Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How many pairs of shoes/boots do you have?
I bet the men in here have about 13 the number of shoes us girls have. Including boots, shoes, and sandles - how many pairs do you have?

I would have to say I have about 53 pairs of shoes including the boots and sandles. I just got rid of a bunch too.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I don't know how many pair I own and I don't want to know. I just got another pair of Uggs yesterday. I haven't even taken them out of the box they were shipped in.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
1 pair each of sneakers, boots, flip flops and heels. Thats all I need.
What color? What do they look like? Put up a pic?
(11-29-2012, 02:40 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I bet the men in here have about 13 the number of shoes us girls have.

Master of the obvious.

You crack me up, Ramsey. Blowing-kisses
(11-29-2012, 02:49 PM)sally Wrote: 1 pair each of sneakers, boots, flip flops and heels. Thats all I need.

You're an anomaly.

I don't have many compared to some of my friends but I'd still guess all told I have 30-40 pairs of shoes. Fuck if I'm gonna go count them though.
(11-29-2012, 02:49 PM)sally Wrote: 1 pair each of sneakers, boots, flip flops and heels. Thats all I need.

Really? I don't think you are really female.
(11-29-2012, 02:54 PM)username Wrote:

You're an anomaly.

I don't have many compared to some of my friends but I'd still guess all told I have 30-40 pairs of shoes. Fuck if I'm gonna go count them though.

I don't get all excited about shoes and purses like most women, I'd rather buy kitchen gadgets. I have my sneakers for working out, flip flops for everyday, a pair of black heels for when I feel something is important enough to get dressed up which is rarely, and knee high boots for the times when I feel like looking like a slut.
(11-29-2012, 02:49 PM)ramseycat Wrote: What color? What do they look like? Put up a pic?

Chestnut. They are classic Uggs, I have a pair in chocolate brown that I'm wearing right now. I also have Uptowns & Sunburst as well as a couple pair of Coquettes I think they are called. I'll post a pic as soon as I open the box, maybe tonight but no later than tomorrow.
Damn girl you have a lot of Uggs. I have one pair of the classics in black. They are super comfy.
(11-29-2012, 02:49 PM)ramseycat Wrote: What color? What do they look like? Put up a pic?

They are nothing special, just Classics. Someone tells me they are called Uggs because they are ugg-ly. Smiley_emoticons_slash

[Image: IMG_1214.jpg]
1 set of work boots, 1 set of riding/every day boots, 1 set of tennis shoes, 1 set of 1000gram thinsulate hunting boots, 1 set of non insulated hunting boots and thats it. Black for riding, brown for work and camo for hunting. So 5 pair. Why would I need more? I dont see the need to have umteen dozen sets of shoes/boots.
(11-29-2012, 06:00 PM)Duchess Wrote:

They are nothing special, just Classics. Someone tells me they are called Uggs because they are ugg-ly. Smiley_emoticons_slash

[Image: IMG_1214.jpg]

You better stock up, I read a few weeks back they might be going out of business.

http://www.businessinsider.com/ugg-sales...wn-2012-10

Please don't encourage me.
(11-29-2012, 07:50 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Please don't encourage me.

Don't know if you seen the link I added.

I want a pair too. I refuse to pay a hundred fifty dollars for ugly boots. I would pay a hundred though.

I just read the article. That guy is right, the majority of time I'm wearing them is with loungewear. I've liked Uggs for a long time & I'll miss 'em.
(11-29-2012, 07:53 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I refuse to pay a hundred fifty dollars for ugly boots. I would pay a hundred though.

Ha! That made me laugh out loud.

They are the most comfortable boot I've ever worn. They do have a few hideous lines though, some have heels *ick* and other dreadful shapes.

Check out these ugly fuckers. They are almost a thousand dollars worth of hideousness. Yuk.

[Image: article-2263223-16F84ABD000005DC-327_306x640.jpg]
Are you talking about the shoes or the legs??? Yikes to both.
I own in the triple digits and I even have a shoe armoir ... I love shoes... I have had people when helping me move ask can they give me $50 to wear a pair of my shoes and I say he'll no. when friends come over and see my shoe collection they first ask how do i walk in them but second ask if they can borrow. I do have this idea because I keep such good care of my shoes that how ever many pairs I donate I get to buy the next year. I have tried to throw away a pair and it kills me... I believe I actually did do it, the memory is a blur to me I remember pulling them out pitting them back pulling them out and then saying it was for the best and I think it made it to the trash. i really do take such good care of all my shoes that I don't know of what pair of shoes would need to be thrown out other than for out of style and then I'd rather donate unless it broke and I could t fix. I was given two pairs of beautiful shoes today by my boyfriend yeah!

I ask these questions: do you donate shoes and then have a program to replace them/add to your collection? Do you let people borrow your shoes?