Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lesbian nudist female protesters beaten in Paris. (Nudity)
Femen activists beaten in Paris

Activists from the women's movement FEMEN on November 18 conducted a rally in defense of the bill on same-sex marriage in central Paris, France. The rally was called "In Gay We Trust." The rally was conducted at the time when "a homophobic Catholic rally" was conducted in central Paris, which was attacked by FEMEN activists dressed as nuns, FEMEN reported on its website. According to FEMEN, religious and nationalist activists then attacked the FEMEN activists and beat them up. The incident was stopped by the police and members of the French gay and transsexual community. "FEMEN prohibits religious activists from getting involved in secular issues relating to family and marriage and sexual relations and demands that they not force their medieval ideas on life on modern Europe," FEMEN said in its statement, commenting on the motives for their protest.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f8a_1353339029
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

That kinda brings back memories of Catholic grammer school. Me staring out the window daydreaming......
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
hah
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Fuck God
Fuck Church
Fuck Religion
In Gay We Trust

Femen activists were acting yesterday as half naked nuns and spraying Jesus’s ‘holy sperm’ when 100,000 crazy catholics took to the street against legislation allowing gay marriage in Paris. I love these Ukranian topless activists. They are fiery, fearless and always for the right cause.

[Image: 9d277f4503e4.jpg]
Not that I am either for or against same sex relations, we must remember that to those of the catholic faith there are many rules when it comes to the topic of sex. One being that a Man should not lie with a man as he does a woman, that is detestable [or as I believe it was stated in the old book] an abomination. I believe it was also intended for woman on woman sex also.

Here are a few of the "rules" on sex.

<< Leviticus 18 >>
New International Version 1984

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unlawful Sexual Relations

1The Lord said to Moses, 2“Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘I am the Lord your God. 3You must not do as they do in Egypt, where you used to live, and you must not do as they do in the land of Canaan, where I am bringing you. Do not follow their practices. 4You must obey my laws and be careful to follow my decrees. I am the Lord your God. 5Keep my decrees and laws, for the man who obeys them will live by them. I am the Lord.

6“‘No one is to approach any close relative to have sexual relations. I am the Lord.

7“‘Do not dishonor your father by having sexual relations with your mother. She is your mother; do not have relations with her.

8“‘Do not have sexual relations with your father’s wife; that would dishonor your father.

9“‘Do not have sexual relations with your sister, either your father’s daughter or your mother’s daughter, whether she was born in the same home or elsewhere.

10“‘Do not have sexual relations with your son’s daughter or your daughter’s daughter; that would dishonor you.

11“‘Do not have sexual relations with the daughter of your father’s wife, born to your father; she is your sister.

12“‘Do not have sexual relations with your father’s sister; she is your father’s close relative.

13“‘Do not have sexual relations with your mother’s sister, because she is your mother’s close relative.

14“‘Do not dishonor your father’s brother by approaching his wife to have sexual relations; she is your aunt.

15“‘Do not have sexual relations with your daughter-in-law. She is your son’s wife; do not have relations with her.

16“‘Do not have sexual relations with your brother’s wife; that would dishonor your brother.

17“‘Do not have sexual relations with both a woman and her daughter. Do not have sexual relations with either her son’s daughter or her daughter’s daughter; they are her close relatives. That is wickedness.

18“‘Do not take your wife’s sister as a rival wife and have sexual relations with her while your wife is living.

19“‘Do not approach a woman to have sexual relations during the uncleanness of her monthly period.

20“‘Do not have sexual relations with your neighbor’s wife and defile yourself with her.

21“‘Do not give any of your children to be sacrificeda to Molech, for you must not profane the name of your God. I am the Lord.

22“‘Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable.

23“‘Do not have sexual relations with an animal and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it; that is a perversion.

24“‘Do not defile yourselves in any of these ways, because this is how the nations that I am going to drive out before you became defiled. 25Even the land was defiled; so I punished it for its sin, and the land vomited out its inhabitants. 26But you must keep my decrees and my laws. The native-born and the aliens living among you must not do any of these detestable things, 27for all these things were done by the people who lived in the land before you, and the land became defiled. 28And if you defile the land, it will vomit you out as it vomited out the nations that were before you.

29“‘Everyone who does any of these detestable things—such persons must be cut off from their people. 30Keep my requirements and do not follow any of the detestable customs that were practiced before you came and do not defile yourselves with them. I am the Lord your God.’”

http://niv.scripturetext.com/leviticus/18.htm
Sound like you are anti and don't want to insult anyone.

ESAD, I was just raised as a catholic, not that I practice the religon now, but I still remember the teachings. I'm not saying its right or wrong. Everyone can make up their own minds on this subject.
Interpretation is in the eye of the beholder; then again some people believe in bigfoot too. [Image: leviticus.png]

I love how people center on one particular interpretation and negate the rest; GOD FORBID!!!!!!!!
76 things banned in Leviticus

Here’s chapter and verse on a
more-or-less comprehensive list of things banned in the Leviticus book
of the bible. A decent number of them are punishable by death.

Unless you’ve never done any of them (and 54 to 56
are particularly tricky), perhaps it’s time to lay off quoting 18:22.

