Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
This place needs some testosterone
(12-01-2012, 12:11 AM)username Wrote:
(11-30-2012, 11:16 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: IDK guys, if that's an example of the "Old Mock", I might not have been cut out for it, but I'm always game for trying new/old things. Or, maybe it's just lack of chemistry between me and Kid.

You didn't really say that, right?

Pussssssssssyyyyyyy. I expect more from you, wench.

"Not cut out for" and "too pussy to hang" are two different things.

I'm not cut out for anything that's not fun and/or challenging in my down time - not much point in being anywhere voluntarily without fun and/or stimulation, imo. Wasn't feeling either, but it was just one series of exchanges and the snooze factor could well be due to Kid's mocking impotence (or our lack of chemistry, as I mentioned).

Kid: Cute dog! Quit blaming him for your tirades and maybe he'll come out from cowering under the table. Smiley_emoticons_wink
Quote:Kid: Cute dog! Quit blaming him for your tirades and maybe he'll come out from cowering under the table

Cute? That wasnt cute. This is cute:

[Image: a1498946c3.jpg]

Quote: but it was just one series of exchanges and the snooze factor could well be due to Kid's mocking impotence

Don't be blaming your ineptitude on me, Missy.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

That darling dog didn't mean to be destructive.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
lol..I know. He just can't help himself. He seems to have a paper fetish (those cheesy mini blinds he trashed were also paper-type material, I've since replaced them with some nice wooden ones), which is a helluva lot better than a leather fetish (shoes).
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

I'm glad you took pix, you couldn't have been too angry if you took the time to do that. It's hard on a dog when their people are gone for hours on end. Ramsey, that bitch, puts hers in a crate. I'd like to crate her.
No, I wasnt angry at all. Grown up with dogs all my life, and know what to expect. I was always planning on replacing those blinds, I hated them.

I do have to crate him during the day when I'm at work, he is, after all, still a mischievous little pup (he'll be a year old in Feb). That's not a permanent thing though (the crating), he's just still learning good from bad. He's never shown an aptitude for chewing the couch, but I'd hate to come home to that kind of mess. Couches are a lot more expensive then mini blinds. But I'll let him roam the house if I'm just gonna be gone a few hours

Nothing oozes testosterone like gushing over a Springer Spaniel
puppy whilst in the midst of comparison shopping for artificial Christmas trees and reflecting on love gone awry...

Lesson learned; don't mess with the Men of Mock!!

I'm weak. I mostly 109 Mock Men (except sometimes Kid and ESAD)
OK, if you need something or someone done around here then I'm your man.

As soon as I finish changing the oil and chopping up the big ash in the yard I'll be back.

If there's no damn coffee I'll make it myself and you know what that means. ;wink:
[Image: egypt_5.gif]
(12-01-2012, 06:35 PM)cladking Wrote: OK, if you need something or someone done around here then I'm your man.

As soon as I finish changing the oil and chopping up the big ash in the yard I'll be back.

If there's no damn coffee I'll make it myself and you know what that means. ;wink:

I'd make you coffee and a sammich any time, Clad.

I'd even trust you to serve me, if you felt like it, confident that you wouldn't expect a ticker tape parade in return.

P.s. I'm waiting for your Autumn theory...
HairOfTheDog pid= Wrote:I'd even trust you to serve me without you expecting a gold star in return, if you felt like it.

Is that another way of saying Clad's gonna be your bitch?

Rather presumptive.

Maybe YOU are Mocks missing testosterone?
(12-01-2012, 06:52 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
HairOfTheDog pid= Wrote:I'd even trust you to serve me without you expecting a gold star in return, if you felt like it.

Rather presumptive.

A real man would get what I was saying, MS. It's not surprising that you don't.

Strong people, male or female, do what they want without worrying about how others perceive it. Strong, smart, funny people who also aren't afraid to be appreciative of others are attractive to me.

I've never had a bitch and wouldn't want one.

On the last point, you are correct. When it's just you and I in a thread, I can't argue that I win the testosterone contest hands down. However, the same could be said of pspense (miss her) when it's just you and she in a thread, so...
Actually my coffee is pretty darn good though some people find it a little too strong and no ticker tape parade is needed.

