lines are kaput:

Hostess, Wonder Bread, Nature's Pride, Dolly Madison, Home Pride, Merita, Drake's, Beefsteak, Sunbeam, Eddy's, Ozark Mill, Butternut, JJ Nissen, Bread du Jour, Pantry Pride, Sweetheart, Grandma Emilies, Cotton's Holsum, Columbo, Standish Farms.

*ETA, this one is not the fault of George Bush. Unions (BCTGM in particular) and poor management brought this company down.

We have a Hostess an an Eddy's plant here in the Fort. Eddys's is one of the biggest employers around, except for GM.

Dollys gone too...stupid greedy fuckers. Why can't they just hire scabs and keep it going?
Maybe the Mexican cartel could just buy it and use their own workers and immigrants to work there. Twinkies for everyone!! Or maybe a government run factory with apartments right next to it. Why wait? Lets get this love fest over with. hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I saw a tiny clip on the news about this. People are going batshit crazy buying twinkies.
(11-17-2012, 07:06 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I saw a tiny clip on the news about this. People are going batshit crazy buying twinkies.

Check out EBAY.......
What a bunch of fuckers......

HOSTESS ON EBAY
(11-16-2012, 05:05 PM)username Wrote:
(11-16-2012, 02:39 PM)sally Wrote: Fuck Twinkies!

I had a bad experience with a Twinkie once so I'll second that.

Only you could have a bad experience with a Twinkie.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies