Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, OR DO THEY?
(12-17-2012, 02:00 PM)username Wrote: I'm at the gym. You should go some time, orka.

I could use it right about now - the punching bag that it. Or Torso Bob!!

OH and I WAS going to say sorry User. That was really mean and I am not usually like that. But after the Orka comment, you can kiss my GIGANTIC FAT WHITE ASS.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(12-17-2012, 02:07 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Or Torso Bob!!

Strap on vibrator?
(12-17-2012, 02:09 PM)username Wrote:
(12-17-2012, 02:07 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Or Torso Bob!!

Strap on vibrator?

hah Um no. Torso Bob is the rubber man that you can punch and kick like a real dude.

Strap on vibrator. hahhaaaa now I know what you want Santa to put in your stocking.
(12-17-2012, 02:13 PM)ramseycat Wrote: hah Um no. Torso Bob is the rubber man that you can punch and kick like a real dude.

Strap on vibrator. hahhaaaa now I know what you want Santa to put in your stocking.

If he puts it in her stocking he's doing it wrong.

Hahahaha!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-17-2012, 02:42 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Hahahaha!

Second that! hah
HAHAHAAAA that was good JB.
I think security at the schools is a bigger issue than gun control and mental people since we're not going to get rid either one of them. You can't secure every public place with cops, but at the least we need to be able to protect our children in school if that takes having security at all entrances.
(12-17-2012, 03:23 PM)sally Wrote: I think security at the schools is a bigger issue than gun control and mental people since we're not going to get rid either one of them. You can't secure every public place with cops, but at the least we need to be able to protect our children in school if that takes having security at all entrances.

The more I've thought about it, this is the most likely 'realistic' solution.

However, there was a school shooting in northern MN in 2005 on the Red Lake Indian Reservation.

In that instance, there was a 'security guard' at the entrance. Guess what happened?

Yep, shot right in the head, and gunman proceeded to inflict his damage. Interestingly enough, in that instance gunman had first killed family members at home before heading to the school.

And, predictably, he killed himself when he was done shooting.
Why can't they just proceed straight to killing themselves and not take all these innocent people with them??
(12-17-2012, 04:46 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Why can't they just proceed straight to killing themselves and not take all these innocent people with them??

They're angry, socially awkward and obviously mentally deranged. This is their 'grand statement' to the world: 'You've ignored me, and not accepted me my entire life; I'll show you...'

After reading about this mom (Lanza) and her visiting a bar several nights a week, while presumably the animal is at home, I'm sure she let computers/video games become his caregiver. As long as she could ingore his issues, and, so she thought, keep him away from society, everything would be okay.

Reports are surfacing from people in the Lanza's past that he truly was mentally unstable. Being a single mother, I'm sure she was at a loss for what to do.

Dad obviously flew the coop. Maybe the arrangement between the parents was something to this effect: "I'll make sure you never have to work another day in your life, you just take care of that whackjob."

Rather longwinded Ramsey, but I want answers.

I don't like to think of the horrors that 26 women and children went through at the hands of some deranged lunatic, and think that we're powerless to prevent it again.
So lets say the Government passes a total gun ban...how many of you gun owners, myself included, are going to give up your guns when big brother knocks on your door.

I know I'm not, and I can't think of any gun owner that I know that will just hand them over without a fight.

This stupid shit comes up every time this happens.

There is NO WAY to keep this from happening again. NO WAY!!!

This crazy evil fucker may or may not have had mental health issues, but he definitely was evil. I can see this sicko snapping and blowing his mothers brains out in a fit of rage or insanity, but, when you put yourself in a vehicle, drive to a school, slaughter twenty six people, you're done being insane, or mental, or whatever else anyone wants to call it. At that point, you are just plain evil.

So the school was already locked up, no problem for the evil one, he'll just blow a hole through the door with his gun, walk in, kill anybody he sees...cops...guards, it doesn't matter. When evil makes a plan to do something like this, evil will win every time. You can't lock buildings down enough for this not to be able to be carried through.

You can't lock everyone up in a nut house that takes an anti depressant pill. You can't control if people are taking their meds or not.

You can't make a parent be a good parent.

You can't make a shrink share info on all their mental patients.

There is no way to stop this from happening again.
(12-17-2012, 04:56 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: After reading about this mom (Lanza) and her visiting a bar several nights a week, while presumably the animal is at home, I'm sure she let computers/video games become his caregiver. As long as she could ingore his issues, and, so she thought, keep him away from society, everything would be okay.

Reports are surfacing from people in the Lanza's past that he truly was mentally unstable. Being a single mother, I'm sure she was at a loss for what to do.

Dad obviously flew the coop. Maybe the arrangement between the parents was something to this effect: "I'll make sure you never have to work another day in your life, you just take care of that whackjob."

You're a piece of work. Truly, you are. I think you're a sheep too, baaaaa.

Dad flew the coop? How do you know this? You're divorced & have said publicly that your oldest son had some issues. Did you fly the coop to get away from that?

