Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman Runs Over boyfriend, Skins testicles
[Image: testicles.jpg]

Woman Accused Of Running Over Boyfriend, Tearing Skin Off His Testicles

By Morbid

[Image: Christine-A_-Meyers1-125x188_zps1b1b2510.jpg]

Chicago, IL – An woman in Illinois is in jail on an aggravated domestic battery charge after she ran over her boyfriend and burned the skin off his testicles.

Christine Meyers, 23, got into a fight with her boyfriend Friday night after picking him up from a bar. When they got back to their home, her boyfriend got out of the car and, for some unknown reason, laid down in front of it.

Did he pass out? Was he preventing her from leaving? Who knows? What is known is that Meyers took this opportunity to remove some of the balls her boyfriend was displaying by getting in front of a car driven by a woman.

Prosecutors say she did this by intentionally running him over.

The boyfriend was not killed, but for a little while I’m betting he was wished he had been. That’s because aside from the severe burns he suffered to his chest and back, the skin was also burned off his testicles. In case you didn’t know, for a woman, the smell of her man’s testicles sizzling on her car’s exhaust pipe is the smell of victory.

She didn’t come out as victorious in court when her attorney asked Judge Adam Bourgeois Jr. to set Meyers’ bail at $6,000, effectively allowing Meyer’s to get out of jail for $600. “Are you serious?” Bourgeois asked the attorney. “You’re asking me to set a bond of $600 for driving over somebody?” “People argue every day, and they don’t resort to violence,” Bourgeois said before setting Meyers’ bail at $100,000.

Her boyfriend is out of the hospital after having surgery to repair the damage done to his balls, He has left he home and moved in with his mother. Meyers will be back in court Tuesday morning.
hah she burned his balls with the exhaust.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(12-18-2012, 11:49 AM)ramseycat Wrote: hah she burned his balls with the exhaust.

I can't imagine the pain, or the smell.....
(12-18-2012, 12:44 PM)Sphincter Cop Wrote:
(12-18-2012, 11:49 AM)ramseycat Wrote: hah she burned his balls with the exhaust.

I can't imagine the pain, or the smell.....

I'm sure steamed balls smell just as bad and any steamed skin. Or maybe seared is a better word.

Are all the guys covering their crotch right about now? hah
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies