Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT
Though Phil Spector is a psycho killer, there's no denying his wall of sound genius, incredible good looks, and awesome sense of style.

Not sure Hillary could pull off the "Wall of Hair" with as much sex appeal as Phil, but maybe.

I'm starting to regain some confidence in aussie's abilities as a top-notch hair consultant.
(12-03-2012, 07:00 PM)username Wrote: I think Chelsea got her looks from her mother. Smiley_emoticons_slash

See what a FLAT IRON can do, Ramsey?

[Image: chelsea-sm.jpg]

[Image: topics_chelseaclinton_190.jpg]

You're a dumbass User. I don't have curly hair. Even with the body wave it's not curly. I have very straight hair normally. Cracker started with the curly hair thing and you being the follower you are, went along with it. Get a clue.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
We saw your picture, Ramsey. Cracker didn't start shit, she just stated the obvious. What are you gonna get next, a jheri curl?
(12-04-2012, 10:17 AM)sally Wrote: We saw your picture, Ramsey. Cracker didn't start shit, she just stated the obvious. What are you gonna get next, a jheri curl?

OOOOO a geri curl! I might just do that.

The pic you people saw in now way showed my hair curly. Lay off the beer for a while sister. You are getting wet brain.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Ramsey, DON'T try and claim the 'Wall of Hair' look for yourself! I am saving that look for Hillary.
(12-04-2012, 10:17 AM)sally Wrote: We saw your picture, Ramsey. Cracker didn't start shit, she just stated the obvious.

I remember curly hair.

This might all be made in to a non-issue if the fucktwat would post up a pic.
(12-04-2012, 04:26 PM)username Wrote:
(12-04-2012, 10:17 AM)sally Wrote: We saw your picture, Ramsey. Cracker didn't start shit, she just stated the obvious.

I remember curly hair.

This might all be made in to a non-issue if the fucktwat would post up a pic.

Who cares at this point if she posts a pic or not?

She's obviously hideous or she would have posted one by now. The one pic she did post, she was too far away and was probably taken in the 70s.

A decision by Hillary Clinton to run for president in 2016 would be welcomed by most Americans, according to a Washington Post/ABC poll released Wednesday.

As she prepares to step down as secretary of state, Clinton has a lifetime high favorability rating of 66 percent, according to the Post/ABC poll, with less than a third of respondents holding unfavorable views. Two-thirds of Americans approve of her job performance in the Obama administration.

That goodwill translates into broad support for Clinton to make a second run at the presidency in four years, with 57 percent supporting her candidacy.

Story
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

I can hardly believe Newt (of all people) said this!

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton regularly brushes off the idea of a 2016 presidential bid. But if she were to run, at least one prominent Republican thinks his party would be completely outmatched.

"The Republican party is incapable of competing at that level," Gingrich said during an appearance on NBC's "Meet The Press."

"First of all, she's very formidable as a person," he said. "She's a very competent person. She's married to the most popular Democrat in the country; they both think [it] would be good for her to be president. It makes it virtually impossible to stop her for the nomination."

In addition to having Bill Clinton's support, Hillary Clinton would also have the backing of President Barack Obama, who will still be a "relatively popular president," Gingrich added. "Trying to win that will be truly the Super Bowl."

Most people agree with Gingrich's assessment. A recent Washington Post poll found that 57 percent of people would support Clinton as a 2016 presidential candidate.

Story
Wow. I am surprised he said that but I can't think of a Republican candidate that would be as popular. Chris Christie? They're going to have to do better than a Romney and move a little more center on some social issues and immigration to win it.
Commando Cunt Queen
My post disappeared. Was that on purpose?
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
I didn't see your post and I don't make a habit of deleting content.
(12-10-2012, 12:29 PM)Donovan Wrote: My post disappeared. Was that on purpose?

It's called post sucking. Smiley_emoticons_slash It happened to me once and HotD a couple of times. Did you actually see it posted? In my case, I could have sworn I hit post reply but my post didn't show.
Just curious. Wasn't important anyway.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
Well, here's what I said the Republican party had to do after getting thumped in this year's election. Get more color, and get younger!

It'll need to be a ticket similar to this that'll have a chance against Hillary.

Editor's note: Ana Navarro, a Republican strategist and commentator, served as national Hispanic campaign chairwoman for John McCain in 2008 and national Hispanic co-chair for Jon Huntsman's 2012 campaign. Follow her on Twitter @ananavarro.

(CNN) -- Last week, I attended the Jack Kemp Foundation Awards. After an election that has many a Republican feeling down, remembering Jack Kemp was just what the doctor ordered.

