So, it's MY fault, huh?
ramseycat Wrote:Have another drink Fuckedup.

I don't drink, Bitch.
ramseycat Wrote:I'm not asking him about his finances. I didn't ask how much money he makes. I just asked if his wife minded.
So, you think it's ok to ask someone how their significant other feels about how how they spend their money ?...That's considered an appropriate question where you come from ?...I wouldn't dream of asking anyone I know a question like that...What could possibly make it any of my business ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:I'm not asking him about his finances. I didn't ask how much money he makes. I just asked if his wife minded.
So, you think it's ok to ask someone how their significant other feels about how how they spend their money ?...That's considered an appropriate question where you come from ?...I wouldn't dream of asking anyone I know a question like that...What could possibly make it any of my business ?

Ok. I have to use another vote for that. But that is only because I'm fucked up. < said in my best HeeHaw voice>

Dutchess, you're::bhorse::. She has no manners. Plain and simple.
FAHQTOO Wrote:

I don't drink, Bitch.

Yet you have one helluva buzz..hhmmmm...what are you up to? 104I hope it's good stuff.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Duchess Wrote:

As you dysfunctional losers are so fond of telling me, this is a MOCK. Since when do manners come into play? Ah yea, that would be never.

ramseycat Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:

As you dysfunctional losers are so fond of telling me, this is a MOCK. Since when do manners come into play? Ah yea, that would be never.
So how much did you have to pay for that answer?

ramseycat Wrote:
FAHQTOO Wrote:

I don't drink, Bitch.

Yet you have one helluva buzz..hhmmmm...what are you up to? 104I hope it's good stuff.
Why, yes it is, as a matter of fact. Much better than the crap I had last week. I could have smoked the grass in the front yard and got a better buzz.

Anyhow........Learn some manners and quit changing the subject, dipshit.

LuMPyPussy Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:

Huh?
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:

Huh?
ramseycat Wrote:You wife has no problem with you spending money on this site?

Well, then, that's the best MOCK I have ever seen.
Yeah Ramsey, learn some manners you dipshit! How dare you ask something like that of Frank ::laugh::
Quote:Huh?
::lmao::
sally Wrote:Yeah Ramsey, learn some manners you dipshit! How dare you ask something like that of Frank ::laugh::
Seriously. In a MOCK forum of all places. Where good manners are a requirement. ::rollseyes::
ramseycat Wrote:
sally Wrote:Yeah Ramsey, learn some manners you dipshit! How dare you ask something like that of Frank ::laugh::
Seriously. In a MOCK forum of all places. Where good manners are a requirement. ::rollseyes::
I would think, knowing how to MOCK would be a requirement to get in this joint....I guess not.
FAHQTOO Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
I would think, knowing how to MOCK would be a requirement to get in this joint....I guess not.
Obviously not. They let you in.
FAHQTOO Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Nope, I don't know how to mock, but I was able to follow a few simple rules any 4th grade dopecould do and they let me right in ::dunno::
I'm not great at mocking but I'm pretty good at being rude.
Middle Finger Wrote:Lazy!? Scrooge!? This year I did a total rehaul of 24 and I pay for VPS hosting, and I've always just paid for things like Gallery or Chatroom software. Not to mention, the hosting and license for this site. Lots of money spent on custom coding over the years.

If anyone is a lazy scrooge it's a forum owner like you that never offer to donate a penny and was always too lazy to post a new topic in their own forum in-between trolling. You know, how you use my sites and do nothing but troll, use, or complain while being extremely unproductive in your own forums? That's a lazy scrooge, asshole.

I don't ask for or want money but I'm just saying, the truth is the truth. ::finger::
Um, Frank.... I suggest that you link a PayPal donation button on the front page. You never know who might donate a little here and there for their 'favorite' forum.

I'm sure the money isn't an issue, really, but it kind of sucks that you just shoulder the burden yourself without even offering the option for members to help if they feel motivated to do so.
Quite a few of us have offered several times. He's stubbornly resistant to the idea.
ramseycat Wrote:You wife has no problem with you spending money on this site?

That's correct, dopey.
86 112