Ramsey's whine and moan about Sinister's departure thread
Duchess Wrote:Ramsey, you would hate it if we all ignored you...I really dig jerkin' your chain, lil' babybitch ::hugs::
Oh please.......
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Please, what ?...Please, more ?...Go to your corner & shut the fuck up, Ramsey..like a good little Mocker.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:Please, what ?...Please, more ?...Go to your corner & shut the fuck up, Ramsey..like a good little Mocker.
Please kiss my ass and save for bullshit for someone that cares.
ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
crash Wrote:If you think it's a great idea, Frank, how about you lock the addle brained bitch in here?
If she keeps it up in other threads that might be an interesting punishment. ::dlaugh::
Do it.
If you read the order, it would require that YOU do the first step, not me. So dopey, I swear ...
I read the order jackass. I will say what I want, where I want. You do what yougotta do touch guy.
I'm pretty sure MF is straight.
[Image: kissass.gif]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
crash Wrote:If you think it's a great idea, Frank, how about you lock the addle brained bitch in here?
If she keeps it up in other threads that might be an interesting punishment. ::dlaugh::
Do it.
If you read the order, it would require that YOU do the first step, not me. So dopey, I swear ...
I read the order jackass. I will say what I want, where I want. You do what yougotta do touch guy.

No straight guy humps body pillows and is afraid of pussy.

(it should have been tough. typo typo)
ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:I just thought it would be interesting/entertaining to do for a bit. You can say what you want and would still be able to say what you want, dopey chicken.
Yea right. That would be great fun to respond to a thread in a DIFFERENT thread. Yep. That would make a lot of sense. And you call me dopey.
No, you aren't understanding. It would be confining you to one thread so you can do all future complaining and Sinister defending in one spot.
86 112
ramseycat Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Do it.
I read the order jackass. I will say what I want, where I want. You do what yougotta do [color="orange"]touch[/color] guy.

No straight guy humps body pillows and is afraid of pussy.

(it should have been tough. typo typo)
More reading comprehension disasters. I didn't say I was afraid of pussy. I said raunchy stripper pussy thrown at me doesn't turn me on - no where near the more sexy, classy, real flirt and play. You don't know about real relationships because both of the ones you talk about lack true love. As for body pillows, I have news for you. There are body pillows made for the straight guy. Dope.
86 112
You are a little defensivce there pal. You are not qualified to comment on either one of the relationships I have mentioned here considering you most significant relationship is with a body pillow. And we won't even mention your obsession with big boobs. Clearly a mother abandonment issue there.
ramseycat Wrote:You are not qualified to comment on either one of the relationships I have mentioned here

Retards with pets are qualified to comment on your messes.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I have news for you. There are body pillows made for the straight guy. Dope.
How do you know which ones are for the straight guy and which ones are for the homosexuals?
sally Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:I have news for you. There are body pillows made for the straight guy. Dope.
How do you know which ones are for the straight guy and which ones are for the homosexuals?
The ones for straight guys have protruding designs of female imagery on them, and come standard with the cut-outs, grips, grooves, and Sensa-Lite TunnelFun⿢ options a heterosexual man needs to enjoy his body pillow properly.

86 112
Sounds kind of knobby.
Middle Finger Wrote:
sally Wrote:
The ones for straight guys have protruding designs of female imagery on them, and come standard with the cut-outs, grips, grooves, and Sensa-Lite TunnelFun⿢ options a heterosexual man needs to enjoy his body pillow properly.
Wow. The deluxe model. No wonder you prefer it over a real female. ::nuts::
Further proof that my suggestion of the Retard Retention Room is a good idea. ::dunno::
double post deleted.

Frank, I got a 500 internal server error three times now today on here and this time it caused a double post.

You might want to check the server.
I get that too but then when I refresh the front page all turns out fine.
Ditto. It just shouldn't be double posting or actually, happening at all. It seems to be a database connection issue from the error. If it happens again I'll copy it for him so he can report it.
I'm aware of the issue.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I'm aware of the issue.
Which means he knows this site is fucked and he doesn't care enough to do anything about it.