I met Jack Kemp a few times. He was fun and funny. He was energetic, dynamic and positive. He was pragmatic and inclusive. He believed in being a constructive force that helped move the debate forward.

The last time I saw Kemp was in 1997 at his Empower America office. I was with a group of Florida Republicans advocating for passage of legislation called the Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act to help Central Americans facing deportation. We were there to ask for his support . He lent a helping hand and exerted influence with his former colleagues to get it done. The Jack Kemp I knew was a freedom fighter. He fought for economic freedoms, personal freedom, and freedom around the world.

Ana NavarroPart of the reason Jack Kemp made a difference, is because he understood there was no point to having political capital if you did not use it. He was not afraid to speak up, to call others to action and lead. The two recipients of the Kemp Foundation awards so far, are Rep. Paul Ryan (2011) and Sen. Marco Rubio (2012).

Both Ryan and Rubio have political capital in the bank. It's their time to use it to lead the Republican Party and make a difference in our country. Ryan has the recognition and pulpit that comes from having been on a national ticket. Rubio is a star in the conservative base and, in my opinion, one of the best orators in politics today.

Become a fan of CNNOpinion
Stay up to date on the latest opinion, analysis and conversations through social media. Join us at Facebook/CNNOpinion and follow us @CNNOpinion on Twitter. We welcome your ideas and comments.

In their speeches last week, they articulated a vision for a prosperous America, a better tomorrow. They did not preach about divisive social issues. They talked about representing everyone, entrepreneurship, opportunity. They didn't sound angry, they sounded optimistic.

Rubio comes from a family of limited means. His father was a bartender until his old age. I remember Mario Rubio as a small and sinewy man with the humble and respectful manner of those who never held important titles or had healthy bank accounts. The last time I saw him was the day former New York City Mayor Rudolph Giuliani's endorsed Marco Rubio in 2010. The elder Rubio was already suffering from the cancer that would take his life a few weeks before his son was elected to the U.S. Senate. That day, his eyes shone with pride for his son. It is the same pride Marco projects for his father whenever he speaks of him.

GOP rising stars look for fresh start

Rubio jokes about presidential run

Poll: Voters want Hillary in 2016 Rubio ended his Kemp Foundation speech with a personal story. He talked about once being in a fancy New York hotel giving yet another speech. At the end of the night, he was approached by the bartenders there who gave him a name plate that reads, "Rubio, bartender," He carries it in his pocket as a reminder of his dad.

The anecdote made me remember a time during Marco Rubio's long-shot U.S. Senate campaign. He was giving a speech at the Biltmore Hotel in Miami. He told the story of hearing his 71-year-old father returning from late nights of bar tending. The bartenders at the Biltmore pooled their tips together and asked me to give it to him for his campaign.

Stories like these are precisely what the Republican Party needs today. We need to remember that America is still the land of opportunity, where a poor man's son or daughter can achieve great success. We need to embrace diversity and remember that people like Marco Rubio's parents immigrated to this country to work, contribute and give their children a better future.

We need to help those that have fallen on hard times, get back up without making them feel ashamed. We need to be compassionate and not righteous and judgmental. We need to lift up, not talk down to any group of people. We need to treat the bartender with the same respect and value we give the CEO. We need to remember the efforts of Jack Kemp to make the Republican Party a bigger tent where the 100% could feel represented.

I think both Jack Kemp and Mario Rubio would have liked the speeches that Ryan and Rubio gave. I know I did. I left there a more optimistic Republican than I went in.
Don't die, Hillary!!

Americans admire Clinton more than any other woman in the world, according to a Gallup poll released Monday – the 17th time in 20 years that Clinton has claimed that title. And a recent ABC News/Washington Post poll found that 57 percent of Americans would support Clinton as a candidate for president in 2016, with just 37 percent opposed. Meanwhile, websites have already cropped up hawking "Clinton 2016" mugs and tote bags.

Several days ago I heard one of those talking heads say that if Hillary intends to run she'll write her memoir in the next couple of years so that when she's on the campaign trail and is asked uncomfortable questions she can reply "I addressed that in my book".

Yesterday it was announced Hillary is writing her memoirs.

...and here it is. You heard it here first. This will preface her run for President. The Republicans better get on the ball because there are a shit ton of people who won't want to see another Clinton in the White House.

Hillary Rodham Clinton has a deal for a memoir and policy book about her years in the Obama administration, Simon & Schuster told The Associated Press. The book has yet to be titled and is tentatively scheduled for June 2014, in time for the summer reading season and for the midterm elections, when a promotional tour could easily blend with Democratic efforts work to recapture the House.

Story
Unless Obama has some catastrophic failures she'll get in.