1.Burning any yeast or honey in offerings to God (2:11)

2.Failing to include salt in offerings to God (2:13)

3.Eating fat (3:17)

4.Eating blood (3:17)

5.Failing to testify against any wrongdoing you’ve witnessed (5:1)

6.Failing to testify against any wrongdoing you’ve been told about (5:1)

7.Touching an unclean animal (5:2)

8.Carelessly making an oath (5:4)

9.Deceiving a neighbour about something trusted to them (6:2)

10.Finding lost property and lying about it (6:3)

11.Bringing unauthorised fire before God (10:1)

12.Letting your hair become unkempt (10:6)

13.Tearing your clothes (10:6)

14.Drinking alcohol in holy places (bit of a problem for Catholics, this ‘un) (10:9)

15.Eating an animal which doesn’t both chew cud and has a divided hoof (cf: camel, rabbit, pig) (11:4-7)

16.Touching the carcass of any of the above (problems here for rugby) (11:8)

17.Eating – or touching the carcass of – any seafood without fins or scales (11:10-12)

18.Eating – or touching the carcass of - eagle, the vulture, the black vulture, the red kite, any kind of black kite, any kind of raven, the horned owl, the screech owl, the gull, any kind of hawk, the little owl, the cormorant, the great owl, the white owl, the desert owl, the osprey, the stork, any kind of heron, the hoopoe and the bat. (11:13-19)

19.Eating – or touching the carcass of – flying insects with four legs, unless those legs are jointed (11:20-22)

20.Eating any animal which walks on all four and has paws (good news for cats) (11:27)

21.Eating – or touching the carcass of – the weasel, the rat, any kind of great lizard, the gecko, the monitor lizard, the wall lizard, the skink and the chameleon (11:29)

22.Eating – or touching the carcass of – any creature which crawls on many legs, or its belly (11:41-42)

23.Going to church within 33 days after giving birth to a boy (12:4)

24.Going to church within 66 days after giving birth to a girl (12:5)

25.Having sex with your mother (18:7)

26.Having sex with your father’s wife (18:8)

27.Having sex with your sister (18:9)

28.Having sex with your granddaughter (18:10)

29.Having sex with your half-sister (18:11)

30.Having sex with your biological aunt (18:12-13)

31.Having sex with your uncle’s wife (18:14)

32.Having sex with your daughter-in-law (18:15)

33.Having sex with your sister-in-law (18:16)

34.Having sex with a woman and also having sex with her daughter or granddaughter (bad news for Alan Clark) (18:17)

35.Marrying your wife’s sister while your wife still lives (18:18)

36.Having sex with a woman during her period (18:19)

37.Having sex with your neighbour’s wife (18:20)

38.Giving your children to be sacrificed to Molek (18:21)

39.Having sex with a man “as one does with a woman” (18:22)

40.Having sex with an animal (18:23)

41.Making idols or “metal gods” (19:4)

42.Reaping to the very edges of a field (19:9)

43.Picking up grapes that have fallen in your vineyard (19:10)

44.Stealing (19:11)

45.Lying (19:11)

46.Swearing falsely on God’s name (19:12)

47.Defrauding your neighbour (19:13)

48.Holding back the wages of an employee overnight (not well observed these days) (19:13)

49.Cursing the deaf or abusing the blind (19:14)

50.Perverting justice, showing partiality to either the poor or the rich (19:15)

51.Spreading slander (19:16)

52.Doing anything to endanger a neighbour’s life (19:16)

53.Seeking revenge or bearing a grudge (19:18)

54.Mixing fabrics in clothing (19:19)

55.Cross-breeding animals (19:19)

56.Planting different seeds in the same field (19:19)

57.Sleeping with another man’s slave (19:20)

58.Eating fruit from a tree within four years of planting it (19:23)

59.Practising divination or seeking omens (tut, tut astrology) (19:26)

60.Trimming your beard (19:27)

61.Cutting your hair at the sides (19:27)

62.Getting tattoos (19:28)

63.Making your daughter prostitute herself (19:29)

64.Turning to mediums or spiritualists (19:31)

65.Not standing in the presence of the elderly (19:32)

66.Mistreating foreigners – “the foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born”(19:33-34)

67.Using dishonest weights and scales (19:35-36)

68.Cursing your father or mother (punishable by death) (20:9)

69.Marrying a prostitute, divorcee or widow if you are a priest (21:7,13)

70.Entering a place where there’s a dead body as a priest (21:11)

71.Slaughtering a cow/sheep and its young on the same day (22:28)

72.Working on the Sabbath (23:3)

73.Blasphemy (punishable by stoning to death) (24:14)

74.Inflicting an injury; killing someone else’s animal; killing a person must be punished in kind (24:17-22)

75.Selling land permanently (25:23)

76.Selling an Israelite as a slave (foreigners are fine) (25:42)
[
I agree with most of that being fucked up. and correct but some shit is dated and needs sorting just my 0.02c

Oh I must agree SC. This is one of the reasons I walked away from the church.
I was not mentioning it to say it is wrong. I mentioned it as a reason it may have happened. Not saying its right, not saying its wrong. I actually couldn't care either way.
Fair point.

(11-21-2012, 01:43 AM)septic Wrote: Fuck God
Fuck Church
Fuck Religion
In Gay We Trust

Femen activists were acting yesterday as half naked nuns and spraying Jesus’s ‘holy sperm’ when 100,000 crazy catholics took to the street against legislation allowing gay marriage in Paris. I love these Ukranian topless activists. They are fiery, fearless and always for the right cause.

[Image: 9d277f4503e4.jpg]

Fourth from the left?
That is one whereas the operation wasn't fully funded.