Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT
SIR TRUMP " I Happened "

Pfft.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Goodwill has them too.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I can see her boobs in the reflection of the book.

After President Trump tweeted and stated that Crooked Hillary is the one who should be investigated (in response to Russia investigation indictments).......Attorney General Jeff Sessions said he might order some more investigations into the old Uranium One conspiracy rumors against Clinton.

Well, an anchor on FOX News dared to outline how those old allegations have already been proven to be a whole lotta nothing.

Shephard Smith presented the facts during his piece and boy did that piss off a bunch of FOX viewers -- they're demanding that he be booted from the network.

More: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...m-One.html
(11-15-2017, 06:13 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Shephard Smith presented the facts during his piece and boy did that piss off a bunch of FOX viewers -- they're demanding that he be booted from the network.

They can't handle the truth. 115

That accusation has been debunked for a long time now and it still gets trotted out and it still gets believed. There is no other reason for it than it's willful ignorance and that's a polite way of saying what I really think about those who give it merit.
Facts be damned for many, absolute disdain for Hillary overwhelms all else.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

The term you're looking for is "brainwashing".
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(10-09-2017, 12:43 PM)Duchess Wrote:

My book came. Oh happy day.

[Image: 0dLoQih.jpg?2]

She's doing a book signing over in Concord (NH) and the bootmeister won the right to protest with ponies. Go Vermin!

[Image: Vermin_Supreme.jpg]

Story here: pony whisperer
Hillary is 71 today Happy Birthday Hillary!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Everyone who had a bitch about Secretary Clinton's email server, stand up so I can nail y'all with some rocks. Do it! Do it now!
I will stand. The email bullshit she pulled should have seen her behind bars and has seen lesser crimes put people behind bars.

As for the Uranium One, the problem is NOT conspiracy but rather something a little different. What it is is people making allegations from connecting aspects of a deal. Some have more basis or stronger premises than others but to dismiss them completely (whether they are right or wrong) as conspiracy theories would be really silly and I think a little dishonest.

Where did the Uranium go? Is it true it was trucked out of America and into Canada and then out of Canada? Where did it go from there? Russia? Iran? Does anyone know? Does the fact that no one knows concern anyone?
Was there stakes held in the Russian company that were non-disclosed by members of Clinton's party? Does that matter?
Did people connected to Uranium One or who may be beneficiaries of Uranium One give vast sums to Clinton?
Was there investigations in the companies who were beneficiaries of the contract and what was found?

Once you get these facts on the ground and see allegations about the people that were a party to the signing of the Uranium One deal, then these conspiracy theories seem based on something and that the concern is real. How viable any of these premises are will differ. But there are grounds behind the speculation and real concern.
you need to remove your sigline dude, that ain't right.
Yeah, put the one back up about me being a coke head.
(11-03-2018, 08:56 AM)BigMark Wrote: you need to remove your sigline dude, that ain't right.

Smiley_emoticons_bussi
(11-03-2018, 07:42 AM)Fry Guy Wrote: I will stand. The email bullshit she pulled should have seen her behind bars and has seen lesser crimes put people behind bars.

Oh please. Tens of millions of dollars & years were spent trying to put her away, if something were there they would have been delighted to lock her away and besides, with all the bullshit going down with trump fuckin' with national security and some of you remain silent I can hardly take that ^^^^^^ bullshit seriously.
I can say that she had no business saying that to anyone here and that my thoughts on this are encompassed in that signature.
It was really low and not justifiable. It was also a little revolting that she tried to pretend she never insinuated what I quoted above.

But no matter, I am in the wrong holding her to her own actions. Selective outrage somewhat, isn't it?

I won't remove it. I am all good, but I appreciate the suggestion.
(11-03-2018, 10:50 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-03-2018, 07:42 AM)Fry Guy Wrote: I will stand. The email bullshit she pulled should have seen her behind bars and has seen lesser crimes put people behind bars.

Oh please. Tens of millions of dollars & years were spent trying to put her away, if something were there they would have been delighted to lock her away and besides, with all the bullshit going down with trump fuckin' with national security and some of you remain silent I can hardly take that ^^^^^^ bullshit seriously.

Did they look at the servers? When there was classified material found did they shrug their shoulders? When she said she did not know what "C" stood for, did they say "Fair enough, she may have thought it meant cauliflower or cat" OR did they say "Oh Bullshit, Hillary, you are in one of the highest Government positions in the country and YOU of ALL people know what this means because of your clearance, training and experience, let's not play the doddering old lady"? Did they give blanket immunity to all Clinton's lawyers, aides and anyone connected to the server?

Let's not pretend that they did not favourable treatment. Hell even armed with that the speech that Comey gave outlining her carelessness was that of explaining a criminal and then he said she would not be charged.

They needed Hillary viable so she could beat Trump because they could not handle the thought of him winning.
trump's own republican AG, Jeff Sessions has said there is nothing there. Nothing. There is nothing for him to go back and take another look at. When people tell you over and over and over again and y'all still insist there is something it makes you look deranged. What more do you want when republicans in charge say there is nothing? What?