Here it is not even winter yet and I don't recall the autumn theory. I'm still working on showing that Osiris is a "deceased" form of Atum but the problem seems to be that people still can't understand the PT unless they understand all the PT. They won't be impressed.

I found one really neat little tidbit that supports the idea the king was actually cremated rather than interred in the pyramid; "I will annihilate his corpse on the day of the Sokar Festival, I will root out his ba on the five additional days of the year, I will set fire to him at the beginning of the great seaon".

Of course this comes from after the language change at the tower of babel. I'm astounded that no one cares what they said.

Another neat thing I found is an old heretical translation of the Genesis account of creation that perfectly matches the geyser theory;

“Father-Light essence of man, born of the Sun,
and Mother-water essence of woman, born of Ishtar,
First created El and Em, Beings of Knowledge and Wisdom,
To parent Humankind on Earth.”

This is the Sumerian version, of course. The Gods were made in man's image which is obvious if you accept the idea the ancients weren't insane. ~ 300 BC

http://www.thenazareneway.com/Heresies%2...arenes.htm

Some of my favorite women are very stong willed and one used to have the nick name "brass balls". A real man can be just a little submissive when it's called for. Smiley_emoticons_wink
Male bitches are a major turn-off. If I were a guy, I think I'd be equally turned off by a meek woman. Yuk.
Commando Cunt Queen
Meekness in women isn't a turn off for me unless it's a character trait. In men it's even less attractive but all people should have aspects of ying/ yang, male/ female, and good/ bad.
(12-01-2012, 11:37 PM)cladking Wrote: Meekness in women isn't a turn off for me unless it's a character trait.

Isn't meekness by definition a character trait? I'm sorry for asking...
(12-01-2012, 07:06 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(12-01-2012, 06:52 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

Rather presumptive.

A real man would get what I was saying, MS. It's not surprising that you don't.

Strong people, male or female, do what they want without worrying about how others perceive it. Strong, smart, funny people who also aren't afraid to be appreciative of others are attractive to me.

I've never had a bitch and wouldn't want one.

On the last point, you are correct. When it's just you and I in a thread, I can't argue that I win the testosterone contest hands down. However, the same could be said of pspense (miss her) when it's just you and she in a thread, so...

I miss Pspence too. She used to be my biggest fan.

I've had a change of heart after watching 'Its a Wonderful Life' again tonight (and yes, grabbing a couple of tissues).

HotD, I know you're not a man. You are a beautiful, smart woman that any of these guys around here would be happy to meet.

Clad, wasn't really serious when I said HotD was trying to make you her bitch.

I WAS serious when I said Sally's sideburns were coming in nicely.
(12-01-2012, 11:40 PM)username Wrote:
(12-01-2012, 11:37 PM)cladking Wrote: Meekness in women isn't a turn off for me unless it's a character trait.

Isn't meekness by definition a character trait? I'm sorry for asking...

No, you're not.

A person can act meekly or be meek. But even where they are meek (a character trait) they might not be meek in all circumstances. It's mostly where people won't stand up for themselves and their important interests as a character trait that I find the most off-putting. But if a woman usually hands me the remote that's a good thing (or she's well trained). Smiley_emoticons_wink
(12-02-2012, 12:32 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: HotD, I know you're not a man.

...but, but, but you read it online. If it's in print it must be true!
(12-01-2012, 06:24 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Nothing oozes testosterone like gushing over a Springer Spaniel
puppy whilst in the midst of comparison shopping for artificial Christmas trees and reflecting on love gone awry...

Lesson learned; don't mess with the Men of Mock!!

I'm weak. I mostly 109 Mock Men (except sometimes Kid and ESAD)

Dog...mans best friend

Christmas tree...typically the mans job to get it set up and in place. And actually, the whole point of that thread was to find out if that was a reasonable price, I thought it was a bit steep. Who better to ask about pricing than a bunch of cackling gossipy women?

Love gone awry? Please woman, don't flatter yourself/your gender. You simply arent that important. As a matter of fact, if you all didnt have a pussy, we'd have no use for you at all. Believe it or not, I'm fully capable of making my own sammich, and scrubbing my own toilet (albeit I just had a maid come in and do it this last go-round).

Tsk Tsk. You're speaking for all men & I know damn well most men don't think like you do.