Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
This place needs some testosterone
(05-24-2017, 09:41 PM)BigMark Wrote: Up? You live in South America?

I wish. They probably have a better El Presidente.
Go wear your dress down there and see what happens.
America tolerates it, France has been doing it forever, Switzerland has learned how to capitalize on it and Iran will just cut your arms off. Its nutty I tell ya.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(05-25-2017, 08:33 PM)BigMark Wrote: Go wear your dress down there and see what happens.

Not a damn thing.

Plus Carnivale in Brazil is lousy with transvestites.
I got to page 4 and then skipped to 18. Hey what happened to that Teacher poster?
He went back to Forum garden.
(05-25-2017, 10:23 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(05-25-2017, 08:33 PM)BigMark Wrote: Go wear your dress down there and see what happens.

Not a damn thing.

Plus Carnivale in Brazil is lousy with transvestites.

I bet you already had that bookmarked.
(05-26-2017, 10:23 AM)Maggot Wrote: He went back to Forum garden.

I thought Teacher was a woman. I'm pretty sure her picture is in our Photo Gallery. I never knew she was here from FG. I guess I never gave any thought to where she came from, as far as I was concerned she was one of LC's sleuths. I haven't seen her in a long time.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I thought it was the guy that had a wife that was dying all the time that claimed he played with the Gin Blossoms. Saint that was his name.
(05-26-2017, 04:23 PM)Maggot Wrote: I thought it was the guy that had a wife that was dying all the time that claimed he played with the Gin Blossoms. Saint that was his name.

I know who you're talking about but only because there used to be so much talk about 24 in the early days, probably because that's where several original Mockers came from. Not me though, I was forumless and thought hanging out online talking to strangers was one of the dumbest things I'd ever heard of. hah Ranking up there with emoticons. Ahaha. Makes me laugh now, it seems like so long ago.
Saint Dennis?
(05-26-2017, 05:16 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-26-2017, 04:23 PM)Maggot Wrote: I thought it was the guy that had a wife that was dying all the time that claimed he played with the Gin Blossoms. Saint that was his name.

I know who you're talking about but only because there used to be so much talk about 24 in the early days, probably because that's where several original Mockers came from. Not me though, I was forumless and thought hanging out online talking to strangers was one of the dumbest things I'd ever heard of. hah Ranking up there with emoticons. Ahaha. Makes me laugh now, it seems like so long ago.

Reminds me of my early days on the internet trolling people in chatrooms over shows like Nikita, South Park and Pokémon. I can't believe some kid really thought I was Eric Cartman and I attended South Park Elementary in South Park, Colorado. Almost had him believing I was Ash Ketchum from Pallettown. I freaked out this one time when I insulted some girl and she followed me from chatroom to chatroom until I apologized.
(05-26-2017, 07:26 PM)BigMark Wrote: Saint Dennis?

No not that guy. Another bonehead.
Time for some testosterone............................

[Image: 0oELgAW.gif]
Can't see pic
I'm not sure if it qualifies for "testosterone"
(04-20-2018, 10:27 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Can't see pic

It's a hot, sweet kiss. *licks lips*
I love kissing it's better than ice cream, better than lobster and much better than swimming naked. I'm on the fence if it's better than fishing though.
(04-20-2018, 11:28 AM)Maggot Wrote: I love kissing

I do too. Long, hot, sweet kisses. *sigh*
Not if they're biting!