• 2 Votes - 4 Average
GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, OR DO THEY?
Maggot Offline
Supermod

RE: GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, OR DO THEY?

Pence has lavished praise on him.

link

I believe Trump will too at some point.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
04-30-2018 12:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

HairOfTheDog Offline

Well...........Pence isn't Trump, Mags.

And, it really doesn't matter what you believe Trump will do when he gets around to it.

The question being posed is why hasn't Trump praised Shaw like he quickly did others who stopped shooters. Do you know the answer to that question?

[Image: waffle-house-shooting-victims-wztv-820x430.jpeg]
ETA: The other question is why Trump hasn't expressed condolences to the families of the innocent victims (^), which he regularly does immediately following such incidents?

04-30-2018 12:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Maggot Offline
Supermod

He went to Florida and into the hospital to talk to the kids there after the shooting happened. And because you have not heard of him thanking the heroes, how do you know he hasn't. Yeah that's right, because he's racist.

[Image: Trump-and-Jesse-Jackson.jpg]

Trump signing legislation to support Black colleges and Universities.......

[Image: gty-trump-college-er-170531_12x5_992.jpg]

Why do you guys always play the race card. That is what's wrong today.
The left has more wanna be slave owners than any group I know.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
04-30-2018 01:23 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

HairOfTheDog Offline

What you just posted has nothing to do with with the questions being posed Mags.

In fact, it’s likely one of the reasons the questions are being asked — namely why isn’t Trump addressing the victims and hero in this shooting in the same manner he typically does? I didn’t offer an answer or opinion to those questions.

And, posting a picture of Trump sitting around with powerful black people many years ago in order to (presumably) prove your belief that he’s not a racist.......strikes me as weird.

04-30-2018 01:38 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(04-30-2018 01:23 PM)Maggot Wrote:  Why do you guys always play the race card. That is what's wrong today.
The left has more wanna be slave owners than any group I know.

I don't always play the race card, I'm not even sure I've ever said anything like this in here before but I'm certainly going to talk about it when it's in my face. If you don't think he doesn't think less of black & brown people than he does a honky then you're just not paying attention.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
04-30-2018 02:01 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

I do not see racism in Trump, he tends to treat people by their actions. Although I do believe that the Democratic party does. They and quite a few of their followers do. In fact they see quite a bit of imaginary things. It keeps the Psychiatrist's happy and its OK until they are given matches.

I know that no matter what Trump does it will never be good enough, but that's their normal. I wonder what has Trump done to ruin this country? If he thanks someone he's the devil if he doesn't he's the devil.

I can only laugh and I usually do. hah Time will tell though.

04-30-2018 02:16 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(04-30-2018 02:16 PM)Maggot Wrote:  I do not see racism in Trump, he tends to treat people by their actions. Although I do believe that the Democratic party does. They and quite a few of their followers do. In fact they see quite a bit of imaginary things. It keeps the Psychiatrist's happy and its OK until they are given matches.

I know that no matter what Trump does it will never be good enough, but that's their normal. I wonder what has Trump done to ruin this country? If he thanks someone he's the devil if he doesn't he's the devil.

I can only laugh and I usually do. hah Time will tell though.

I absolutely detest being argumentative with you but you wave that carrot in my face and this horse is going to take a bite out of it. Dramaqueen

04-30-2018 02:19 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

Blowing-kisses It's all good, I like mussing up your hair.

04-30-2018 02:23 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(04-30-2018 02:23 PM)Maggot Wrote:  Blowing-kisses It's all good, I like mussing up your hair.

Thank you for saying that. Smiley_emoticons_bussi

Some people get pissy with me & then I don't want to play with them anymore. I don't want to play with people who get mad so I take my balls and look for other people to play with.

04-30-2018 02:30 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

(10-05-2016 10:19 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:   Irresponsible Gun Idiocy or Murder Plot using Racial/Political Issues to Cover Motive?

[Image: diane-mciver-atlanta-lawyer-kills-wife.png]

A friend of a Georgia woman who was shot and killed on Sept. 25 said the woman’s husband had placed the gun in his lap as they drove through Atlanta, because they feared Black Lives Matter protests.

63-year-old Diane McIver was the president of Corey Airport Services, a marketing company based in Atlanta. McIver’s company is known for its 300-foot billboard in the downtown area. She worked with the company for 43 years.

McIver’s husband, Claud “Tex” McIver (a well known Atlanta-based attorney) was directly behind her, in the backseat as Diane’s best friend drove.

Bill Crane, who is friends with the McIvers, told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution that the couple retrieved their gun from the center console because they feared a carjacking amid recent Black Lives Matter protests. When they hit a bump in the road, Crane claims the gun held by Tex accidentally went off, striking and killing his wife.

Atlanta Police, however, told the paper the shooting “more complicated” than Crane’s account, but they wouldn’t elaborate. The case is being investigated as a homicide, but no charges have been filed.

Atlanta Police Sgt. Warren Pickard told the paper Crane “wasn’t in the car, so he is not a witness to what happened. We are going to wait and see what all the witnesses have to say.”

Though Crane, who has acted as a spokesperson for the McIver family, told the newspaper the gun went off when the car hit a bump, he previously told WGCL that Claud McIver was removing the gun from a plastic bag when it was accidentally discharged.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/friend-man-a...shot-wife/
----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm curious to learn more about this strange case.

UPDATE:

Tex McIver's story never made sense to me.

After learning that he was asking about how to get his hands on his wife's Social Security benefits within hours of shooting her to death in the car...........it seemed even less plausible that it was the "accident" he claimed it to be.

McIver was found guilty of felony murder last week and will spend the rest of his life in prison.

Full story: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tex-mciver-...his-guilt/

04-30-2018 09:02 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

Good! I really hope anyone taking advantage of civil unrest to commit murder and other crimes get the lock up and the key tossed in the gutter. It's never an excuse. Or an alibi.

04-30-2018 09:14 PM

quer Offline
Virgin

(12-16-2012 06:46 PM)Sphincter Cop Wrote:  hah[Image: 481854_507197565979556_1506560576_n_zps02572da3.jpg]
Funny

05-17-2018 05:58 PM

quer Offline
Virgin

(12-16-2012 06:46 PM)Sphincter Cop Wrote:  hah[Image: 481854_507197565979556_1506560576_n_zps02572da3.jpg]
Funny

05-17-2018 06:07 PM

Blindgreed1 Offline
Mocker

(05-17-2018 06:07 PM)quer Wrote:  
Funny
Who are you and why are you double posting?

05-17-2018 06:29 PM