Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
OJ SIMPSON ~ Not Guilty??
Eat Shit And Die Away
★ ★ Filthy European ★ ★

RE: OJ SIMPSON ~ Not Guilty??

(08-08-2010 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote:  May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile
11-20-2012 05:34 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Sphincter Cop Offline
Mocker

O.J. Simpson reportedly praised a new documentary suggesting that a serial killer, and not the former football star, killed Nicole Simpson.

Fox News spoke to a source that said Simpson "loves" the documentary, called "My Brother the Serial Killer." It airs at 9 p.m. Wednesday on Investigation Discovery.

Via The Huffington Post :

“O.J. absolutely loves it,” a source told FOX411’s Pop Tarts column. “He loves that the documentary is out and the idea that people are talking about him but he’s not the one being blamed. Typical O.J. stuff.”

Family members of Nicole Simpson and her friend Ron Goldman were enraged by the documentary, which floats the theory that serial killer Glen Rogers killed the pair in 1994.

"The overwhelming evidence at the criminal trial proved that one, and only one, person murdered Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman," Fred Goldman, the father of Ronald Goldman said in a statement to CNN. "That person is O.J. Simpson and not Glen Rogers."

11-22-2012 04:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

HairOfTheDog Offline

APPEALING HIS ROBBERY AND KIDNAPPING CONVICTIONS

Snip:
Now 65 years old, Simpson has already spent the last four years in prison and must serve at least nine years of his maximum 33-year sentence before he is even eligible for parole. He would be 70 by then. If Simpson doesn't win a new trial, he could conceivably spend the rest of his life locked up.

On Monday, Simpson will be back before a different judge who agreed to hear evidence on 19 claims of ineffective counsel and attorney conflict of interest. Simpson contends his trial attorney never told him about a plea bargain that had been offered by prosecutors. He also said in a sworn statement that the same attorney knew about the memorabilia sting before it happened, and "he advised me that I was within my legal rights."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/12/oj-...z2TBcotYFJ

I'm glad he's behind bars and hope he stays there for the max of his sentence, but think he has a chance of winning this (if he can prove that his attorney knew of the sting and failed to advise him of plea offering).

05-13-2013 11:29 AM

username Offline
Mod Lite

While I'm happy he's behind bars, looking at the kidnapping crime in and of itself, it seems clear to me that the judge took his murder acquittal in to consideration when sentencing. 9 years? Maybe. 33 for that one incident? Excessive. Still, I'd just assume they keep the arrogant prick locked up.

Commando Cunt Queen
05-13-2013 11:47 AM

ZEROSPHERES Offline
Geschlechtslos

I prefer that he die behind bars.

[Image: giphy.gif]
05-13-2013 12:00 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

I guess it's just too much to hope that the law would be applied fairly to all.

I'm not defending OJ.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
05-13-2013 12:12 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

username Offline
Mod Lite

I dunno. It occurred to me that the judge might not have had options with regards to sentencing but it seems like that charge could be excessive for that incident.

Still don't want him set free. Smiley_emoticons_slash

Commando Cunt Queen
05-13-2013 12:18 PM

ZEROSPHERES Offline
Geschlechtslos

He has aged.....prison does not agree with OJ

OJ it's good seeing you again now say bye bye Hibye

[Image: giphy.gif]
05-13-2013 01:02 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

Tomorrow's testimony should be interesting. The lawyer who Simpson accuses of misrepresentation and conflict of interest will take the stand.

That testimony will likely determine whether or not the judge grants Simpson a new trial.

Snipped:
LAS VEGAS (AP) — A lawyer who represented O.J. Simpson during the appeal of his armed robbery conviction to the Nevada Supreme Court testified Thursday that he's convinced that Simpson's lead trial lawyer made decisions in the case based on his own conflict of interest.

"From what I know now, absolutely. There's no doubt about it," attorney Malcolm LaVergne said under questioning by Simpson lawyer Patricia Palm during a hearing on Simpson's bid for a new trial.

LaVergne took over as Simpson's local counsel for an appeal in 2010, after another Las Vegas lawyer bowed out in a dispute over fees with Simpson's Miami-based attorney, Yale Galanter.

Simpson testified Wednesday that the items he thought would be in the room were his, and Galanter told him that as long as he didn't trespass or use force, he had a legal right to get them.

"I followed what I thought was the law," the 65-year-old former NFL star and actor said in his first testimony about the Las Vegas incident.

Galanter is scheduled to testify Friday.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/natio...l/2174313/

05-16-2013 08:37 PM

Cynical Ninja Offline
back and as popular as ever

OJ is a murderer if he couldn't have afforded expensive lawyers he would definitely have gone down.

All these conspiracy theories seeking to prove his innocence are laughable.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
05-17-2013 07:21 AM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

He has gone undercover within the prison system in search of the real killer.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
05-17-2013 07:27 AM

Cynical Ninja Offline
back and as popular as ever

Yeah maybe he got the idea from watching a season of prison break on netflix?

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
05-17-2013 07:51 AM

Jimbone Offline
Now with more intolerance!

He certainly looks like he has been enjoying the prison commissary.

05-17-2013 09:47 AM

HairOfTheDog Offline

Doesn't look like Simpson is gonna win this appeal and get a new trial, imo.

The lawyer he accused of misrepresentation and conflict of interest contradicted the version of events that Simpson testified to earlier this week.

Galanter testified today that OJ Simpson wasn't intoxicated at the time of the Vegas robbery and that he was aware that his two companions were "packing heat" when they went to the hotel room to retrieve the memorabilia that Simpson believed was rightfully still his.

If he loses this appeal and is denied a new trial, Simpson won't be eligible for parole for 5 more years.

Case continues next week.

Story:
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/...olved?lite

05-17-2013 08:29 PM