Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Man shocked when woman hands him bag with bloody newborn baby...
A bleeding newborn was left in a garbage bag and dropped off at a Portsmouth hospital.

The image haunts Justin Goldfarb.

“I dreamed about it a couple nights in a row and I hope I don’t dream about it tonight,” Goldfarb said. “I’m going to remember that when I’m old and in a wheelchair.”

Goldfarb alerted a nurse about the bag, not knowing what was inside.

“And when she picked up the bag, you could see the baby’s face in the bottom of the bag bleeding,” Goldfarb said.

It happened at Maryview Hospital around 8 Saturday night.

Goldfarb was outside, walking in to visit his girlfriend when he saw a woman get out of her car, and place a bag near the hospital’s entrance.

The woman then shouted at Goldfarb.

“Hey you, can you come here, and I didn’t think she was talking to me, so I walked over there and she was like, ‘You need to take that bag inside,’” Goldfrab said. “She was nervous, she was scratching her arms and forearms, I guess she was kind of nervous.”

The woman then drove off, soon the hospital staff picked up the bag, and to their horror a bloody newborn baby was inside.

“It was dripping out the bottom of the bag, I don’t think it was gushing,” Goldfarb said.

The newborn was found cold to the touch, but is doing okay now and is being taken care of by the Maryview staff.

“I’m not sure why people would do that when she could just take it in to the hospital instead of just dropping it off at the front door and expecting somebody else to take it in,” Goldfarb said.

http://worldduh.com/2012/12/10/man-shock...born-baby/
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Well I'm glad she dropped it off instead of putting it in a dumpster somewhere. VERY good to hear the baby is ok now.
Commando Cunt Queen
Still sickens me to my stomach.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(12-10-2012, 08:12 PM)ESAD Wrote: Still sickens me to my stomach.

It is sickening and callous. Who puts a bloody newborn in a bag for chrissake? Do you have the law where people can drop off their babies for a certain period of time with no questions asked? It freaking amazes me that some people, even with that law in place, just dispose of their babies like yesterday's trash.

However, she took the baby to a hospital and told someone they needed to bring it inside. That tells me, somewhere in her twisted, troubled, mind, she wanted that baby to live.
Shit like that will haunt a person their entire lives. I refuse to believe otherwise.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
She's certainly not sound of mind and the child is likely more chance of a healthy life without mommy In it, truth is for all we know it was a rape baby or the result of sexual abuse, the mother could be a victim not dealing with the scars too well.

So many undeserving people being gifted with children :(
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
did you read my above post? we know nothing about the woman above, she could be a severely abused person herself.

Yes, I read your post & I didn't care, I'm judging her & she's been found lacking.

Dramaqueen
You don't know that her dad isn't the dad or some fucked up shit, she might be mentally deficient she might have been gang raped by wogs.

I'd never judge her till I knew her story.

Reading the crime forum has stripped me of my forgiving nature.
Yeah well it does not mean everyone who makes a rash move under duress is an asshole.

She might come to terms with her fucked up life and spend the rest of it wishing she had done otherwise, even if it is any one of the things i posted up there.

The description of the woman scratching and acting sketchy screams drugs to me. Wouldn't be surprised if baby is found w/ drugs in system.

She could've at least found a fucking cardboard box and put a sweatshirt or something in it instead of the damn bag. I hope the shit haunts her for the rest of her life too like the guy who had to witness her bullshit.
"My thing is this; if I'm sick enough to think it, then I'm sick enough to say it."

"The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed."

Eminem