Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Student ‘offered to babysit classmates’ children and filmed himself raping them’
He truly is a scumbag i hope he gets killed in jail.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

I wouldn't let that guy look after my pet goat let alone small children. He has gross pedophile written all over him. Yuk City.

I didn't know you had a goat, Aussie. Does it get along with Pinky?

Dick would eat it. I think he might even have one smoldering in the ground as I type this.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It's probably her only source of sex.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Right. There are a few people in here that I would suspect of bestiality before I would consider Aussie.
It's a handsome goat she told me so.

(11-21-2012, 06:37 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I didn't know you had a goat, Aussie. Does it get along with Pinky?

Dick would eat it. I think he might even have one smoldering in the ground as I type this.

Where the hell is Dick?? Have you talked to him Duchess? Why did he leave in the first place? Stupid man drama.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(11-21-2012, 09:26 AM)ESAD Wrote: It's a handsome goat she told me so.

[Image: 694bc01d7b74.jpg]
(11-21-2012, 02:02 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Where the hell is Dick?? Have you talked to him Duchess? Why did he leave in the first place? Stupid man drama.

I don't know where he is.

I wrote to tell him how sick LC was, he didn't respond to me. I wrote to tell him LC died, he didn't respond to me.

I don't know why he left.

Yes.
He may be ill health too, he is quite old right? or maybe he's just grieving on his own.

No, he's not quite old.

Dick is one of the Mockers that I never thought would leave, that would just disappear one day to never be heard from again. I fluctuate between thinking, OMG he's dead to thinking I want to nail him right square in the balls.
Too lazy to look back, but didn't he get really upset when someone accused him of keeping in contact w/Smegma or something along those lines?

Did Cracker just leave over her loss of LC and frustration with some other Mockers' comments?

He left during that time, yup but I don't think it had anything to do with that accusation - it was cleared up after the person making it said he had a couple people mixed up.

I don't know what's going on with Cracker, sometimes I think she got married. hah
(11-21-2012, 09:26 AM)ESAD Wrote: It's a handsome goat she told me so.

My goats name is Dana.

hah