So, it's MY fault, huh?
SyberBitch Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Lazy!? Scrooge!? This year I did a total rehaul of 24 and I pay for VPS hosting, and I've always just paid for things like Gallery or Chatroom software. Not to mention, the hosting and license for this site. Lots of money spent on custom coding over the years.

If anyone is a lazy scrooge it's a forum owner like you that never offer to donate a penny and was always too lazy to post a new topic in their own forum in-between trolling. You know, how you use my sites and do nothing but troll, use, or complain while being extremely unproductive in your own forums? That's a lazy scrooge, asshole.

I don't ask for or want money but I'm just saying, the truth is the truth. ::finger::
Um, Frank.... I suggest that you link a PayPal donation button on the front page. You never know who might donate a little here and there for their 'favorite' forum.

I'm sure the money isn't an issue, really, but it kind of sucks that you just shoulder the burden yourself without even offering the option for members to help if they feel motivated to do so.

That's OK, don't worry about it.

86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
SyberBitch Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Lazy!? Scrooge!? This year I did a total rehaul of 24 and I pay for VPS hosting, and I've always just paid for things like Gallery or Chatroom software. Not to mention, the hosting and license for this site. Lots of money spent on custom coding over the years.

If anyone is a lazy scrooge it's a forum owner like you that never offer to donate a penny and was always too lazy to post a new topic in their own forum in-between trolling. You know, how you use my sites and do nothing but troll, use, or complain while being extremely unproductive in your own forums? That's a lazy scrooge, asshole.

I don't ask for or want money but I'm just saying, the truth is the truth. ::finger::
Um, Frank.... I suggest that you link a PayPal donation button on the front page. You never know who might donate a little here and there for their 'favorite' forum.

I'm sure the money isn't an issue, really, but it kind of sucks that you just shoulder the burden yourself without even offering the option for members to help if they feel motivated to do so.

That's OK, don't worry about it.
I agree but only let OP see it..................::dlaugh::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
You wife has no problem with you spending money on this site?

Since when did a wife's opinion ever matter?
Fug duh kund
Luke Warmwater Wrote:You wife has no problem with you spending money on this site?

[Image: 774_smiley_getting_kicked_in_the_balls.gif]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Luke Warmwater Wrote:You wife has no problem with you spending money on this site?

Obviously any wife you've ever had didn't have an opinion that mattered. ::aww::
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:This site should be a piece of cake to move and take you about an hour's worth of your time or less.
That's an hours less time for him to polish his coins, beg for topless photos and fuck his body pillow.

Two of the things I havelearned about MF over the years is he is considerably lazy and a miserly spendthrift scrooge when it comes to running forums.

Lazy!? Scrooge!? This year I did a total rehaul of 24 and I pay for VPS hosting, and I've always just paid for things like Gallery or Chatroom software. Not to mention, the hosting and license for this site. Lots of money spent on custom coding over the years.

You've banned me from 24, permanently I assume, so all that shit you are talking about is old news that has no relevance to the points I raised.

When Mock or 24 was offline for a while recently you posted a message saying "you were sorry for the inconvenience to yourself not to members". That about sums up your attitiude towards members who post on your sites, and remember without members you would have fuck all to do all day you really should keep that in mind greaseball.

As for me donating moneyto you, ::lmao::, my presence alone should be reward enough.

::finger::
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
OP = weak and lame.
86 112
MF = Lazy and latent homosexual.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Jeez OP - it took you long enough to make a comment on that site closed message! What took you so long?

Frank and I had bets on who would be the first to complain... we both broke even as we said it was you.
He would rather troll like a cheap ass baby bitch then contribute to his own forum once in a while. That speaks volumes about his mentality.
86 112
The Antagonist Wrote:Jeez OP - it took you long enough to make a comment on that site closed message! What took you so long?

Frank and I had bets on who would be the first to complain... we both broke even as we said it was you.
I wasn't the first to complain, lumpy was, at this beginning of this thread, 3 pages back, you fucking dimwit.

Middle Finger Wrote:He would rather troll like a cheap ass baby bitch then contribute to his own forum once in a while. That speaks volumes about his mentality.
MF would rather ban people who react to blatant antagonisim and goading than the instigators themselves. That speaks volumes about his mentality.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:Jeez OP - it took you long enough to make a comment on that site closed message! What took you so long?

I wasn't the first to complain, lumpy was, at this beginning of this thread, 3 pages back, you fucking dimwit.

Sorry d'OP..... I just re-read the whole topic, every page and no where doeslumpy complain about the site closed message that Frank put up on 24 when he was moving it.

I love one of your stupid signatures.

"Ring around the collar (neck)".

Oh I see!, collars go around the neck!, thanks for pointing that out for me!

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I love one of your stupid signatures.

"Ring around the collar (neck)".

Oh I see!, collars go around the neck!, thanks for pointing that out for me!

Is that the best you can do? You dodge the obvious where you are the one being stupid to poke me with my sig?

Did it ever occur to you that it is RAMSEY who needed the 'neck' explained?

Go back to bed, you're way off your game today.
WAY off.
86 112
Yes, he disappoints me today.
I believe his wife has sucked all of the blood from his brain down to his nether-regions.