So, it's MY fault, huh?
Quote:Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
Fuck you, forum gods. Fuck you very much. ::finger::
Hey, I got the same thing a few times this morning...That friggin' white death screen too when I posted.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
the site has been having server problems for days.
probably some cheap crappy hosting company MF uses.
Cheap bastard.
Liquid is correct. I have to do another wave of website consolidation and get this site on my VPS some day. When I started this site I did not have VPS so just threw it to a service that has generally done me well for being a shared host.
86 112
I'd be a site "supporter"...Just sayin'.
Thanks Duchess, it's not the money, it's just making the effort and doing yucky technical stuff.
86 112
Yep, the site isn't working properly today and do you know what?, MF couldn't give a flying fuck.

His response to any technical problems his members are having is...

::dunno::::finger::
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Well now that I've seen this topic after I posted this in a different one.....

Frank, move this site now before it gets too big. The worst you can lose is a few photo attachments. This site should be a piece of cake to move and take you about an hour's worth of your time or less.

I'll help you if you want again. 24 was a nightmare because of how big the database was and where you came from. This should be quite easy.
The thought of Mock being down makes me feel anxious...I have a slight addiction going on here.
The Antagonist Wrote:This site should be a piece of cake to move and take you about an hour's worth of your time or less.
That's an hours less time for him to polish his coins, beg for topless photos and fuck his body pillow.

Two of the things I havelearned about MF over the years is he is considerably lazy and a miserly spendthrift scrooge when it comes to running forums.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:This site should be a piece of cake to move and take you about an hour's worth of your time or less.
That's an hours less time for him to polish his coins, beg for topless photos and fuck his body pillow.

Two of the things I havelearned about MF over the years is he is considerably lazy and a miserly spendthrift scrooge when it comes to running forums.

Lazy!? Scrooge!? This year I did a total rehaul of 24 and I pay for VPS hosting, and I've always just paid for things like Gallery or Chatroom software. Not to mention, the hosting and license for this site. Lots of money spent on custom coding over the years.

If anyone is a lazy scrooge it's a forum owner like you that never offer to donate a penny and was always too lazy to post a new topic in their own forum in-between trolling. You know, how you use my sites and do nothing but troll, use, or complain while being extremely unproductive in your own forums? That's a lazy scrooge, asshole.

I don't ask for or want money but I'm just saying, the truth is the truth. ::finger::
86 112
You wife has no problem with you spending money on this site?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Dingbat Alert!
The Antagonist Wrote:
Dingbat Alert!
STFU Ant. It's a legitimate question.
ramseycat Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:
Dingbat Alert!
I beg to differ in regards to that being a legitimate question...It is in exceedingly poor taste to EVER ask ANYONE questions about their finances...Seriously, Ramsey...It just isn't done, it's uncouth...Surely you know that.
Duchess Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:
Dingbat Alert!
I beg to differ in regards to that being a legitimate question...It is in exceedingly poor taste to EVER ask ANYONE questions about their finances...Seriously, Ramsey...It just isn't done, it's uncouth...Surely you know that.
I'm not asking him about his finances. I didn't ask how much money he makes. I just asked if his wife minded.
ramseycat Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:
Dingbat Alert!
I'm not asking him about his finances. I didn't ask how much money he makes. I just asked if his wife minded.

Dutchess.......I'll vote for that!

Ramsey.........Shut the fuck up!
FAHQTOO Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:
Dingbat Alert!

THAT is a post you would vote for? Seriously? You're fucked up.
ramseycat Wrote:
FAHQTOO Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:
Dingbat Alert!

THAT is a post you would vote for? Seriously? You're fucked up.

You should start a thread with a poll to see who's more fucked up. Why in the hell would voting for what she said be fucked up. You're the one who has no manners. Why would you give a fuck about what MF's wife thinks of his forums or what he does with them. Are you that fucking desperate for someone to talk to, or what? This is a mock site for the millionth fucking time. Nobody gives a shit about your soup chicken banter, for the millionth time!!!
Have another drink Fuckedup.