Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, OR DO THEY?
HairOfTheDog Offline

RE: GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, OR DO THEY?

I'm not including you as a "conspiracy theorist" MS, just to be clear.

You're just a speculator, not someone making up all kinds of bullshit and lies to fit a baseless theory.

10-18-2017 11:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Blindgreed1 Offline
Mocker

There's an active shooter in Maryland. At least 5 wounded.

10-18-2017 12:14 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

The suspect in the Baltimore, Maryland shooting Gunnar referenced is on the run; hope LE catches his ass soon.

Of the five wounded, three are now dead.

[Image: 457628B100000578-0-image-m-14_1508344582718.jpg]
Police said Radee Labeeb Prince (pictured center), 38, shot five people at Advanced Granite Solutions in the Emmorton Business Park (pictured right; people seen on location seen left), around 20 miles northeast of central Baltimore, shortly after 9am.

He then fled the scene in a car and is now at large and 'armed and dangerous,' police have warned. Businesses and schools remain on lockdown.

The incident is being called a 'workplace shooting' although it's not known if Prince was employed at the company. Prince reportedly fled in a black GMC cadia with the Delaware license plate PC0 64273 (similar car pictured inset).

Story: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-park.html

10-18-2017 12:56 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

His picture & vehicle are all over the news here.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
10-18-2017 01:02 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

HairOfTheDog Offline

(10-18-2017 01:02 PM)Duchess Wrote:  

His picture & vehicle are all over the news here.

Just heard that LE suspects he might also be behind a shooting in Delaware.

10-18-2017 01:47 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(10-18-2017 01:47 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  Just heard that LE suspects he might also be behind a shooting in Delaware.

Yeah, above the canal, northern Delaware. I saw it said it happened at a used car lot in Wilmington.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
10-18-2017 02:09 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Midwest Spy Away
The Discerning Boob Lover

(10-18-2017 11:51 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  I'm not including you as a "conspiracy theorist" MS, just to be clear.

You're just a speculator, not someone making up all kinds of bullshit and lies to fit a baseless theory.

Thanks for the clarification but I didn’t think you were including me.

Campos is in a tough spot, especially considering how timelines have changed throughout the course of the investigation.

To me, the 2 broken windows and the fact he was essentially only grazed when Paddock allegedly fired 200 or so bullets at him are the 2 pieces that really stand out when considering him as a potential accomplice.

I wish there was time stamped hotel footage that could show him arriving at the stairwell and what time he emerges in the hallway outside of Paddock’s room. Also, the exact time the maintenance man arrives.

Anyway, I do enjoy a good conspiracy, and I’m still not 100% convinced that he didn’t partipate.

10-18-2017 02:41 PM

BigMark Offline
Mocker

[Image: df730719529811.562dbf4c11713.jpg]

10-18-2017 02:50 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

(10-18-2017 02:41 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:  
(10-18-2017 11:51 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  I'm not including you as a "conspiracy theorist" MS, just to be clear.

Thanks for the clarification but I didn’t think you were including me.

Campos is in a tough spot, especially considering how timelines have changed throughout the course of the investigation.

To me, the 2 broken windows and the fact he was essentially only grazed when Paddock allegedly fired 200 or so bullets at him are the 2 pieces that really stand out when considering him as a potential accomplice.

I wish there was time stamped hotel footage that could show him arriving at the stairwell and what time he emerges in the hallway outside of Paddock’s room. Also, the exact time the maintenance man arrives.

Anyway, I do enjoy a good conspiracy, and I’m still not 100% convinced that he didn’t partipate.

Well, I think you're way off base, based on where the facts and evidence point. Don't quit your day job Rockford. ')

You often assume the position of guilty til proven innocent when it comes to male victims and that's been the case since I met you here several years ago.

But, at least you know that your tendency to blame victims isn't based on fact or evidence and you don't claim otherwise. I can respect that.

10-18-2017 08:30 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

(10-18-2017 02:09 PM)Duchess Wrote:  
(10-18-2017 01:47 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  Just heard that LE suspects he might also be behind a shooting in Delaware.

Yeah, above the canal, northern Delaware. I saw it said it happened at a used car lot in Wilmington.

Good to read that the Delaware victim survived and the suspect was caught. I doubt he'll ever walk free again.

Radee Labeeb Prince, 38, was arrested in Delaware on Wednesday night.

He had been wanted for shooting five people at Emmorton Business Park at around 9am Wednesday.

All five worked at Advance Granite Solutions; three died. Prince had worked there for the last four months.

Prince fled in a black GMC Acadia with Delaware license plate PC64273; police said not to approach him.

He then drove to a used car lot in Wilmington, Delaware, and shot a man two times there.

That man survived and identified Prince to police; Prince had been living in Wilmington until May this year.

The victims all knew Prince, police said; the Delaware car dealer had a 'beef' with Prince, police claimed.

Prince has a long criminal record including burglary and illegal possession of a firearm by a felon.

In early 2017 a colleague took a peace order out after he was attacked by Prince,
who was fired from that job.

A worker from near the scene said that the shooting had followed an argument but other details are unclear.

Story: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-park.html

10-18-2017 08:48 PM