Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Father/Daughter Accused Of Incest
(12-06-2012, 12:05 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Meh, there are a shit ton of socially unacceptable things going on at any given time. I'm too busy to care about any of it. Self righteous do gooders & busy bodies with their holier than thou attitudes have a great deal of time on their hands to involve themselves in the lives of others, I have a bigger problem with them than I do adults having what I may think is inappropriate sex.

If this is directed at moi, I can assure you I am not a self righteous do gooder busy body who has a holier than thou attitude nor do I have any inclination to waste my time involving myself in the lives of others.

For example, if you want to jerk off or suck horse cock, I honestly don't give a shit. I'm sure the horse has a good time, and unless you get trampled no one gets hurt.

But doesn't society have to have some standards of things that are unacceptable? Or is everything acceptable as long as it is done in private and consented to?
(12-06-2012, 12:53 PM)Jimbone Wrote: For example, if you want to jerk off or suck horse cock, I honestly don't give a shit. I'm sure the horse has a good time, and unless you get trampled no one gets hurt.

True colors.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The whole birthday cake thing becomes clear.

j/k
Commando Cunt Queen
(12-06-2012, 12:05 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Meh, there are a shit ton of socially unacceptable things going on at any given time. I'm too busy to care about any of it. Self righteous do gooders & busy bodies with their holier than thou attitudes have a great deal of time on their hands to involve themselves in the lives of others, I have a bigger problem with them than I do adults having what I may think is inappropriate sex.

I agree on the consenting adult part but, I find it hard to believe that this shit began when she was an adult. I'd bet it began way before and her being in love w/ him is a result of long-term conditioning. No matter what - he was the fucking parent. Sorry - this hits close to home.
Trolling means making deliberately provocative and controversial posts in order to incite chaos, then defending those positions with dubious and technically obscure citations that may or may not apply.

You know, exactly what you just did.

For the sake of argument: consider the concept of implied coercion by perceived authority. It's a basic psychological concept that states there is an unconscious imperative to obey figures of authority such as teachers, cops, AND PARENTS that supercedes age of consent situations. It is used legally in all sorts of situations including workplace romance with supervisors, teacher/student relations, cops and detainees, and yes PARENTS/caregivers. Hell, we had a president facing impeachment for it.
Whether or not you personally "agree" that incest is wrong is irrelevant, and so are all the vague "other country" laws. China also believes in violent suppression of free speech. Should we follow that lead too?
Fact is, a father is a perceived authority figure and therefore is held to a standard of ethical behavior that is IRRELEVANT to the child's age. And rightly so.

As for you/me yada yada. I maintain you are not what you represent yourself to be. And therefore I disregard you as unimportant and worthy of contempt. I think you know exactly what I mean and that's why you get so defensive. I could care less whether you continue to post here so long as you know I will continue to point out your failings whenever I feel the urge.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
@username see above. The cousin-situations are different in that cousins aren't consided immediate family, and also aren't considered authority figures over one another. Parents are a different story. Direct bloodline AND implicit coercion. There's a pretty famous study about people asked to participate in a "test" where shocks were administered to people at an increasing level. It was fake and designed to study obedience to perceived authority but the upshot was that people tended to obey the implied authority of the "test supervisor" even when such obedience seemed to hurt/kill another individual.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(12-06-2012, 01:05 PM)Donovan Wrote: As for you/me yada yada. I maintain you are not what you represent yourself to be. And therefore I disregard you as unimportant and worthy of contempt. I think you know exactly what I mean and that's why you get so defensive. I could care less whether you continue to post here so long as you know I will continue to point out your failings whenever I feel the urge.

You are either wrong or lying about me not being why I represent; doesn't matter which. I don't know why you're so focused on me and don't care; the interest is not reciprocated. It's easy enough to stay away from each other, for me, at least.

I questioned whether a law was prudent and shared an opinion. I then read a little to educate myself, shared what I learned, and stated that I understand that some others may disagree with my resulting opinion; I consider differences of opinions to be healthy and not problematic. There's no chaos here, just more discussion and you making baseless personal attacks. Exchanging different opinions is what posters do in topical discussion/debate threads, it's not trolling to have an opinion that differs from yours.

I don't feel defensive because I have nothing to defend. You seem very disappointed by that, and that's your problem. If spewing bullshit at/about me is how you choose to handle whatever is driving you, go ahead. I won't be getting into the gutter with you.

That's all...
Wow!

I'm gone for a few hours and miss all the good stuff.

Hot Damn!

P.S. So is HotD who she says she is or is she something else?

Voice Over: Leonard Nimoy hosts this week's episode of 'In Search Of...'
(12-06-2012, 12:54 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-06-2012, 12:53 PM)Jimbone Wrote: For example, if you want to jerk off or suck horse cock, I honestly don't give a shit. I'm sure the horse has a good time, and unless you get trampled no one gets hurt.

True colors.

No, no. That was just me using a personal and hyperbolic example in an attempt to make a point.
(12-06-2012, 02:41 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: P.S. So is HotD who she says she is or is she something else?

HotD has posted more pics of herself, her stuff and her travels (local and trips) than just about anyone in here. I personally don't see any reason to think she's not exactly who he says he is.
(12-06-2012, 02:41 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Voice Over: Leonard Nimoy hosts this week's episode of 'In Search Of...'

