Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows 8
New laptop came with Windows 8. HATE IT. Crying-into-tissue

Image and video icons on Mock not working for me at all, whole system is very difficult to navigate, just plain crap.

Anyone else using Windows 8 yet?

I might actually have to install Windows 7 and set up everything again. This isn't the normal adjustment phase with an upgrade.

Sorry to bitch but I'm pulling my hair out...
Yeah. We had to replace a laptop last week and of course it came loaded with Windows 8. HATE IT!
Commando Cunt Queen
(11-28-2012, 10:07 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Anyone else using Windows 8 yet?

No. When I got my new computer I was given the option of sticking with 7 or upgrading to 8 and I choose to stay with 7. Just when I get used to something & become proficient with it they want to change it. I don't really like change, I'm a creature of habit.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
People like to change things good or bad even if change makes no difference its called job security. I wonder why people like to fuck with something that works good as it is.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
As the saying goes: If it ain't broke, don't fuckin fix it! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Typically with the Windows OS, it seems like every other release is good.

Windows 3.0-3.1 is when I basically started...so really nothing to compare it too.

Windows 95...good

Windows 98.. not bad

Windows 2000/Me..sucked balls

Windows XP...kickass

Windows Vista..sucked balls

Windows 7...liking it a lot

Windows 8 Havent used it, but havent heard good things
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Kid, Vista had me by the throat for 2 years.

When I started my business, it was the OS that came with the office desktop and my laptop. It was incompatible with industry HR and tracking software, interrupted basic downloads constantly, and there were tons of Microsoft auto updates to fix all of the functionality bugs that should have been resolved before public launch.

I'm getting a little more used to Windows 8. I don't think it's user friendly and I'm struggling to understand the purpose behind some of the cosmetic features/layout, but it isn't as functionally restrictive as Vista based on my limited experience so far.

Definitely agree that XP and 7.0 were valid updates/releases that offered improvements over their predecessors.