Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TIME MAG PERSON OF THE YEAR
Woooo. Holy shit balls, that's big.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
hah  is Time even a magazine any more? No bias there.  hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I watched her throw a candy wrapper on the ground.
(12-11-2019, 03:30 PM)Duchess Wrote: I think that's great! The whole world is talking about Greta. Go, Greta, go!

...and public servants are Time's Guardians of the Year. That's pretty awesome too.

[Image: Guardians.Cover_.jpg]

The cover is especially significant since Trump has tried to smear them as "deep state" which from what I can gather are simply career non-partisan federal employees. I mean, what kind of a fruitcake thinks civil servants are all some kind of spy ring?
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
The guilty kind.

Those women have more balls than the entire GOP altogether. I appreciate that group as a whole. I respect them all. They risked a lot to do the right thing and they’ll be remembered well for it.
So petty and un-Presidential.

[Image: 5749160_121219-cc-ap-greta-tweet-img-2.j...0&r=16%3A9]la

Trump Junior is also reportedly mocking the 16-year-old climate activist on Twitter.  

Doesn't matter to her. She's indicated previously that she doesn't take such crap to heart and just makes a joke of it or brushes it off because she's focused on more important matters.
How dare you!!!!    The Brazilian Prez called her a brat.
(12-12-2019, 11:34 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: So petty and un-Presidential.

That's who he is. Some of the very same people who had a shit fit when a pun was made about Baron's name are the same people mocking a girl. Fuck 'em all.

trump made his own Time cover for man of the year and hung them in his golf clubs. hah
I hope she donates all that money to fighting climate change, maybe she should give it to the politician that is fighting right along side her like AOC or someone like her. Oh wait she gets no money for that.
(12-12-2019, 11:41 AM)Maggot Wrote: The Brazilian Prez called her a brat.

What does that have to do with Trump's comments?  Anyway, she laughed off the Brazilian President's name-calling too.
[Image: yZGYjxd.png]
Arafat would be proud.
Trump wears the clothes better.
Are you proud of your president, Maggot? That's a pretty high level of petty bullshit involved in that photo.
Sweat?
(12-12-2019, 12:39 PM)Rootilda Wrote: That's a pretty high level of petty bullshit involved in that photo.

Oh my God, that's for real? I'm shocked but I'm not shocked. I understand that makes no sense.

I find those religious right wing conservatives pretty shocking too. I see what comes out of their mouths and I am usually gobsmacked by it. Mostly I'm disgusted by the way they all cloak themselves in God & religion. They are counterfeit Christians.
I'm not sure what's more ridiculous, this or Trump as Thanos from a scene right before he dies because Ironman outwitted him.
I saw that a day or two ago. He posted it himself!   28

[Image: TRUMPTHANOS_DEC11.JPG]
They are all in good company.........

[Image: 1101360413_400.jpg]
You're not doing your emperor god any favors with that cover of Hitler, Trump's lust for the cover of Time is limitless.