Awesome show from my youth... good times. The Bigfoot and Loch Ness Monster episodes were favorites!

Plus, he was a heck of a singer!

(12-06-2012, 02:47 PM)username Wrote:
(12-06-2012, 02:41 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: P.S. So is HotD who she says she is or is she something else?

HotD has posted more pics of herself, her stuff and her travels (local and trips) than just about anyone in here. I personally don't see any reason to think she's not exactly who he says he is.

You're right.

Why wouldn't I believe everything I read on the Internetz?

Thanks User!
(12-06-2012, 01:03 PM)DMP Wrote: ... I'd bet it began way before and her being in love w/ him is a result of long-term conditioning. No matter what - he was the fucking parent. Sorry - this hits close to home.

This is what bothers me the most as well. If indeed the incest began when she was a child, it's disappointing and very sad that intervention didn't occur then. I also agree with you and username about the father; he's the parent and he's a pig no matter when he started having sex with his daughter, imo.

This thread isn't about me and I really don't care who thinks what. I have nothing to prove to anyone and will just continue to do my own thing and share as much as I'd like if requested, or if I just think it's interesting. I like just about everyone here and enjoy reading what they share as well. Think or ponder whatever you'd like.

That's the last comment from me on anything that doesn't relate to the OP story.
(12-06-2012, 03:33 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: That's the last comment from me on anything that doesn't relate to the OP story.

Does that mean I can't convince you to post a photo (preferably naked) of you holding a dated sign that says "fuck off Donovan"? 111
(12-06-2012, 12:18 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Well, I took the time to respond and explain why I don't think throwing people in jail for everything that I consider creepy is prudent, and shared what I learned about a topic that was foreign to me. That's as much as I'll do, Jim.

Yay...

Jail wouldn't be the right place for incest anyway... a psych hospital would.

I'm not for throwing people in jail for creepy things either, but I am not for trying to make creepy things okay either. Don't we have a responsibility to be opposed to something like this, rather than making cogent and reasonable explanations of how it can be understood?

Those freaks at NAMBLA have been trying for years to convince the world that men and boys can have consensual intimate relationships - but there is near universal rejection of their message. Is it easier because it involves boys that we reject it? Of course! But they still attempt to be reasonable about it.

We can rationalize and make okay all sorts of behaviors if we try hard enough. But that wouldn't make any of it necessarily okay.
(12-06-2012, 03:54 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Jail wouldn't be the right place for incest anyway... a psych hospital would.

I'm not for throwing people in jail for creepy things either, but I am not for trying to make creepy things okay either. Don't we have a responsibility to be opposed to something like this, rather than making cogent and reasonable explanations of how it can be understood?

Please re-read my initial post and the second one, if you're truly interested. You've just re-iterated what I posted in them and there's nothing in my mind nor my posts that says adult incest is okay by me, nor any attempt to explain why it happens.

I don't think consenting adults should be thrown in jail for doing what I find creepy sexually and my opinion is not unique, though I understand the opinions of those who see it differently. That's what I've posted in this thread.

I happen to appreciate it when people research topics of discussion and share what they've learned. Not everyone has to appreciate the same or read it.
(12-06-2012, 03:54 PM)username Wrote:
(12-06-2012, 03:33 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: That's the last comment from me on anything that doesn't relate to the OP story.

Does that mean I can't convince you to post a photo (preferably naked) of you holding a dated sign that says "fuck off Donovan"? 111

Stir shit hah

You could probably convince me to do a lot of things, but posting (or even taking) naked pics isn't one of them.

NOW, that's really my last reply on this matter!!!!
(12-06-2012, 04:16 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Please re-read my initial post and the second one, if you're truly interested. You've just re-iterated what I posted in them and there's nothing in my mind nor my posts that says adult incest is okay by me, nor any attempt to explain why it happens.

I don't think consenting adults should be thrown in jail for doing what I find creepy sexually and my opinion is not unique, though I understand the opinions of those who see it differently. That's what I've posted in this thread.

I happen to appreciate it when people research topics of discussion and share what they've learned. Not everyone has to appreciate the same or read it.

I re-read it several times before replying... I suppose I misinterpreted your research and explanation as a defense to the behavior.

I'll just stick to simpler topics I guess... Sally is bound to chide me for being pugnacious again.

I don't think any of us would sanction doing the nasty with our parent or any other family member.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-06-2012, 05:03 PM)Jimbone Wrote: I re-read it several times before replying... I suppose I misinterpreted your research and explanation as a defense to the behavior.

I stated in every post that I find consensual incest creepy and/or don't advocate/condone it, just don't think it should be a legal matter. Even the research that I posted was limited to developed countries where I clearly stated that it's a societal taboo and discouraged. Hard to see how that was supposed as being defense of the behavior rather than addressing the legalities surrounding it, but people can interpret things differently, so...

My last post before I did some reading on the subject stated that I assumed my opinion and uncertainty regarding jail time being inappropriate was unique, that was based upon responses to my initial comments in this thread. When research indicated that my assumption on that count was wrong, I corrected it and shared what I'd learned. I do that whenever I learn that I've made a or a wrong assumption in a topical thread.

(12-06-2012, 05:28 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I don't think any of us would sanction doing the nasty with our parent or any other family member.

I haven't read a single post in this thread, even by those who agree that consensual incest should not be a legal issue, that remotely resembles condoning incest of any type.