Visiting a bar several nights a week, huh? Odd, I read earlier today that she liked to dine at a pizza joint/restaurant in the area, sometimes with her son, sometimes with friends, sometimes on her own, I saw it referred to as the kind of place where families go, I read it but didn't take it as gospel given the amount of misinformation out there right now.

MS, I heard the divorce was very amicable (he told her she'd never have to work a day in her life) and that Adam, at least for a time after the divorce, frequently stayed with either his dad or mom.

I'll be interested in hearing from the dad/brother. Wonder why the brother supposedly hadn't seen him or something for a couple of years?
(12-17-2012, 05:10 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-17-2012, 04:56 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: After reading about this mom (Lanza) and her visiting a bar several nights a week, while presumably the animal is at home, I'm sure she let computers/video games become his caregiver. As long as she could ingore his issues, and, so she thought, keep him away from society, everything would be okay.

You're a piece of work. Truly, you are. I think you're a sheep too, baaaaa.

Dad flew the coop? How do you know this? You're divorced & have said publicly that your oldest son had some issues. Did you fly the coop to get away from that?

Visiting a bar several nights a week, huh? Odd, I read earlier today that she liked to dine at a pizza joint/restaurant in the area, sometimes with her son, sometimes with friends, sometimes on her own, I saw it referred to as the kind of place where families go, I read it but didn't take it as gospel given the amount of misinformation out there right now.

You don't give a shit about anything but you and 'your rights'.

Fuck you. I've had it with your complete idiocy.

My son lived with me all throughout high school. I was the only one he could truly count on.

I said my son had issues? Like what? He was lazy and didn't do his homework all the time? He smoked a little marijuana from time to time?

What's your stance on MaryJane exactly?

Love your sheep comment too.

You're such an independent, critical thinker??

Hahaha

You're just another selfish prick in a long line of selfish pricks.
(12-17-2012, 05:10 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: This crazy evil fucker may or may not have had mental health issues, but he definitely was evil. I can see this sicko snapping and blowing his mothers brains out in a fit of rage or insanity, but, when you put yourself in a vehicle, drive to a school, slaughter twenty six people, you're done being insane, or mental, or whatever else anyone wants to call it. At that point, you are just plain evil.

Even worse (if that's possible), I read a report earlier by an expert whose studied all of the school spree killers over the last decade. Each of them had planned their destruction carefully over a period of time. Blowing mom's brains out was probably part of the plan all along, imo.
(12-17-2012, 05:34 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: You're just another selfish prick in a long line of selfish pricks.

Uh huh.

You asked earlier something to the effect of what was the answer. Get a gun, MS, teach your wife how to use it properly. The slaughter of innocent people isn't going to stop. Law abiding people are not going to give up their guns & the outlaws will always have access to weapons. Protect yourself & your family & make sure your wife knows how to as well, that's what you can do.
(12-17-2012, 05:22 PM)username Wrote: MS, I heard the divorce was very amicable (he told her she'd never have to work a day in her life) and that Adam, at least for a time after the divorce, frequently stayed with either his dad or mom.

I'll be interested in hearing from the dad/brother. Wonder why the brother supposedly hadn't seen him or something for a couple of years?

I referenced the part where 'she'd never have to work another day in her life.'

I was speculating as to how that came about, thus my statement about dad walking away and leaving her to tend to him. I haven't read anything that says he spent time with dad.

I'm sure you've read the statement from the young man who used to babysit him? The mother told him 'Don't ever turn your back on him.' What that truly means I don't know, but it certainly implies that she knows he's capable of either harming himself or others, imo.
I don't disagree. The article HotD posted said the kid had "episodes" at school. He shouldn't have been around guns.
Commando Cunt Queen
(12-17-2012, 05:45 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-17-2012, 05:34 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: You're just another selfish prick in a long line of selfish pricks.

Uh huh.

You asked earlier something to the effect of what was the answer. Get a gun, MS, teach your wife how to use it properly. The slaughter of innocent people isn't going to stop. Law abiding people are not going to give up their guns & the outlaws will always have access to weapons. Protect yourself & your family & make sure your wife knows how to as well, that's what you can do.

That's great for our home. I get it. At present, I'd be more worried about an accident in the home with my kids, than an intruder coming in. That's my choice for the time being. I don't begrudge anyone (my dad & brother for instance) who have guns in their homes. As long as they were obtained legally, I have no problems.

I've handled guns... handguns, rifles, shotguns, M-16's and even had the chance to operate a .60 caliber. My wife does not like guns. Her parents never owned any. That's also her right.

This is something different, and you're skirting it.

It's about nutjobs now entering schools to slaughter innocents.

I used to empathize with those that were truly 'bullied'. Hey bullies, maybe shouldn't have been such dicks.

As I've told Jim in the past, I'd love to see just one instance where a 'conceal and carry' person was in the immediate vicinity when something like this was unfolding, and just blasted the perp.