Ramsey's whine and moan about Sinister's departure thread
How about we confine this shit to onearea rather that have to read it in every fucking thread in here, even the ones that have nothing to do with Sinister?

::b29::
I will post what ever, where ever, when ever I choose. And there is nothing you can do about it. ::bigg::
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Ramsey, if you only knew where my mind goes when I read your drivel !...It's my mission to follow you around this forum giving you a kick in the ass every time you stop to take a breath...That glint of silver that you see..that's not a gun..THAT'S DUCT TAPE, BITCH...Ima gonna wrap it around & around...
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
This is a good idea for a thread, because it was getting annoying watching Ramsey both complain about the departure and boast about knowing current Sinister feelings. Hopefully this will curb it and put it into hiding with her latest dysfunctional relationship.
86 112
If you think it's a great idea, Frank, how about you lock the addle brained bitch in here?
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
crash Wrote:If you think it's a great idea, Frank, how about you lock the addle brained bitch in here?
If she keeps it up in other threads that might be an interesting punishment. ::dlaugh::
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
crash Wrote:If you think it's a great idea, