Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The healthcare mandate becomes real.
(06-17-2017, 10:08 PM)Maggot Wrote: The original one was created in secret also. I do not believe it was a public readable document before it was voted on.

Correct, it was not. It was based on lies from the beginning and did nothing but get worse.
Mine near doubled in 2 years

My Interpretation of worse is I still cannot afford it working a full time well paying job while being single and healthy because I have to pay for a bunch of illegals and deadbeats
(06-17-2017, 10:08 PM)Maggot Wrote: The original one was created in secret also. I do not believe it was a public readable document before it was voted on.

Tis true. Is that a defense of doing this one in secret?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-18-2017, 08:52 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Correct, it was not. It was based on lies from the beginning and did nothing but get worse.
Mine near doubled in 2 years

My Interpretation of worse is I still cannot afford it working a full time well paying job while being single and healthy because I have to pay for a bunch of illegals and deadbeats

If I understand what I've read correctly, it's not working for you because your governor choose not to expand Medicaid. He's not the only one. Many Republican governors choose not to.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]