Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Father/Daughter Accused Of Incest
I wonder what they were thinking when they looked into each others eyes. I bet a shitload of guilt.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I think if it can be proved beyond a doubt that Daddy was fucking daughter when she was a girl - they should damn straight press criminal charges. If this is the case, daughter can't be given consent to fuck Daddy when she's of age as she was fucked in the head from the get go and stunted emotionally.

If they got busy after she was of age, then fuck 'em - let them do what they please.
"My thing is this; if I'm sick enough to think it, then I'm sick enough to say it."

"The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed."

Eminem
[Image: 122bef9960c5.jpg]

Arrested: George Sayers, right, and his daughter Tiffany Hartford, 23, were charged on Monday with third-degree sexual assault after police discovered they had a child together

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ds-newsxml
Thanks for posting the link, septic.

I understand now that it's the daughter's (Hartford's) ex-girlfriend who took this to authorities claiming that the father had taped the two girls having sex back when they were 16 or 17 (with consent), but that he was selling them without her consent. (I thought it was the father's ex-girlfriend who filed a complaint, not that it matters in regards to the charges.)

The ex-girlfriend claims that she was introduced to the father as the "husband/father" of Hartford back when the girls were 16 or 17, but the couple has denied knowing that they were father and daughter.

I don't know who's telling the truth here, but Hartford and Sayers claiming that they didn't know or weren't sure that they were related is a defense strategy, whether it's true or not (I suspect it's not true, but that's jmo...).

From USLegal.com
Laws vary by state, but generally, a person commits incest if he marries or engages in sexual intercourse with a person he knows to be related, either legitimately or illegitimately:

His ancestor or descendant by blood or adoption; or
His brother or sister of the whole or half-blood or by adoption; or
His stepchild or stepparent, while the marriage creating the relationship exists; or
His aunt, uncle, nephew or niece of the whole or half-blood.

According to the link that I posted upthread, penalty for incest in Connecticut is up to 15 years.

Very twisted story...