Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Woman Charged For Allegedly Having Sex With Skeleton In Sweden
A woman in southwestern Sweden took “boning” to a new level, police contend, and may face up to two years in the slammer.

The 37-year-old woman is accused of necrophilia and was formally charged on Tuesday at the Gothenburg District Court for the crime of “violating the peace of the dead."

Police were initially notified that a gunshot had been fired from the woman’s apartment in September, which led to the alleged discovery of 100 skeleton parts in her apartment.

While searching her home, the police reportedly also found a CD titled "My Necrophilia" as well as photographs in which a woman is shown being intimate with the skeleton’s parts, including licking a skull, according to the Swedish news agency TT.

However, the woman has denied the charges, claiming she collected the bones out of historical interest, according to the AP.

"In the confidential section of the investigation we have material which indicates she used them in sexual situations," the prosecutor Kristina Ehrenborg-Staffas told the TT news agency.

“Some of the photos show a woman licking a skull," Ehrenborg-Staffas told The Local, a Swedish newspaper. “She has a lot of photos of morgues and chapels, and documents about how to have sex with recently deceased and otherwise dead people,” she told them.

According to the prosecution, the woman has also sold skulls over the internet.

Other police evidence discovered in the woman’s apartment included pictures from a morgue, discovered in a concealed compartment in the woman's home, along with body bags and a drill.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...ref=weird-news
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Talk about getting boned ........geez!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
She is gonna have a few rounds with the therapist.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Wow, she is derganged kinky!
You wanna go? you'll be skin n bones when shes finished.

(11-20-2012, 09:56 PM)ESAD Wrote: She is gonna have a few rounds with the therapist.

That and a few sessions with a good herpetologist explaining the difference between a skull and the Sonoran Desert toad.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Some pics here.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...parts.html
thx Septic.

I'm trying to think of something to say about this and I keep drawing a blank.

It's Incomprehensible.
Women aint they great?

Beat_deadhorse

(11-20-2012, 10:24 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I'm trying to think of something to say about this and I keep drawing a blank.

It's Incomprehensible.

Yeah. No mention of batteries even. Incomprehensible.
Her batteries died long ago.

(11-20-2012, 09:56 PM)ESAD Wrote: She is gonna have a few rounds with the therapist.

A psychological evaluation has ruled the woman not mentally ill "in any juridical sense of the term", so if she's found guilty of violating the peace, she won't dodge a penalty ranging from a fine to two years' hard time.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/11/20/...h_cuffing/
It's virtually impossible to get away with insanity in court.

(11-20-2012, 11:50 PM)ESAD Wrote: It's virtually impossible to get away with insanity in court.

Maybe, but surely using a human bone as a dldoe is not sane behaviour?

[Image: bfef73f3ffaa.gif]
How can she not be mentally ill?? A normal person doesn't have sex with bones.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Agreed but mentally ill doesn't equate to insanity.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
If you display any form of covering your tracks or deception or any of a number of thing it makes you legally sane because u knew what you were doing while u tried to get awAy with it.

Maybe 5% if people who plead insanity in court get it.

Just because an act may seem insane does not make one insane.