Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Kansas City Chiefs Player Involved In Murder-Suicide
(12-03-2012, 11:08 AM)ramseycat Wrote: No reason given as to why he did this? Drugs? What sent him over the edge?

No one knows for sure. There is a lot of speculation, but the only thing we know for sure was that they argued over the fact she came home late from a concert. There hadn't been any domestic violence before.
95% of domestic violence goes unreported.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(12-03-2012, 01:34 PM)ESAD Wrote: 95% of domestic violence goes unreported.

That's true...but family and friends of both parties said they never saw any indication. There is almost something that someone sees...they just don't think anything of it at the time. No one can thing of anything that gave them an inkling that this was possible.
Well^ that is not true, if he was a true manipulator, she would have shown nothing.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

I heard some asshat speculating that it was football's fault. Too many blows to the head, too much stress and not enough counseling available.

My eyeballs were doing loop d loops listening to that b.s.
Commando Cunt Queen
He could have had a TBI from hits to the head that went undiagnosed. I'm sure there will be an autopsy.

My first thought was steroids. But who knows?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
shoulda punched'em in the balls.

More grim details are emerging in the wake of a murder-suicide committed by Kansas City Chiefs' linebacker Jovan Belcher, including his kiss on the lips of the dead mother of his child and a wild night of partying hours before the bloodshed.

The Kansas City Star, which obtained bizarre details in Saturday's murder-suicide, reports that NFL player Jovan Belcher kissed girlfriend Kasandra Perkins on the forehead and said he was sorry after fatally shooting the 22-year-old woman in the head.

Belcher's mother, who was staying with the couple at the time, said the two were arguing at the home before gunfire rang out.

Just before 8 a.m. on Saturday, the mother reported hearing her 25-year-old son say something like, "You can’t talk to me like that!" according to the newspaper.

After hearing gunshots, the mother ran to her son's bedroom and saw him kiss Perkins on the forehead. He then apologized to his mother and kissed the couple's 3-month-old daughter before fleeing the home, the newspaper reports.

Authorities said Belcher then shot himself in the head in the Arrowhead Stadium parking lot in front of team officials who were trying to stop him, including general manager Scott Pioli and head coach Romeo Crennel.

When Belcher emerged from his vehicle with a gun to his head, he reportedly said, "I did it ... I killed her."

Kansas City Chiefs officials knew that Belcher and his girlfriend were having relationship problems, and the team provided the couple with counseling in an effort to help, according to a police official.

Police Sgt. Richard Sharp told the newspaper that the couple had been arguing over relationship and financial issues for months and that the team had been "bending over backward" trying to help them.

Sharp says Belcher reportedly thanked the men for their help but said "it was too late" before he killed himself.

The New York Post reports that Belcher spent the night before the shooting with another woman, whom the newspaper identified as Brittni Glass.

When Belcher arrived home at around 7 a.m., he and Perkins began arguing. Perkins was reportedly upset that Belcher had stayed out so late.

Story
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Told you clang. they were having relationship issues... she couldn't cook I read, thats why his mother was staying.

(12-04-2012, 08:01 PM)ESAD Wrote: they were having relationship issues... she couldn't cook I read, thats why his mother was staying.

I'm sure that must be it & had nothing to do with the other woman/women he was banging. Damn women who can't cook, it gets them murdered.
(12-05-2012, 06:47 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-04-2012, 08:01 PM)ESAD Wrote: they were having relationship issues... she couldn't cook I read, thats why his mother was staying.

I'm sure that must be it & had nothing to do with the other woman/women he was banging. Damn women who can't cook, it gets them murdered.

You better watch out Duchess or Cowboy might do something crazy. LOL
I'm so sad that baby had to see that. Luckily, she's young enough that she won't remember. What an awful situation.

Also, I'd be pretty pissed if my husband was out with another woman and showed up at home at 7am. You'd better believe there'd be an argument but more than likely a divorce.

I'm still curious if he was on any drugs. I hate to always go to that, but what sane, sober, coherent person would shoot their significant other over an argument. I'm betting there's still more to come.
(12-05-2012, 06:47 AM)Duchess Wrote:

You don't cook, watch yourself/

(12-05-2012, 09:37 AM)RaisingAPrince Wrote: I'm still curious if he was on any drugs.

Doubtful. The NFL is on top of that shit.
(12-05-2012, 09:49 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-05-2012, 09:37 AM)RaisingAPrince Wrote: I'm still curious if he was on any drugs.

Doubtful. The NFL is on top of that shit.

I'm with you on this one.

He was just another entitled professional athlete (and young), who just assumed you knock one up (girlfriend) and keep/start banging others.

Then when she calls him on his bullshit, he kills her. Nice. I've read that the wife of teammate Jamaal Charles introduced the two of them. I bet she feels real good right about now.

No drugs involved, however. I don't believe that's the case at all.
It's hardly Jamaal Charles wives fault imho.

She will have only introduced them out of good intention.

(12-05-2012, 10:31 AM)ESAD Wrote: It's hardly Jamaal Charles wives fault imho.

She will have only introduced them out of good intention.

I get that.

She's still going to feel somewhat guilty introducing one of her friends to a guy who ends up killing her.

Don'tcha think?
Yeah, thats human nature, but she OFC is not to blame at all was my point.

Just found this:

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV/SBNATION) - The daughter of former Kansas City Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher, who committed suicide on Dec. 1 after killing his girlfriend, will be financially supported by the NFL.

MOREAdditional LinksRelated Coverage

Jovan Belcher first ended his girlfriend's life, police said, before taking his own just outside the front door of the Chiefs' practice facility. He and the woman he killed left behind a 3-month-old daughter.

Photos

Chiefs player shoots girlfriend, shoots self

Somber Arrowhead filled with emotion in wake of NFL tragedy

Stories

Belcher legally owned weapons used in crimes

Police report details minutes leading up to Belcher's suicide

Friends: Kasandra Perkins did not deserve to be gunned down

Belcher kills himself in front of Crennel, Pioli after thanking them

Kasandra Perkins' family speaks out about murder-suicide

Crennel: Jovan Belcher's murder-suicide `will probably change me`

Jovan Belcher's frantic mother screams, 'Stay with me,' to dying woman

NFL will provide benefits to Belcher's daughter

Videos

Team coverage: Jovan Belcher, Kasandra Perkins

Raw video: Arrowhead press conference

Belcher commits suicide at training facility following another shooting

Continue reading >>Three-month-old Zoey is the daughter of Belcher and Kasandra Perkins, whom Belcher shot early Saturday before killing himself at the Chiefs' practice facility. Authorities said she was at home when Belcher killed Perkins then bent over her body to apologize and kiss her on the forehead. After that, Belcher kissed Zoey as well before fleeing the house.

911 tape details frantic call from Belcher's mother after shooting

Belcher's mother said Perkins was barely conscious but seemed to be hearing what she was saying. The couple had argued in their bedroom when Belcher fired up to nine bullets into her body.

Belcher reportedly called Chiefs General Manager Scott Pioli and asked him to meet him so he could thank him for everything he had done for him. Belcher asked Pioli to see that both he and Chiefs owner Clark Hunt took care of his daughter, Zoey, who was born Sept. 11.

According to NFL.com's Ian Rapoport, as part of the NFL's collective bargaining agreement, Zoey's guardian or her estate will receive $9,000 per month over the next four years, which amounts to $109,000 per year. In the fifth year, she'll receive $48,000. From then on, she'll be given $52,000 per year each year until she turns 18 or 23, depending on whether she goes to college.

According to multiple media sources, the relationship between Belcher and Perkins had been strained, with constant arguments over things like money. The Chiefs were reportedly providing counseling for Belcher.

Officials released Monday audio recordings in response to requests under the Missouri Sunshine Law. The recordings show police dispatchers handling a multitude of calls and assignments in a short period of time Saturday morning after Belcher snapped. Click here to read more.

The first 911 call came about 7:50 a.m. from Belcher's distraught mother.

Jovan Belcher's frantic mother screams, 'Stay with me,' to dying woman

Belcher's infant daughter could be heard crying in the background during part of the call, which Kansas City police attorneys edited.

Zoey is currently in the custody of her grandmother, Belcher's mother.
Another tragic story.