Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
This place needs some testosterone
(11-29-2012, 09:22 AM)Maggot Wrote: Act like men bitches!!!!

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

I am with you on this one Maggot. This place has really turned into quite the hens nest! I long for the days of old.
(11-29-2012, 07:09 PM)F.U. Dont ask again Wrote: This place has really turned into quite the hens nest! I long for the days of old.

Did you whine like a pissed off kid back then like you do now? Just wondering.
(11-29-2012, 07:09 PM)F.U. Dont ask again Wrote: I am with you on this one Maggot. This place has really turned into quite the hens nest!

I can't go for that (no can do).
That wasn't a whine. So go FUCK yourself with a barbedwire covered dildo.
Now that is what this place was like when it came to be! Big difference between then and now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(11-29-2012, 07:21 PM)F.U. Dont ask again Wrote: That wasn't a whine. So go FUCK yourself with a barbedwire covered dildo.
Now that is what this place was like when it came to be! Big difference between then and now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I know how you got your handle, buddy.

I was actually saying 'No can do' to the hen's nest idea. I'm not a fan. (But I AM a fan of Hall & Oates).

Usually you're like a big cuddly teddy bear.
Sometimes a failure to quote can be pretty damn funny.
(11-29-2012, 07:27 PM)username Wrote: Sometimes a failure to quote can be pretty damn funny.

I just dug a little deeper and now see what got him so pissed.

hah
That wasn't pissed MS. That was just a little taste of what this place was really like. It was one insult after another around here. People constantly MOCKING each other.
Most of the original members are no longer here so the true nature of the place is rarely seen anymore.
No shit...........handbags, perms, shoes..............WTF is next.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(11-29-2012, 07:55 PM)Maggot Wrote: No shit...........handbags, perms, shoes..............WTF is next.

I once buried a thread in here so that "menstruating" wasn't on the front page. *nods*
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-29-2012, 08:01 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-29-2012, 07:55 PM)Maggot Wrote: No shit...........handbags, perms, shoes..............WTF is next.

I once buried a thread in here so that "menstruating" wasn't on the front page. *nods*

Ironic that ImaDick actually started that one ^^^.

I'm recalling a different thread then, Dick didn't start the one I'm referring to, User did.
(11-29-2012, 08:05 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm recalling a different thread then, Dick didn't start the one I'm referring to, User did.

User's fucking trouble, with a capital T.

Here it is -

http://mockforums.net/thread-6502.html?h...nstruation
(11-29-2012, 08:07 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

hah

I used to see that thread when I googled Mock.

I'ma go find it when I get home. I don't recall what or why I posted it. Maybe I'll bump it.

MUWAHAHA!!

FU, kiss my pasty white ass, mutherfucker!
Bring the lotramin FU she has Cabo pimples.
(11-29-2012, 08:21 PM)username Wrote:
(11-29-2012, 08:07 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

hah

I used to see that thread when I googled Mock.

I'ma go find it when I get home. I don't recall what or why I posted it. Maybe I'll bump it.

MUWAHAHA!!

FU, kiss my pasty white ass, mutherfucker!

Now that's more like it! However I dont have enought time to kiss a ass that size. So you will just have to sub that job out to a dozen midgets. Maybe thay can find enough time to take on a task that large!!
Now if I, a manly man was not dripping with testosterone like a pure Rocky mountain stream, I would have said "dimples".
(11-29-2012, 07:25 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(11-29-2012, 07:21 PM)F.U. Dont ask again Wrote: That wasn't a whine. So go FUCK yourself with a barbedwire covered dildo.
Usually you're like a big cuddly teddy bear.

I don't know how a middle aged biker burping up smoked turkey legs equates to a cuddly teddy bear, but then again you're gay so I guess I wouldn't understand.

Now that's more like it! However I dont have enought time to kiss a ass that size. So you will just have to sub that job out to a dozen midgets. Maybe thay can find enough time to take on a task that large!!
[/quote]

She has a scrawny work out at the gym ass, if you bounced a quarter off it it would stick like a a piece of superglued velcro.