Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
THE FACE OF METH
crash Offline
Mock Elder

RE: THE FACE OF METH

To be fair, most of those people looked fucked up in picture number 1.

A lot of the women look like they share a hair dresser with Ramsey...j/s

12-10-2012 08:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Maggot Offline
Supermod

WTF is all that fuzzy shit on that idiots face? Elmers glue?

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
12-10-2012 10:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

HairOfTheDog Offline

[Image: JeanaSmart.jpg]

This is Jeana Smart, 26, of Fargo, North Dakota. Her name is not befitting.

Here's the story about how she tried to hide evidence and the painful repercussions.

[Image: 1-4019150427.jpg]

This shit is so effin' desperate and sad.

Maybe, just maybe, she can pull herself together in jail where she doesn't have any access to meth (well, I hope she doesn't have any access there).

12-08-2013 08:02 PM

Carsman Offline
Bad Mocker

Wow, that's a hard looking 26! Shame that both young & old mess up themselves so badly.

Carsman: Loves Living Large

Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!
12-08-2013 08:39 PM

Donovan Offline
Clarified idiot

First thing to get stripped away is your common sense and your brain. After that it's like dominos toppling.

Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
12-09-2013 10:17 AM

Duchess Away
Administrator

Biologically, I could be her mother. She looks way older than I do.

I'm not sure but I think meth might be what we called crank in college. I've tried it but it never affected me in such a way that it took control of my life. Thank God.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
12-09-2013 10:57 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Donovan Offline
Clarified idiot

The quality and makeup of it have changed over the years in a downward fashion. Once upon a time before the world had such a hard on for everyone else's private business, people used quality amphetamine related product if that was their vice. But as laws get passed and press-friendly "drug wars" begin, the stuff they used to make it was prohibited piece by piece, so all drug users and dealers decided it was best to quit drugs. ..oh wait no they didn't. They just started substituting similar, inferior and more toxic shit for the real stuff. Good times...

12-09-2013 11:30 AM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

The way things are looking today those pictures meant nothing. A new widespread educational policy needs to be directed at any future meth/heroin users. Starting in the 6th grade or something. Plastered all over television and radio, it's to bad the internet one of the biggest tools for getting info would be impossible to be used like radio and television was as the only place to get warnings in government sponsored commercials. Nobody watches or listens to that today except a few old farts like me. It's getting bad everywhere's.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
04-29-2018 02:49 PM

BigMark Offline
Mocker

(12-09-2013 11:30 AM)Donovan Wrote:  The quality and makeup of it have changed over the years in a downward fashion. Once upon a time before the world had such a hard on for everyone else's private business, people used quality amphetamine related product if that was their vice. But as laws get passed and press-friendly "drug wars" begin, the stuff they used to make it was prohibited piece by piece, so all drug users and dealers decided it was best to quit drugs. ..oh wait no they didn't. They just started substituting similar, inferior and more toxic shit for the real stuff. Good times...

Holy crap you said something real.

04-29-2018 09:48 PM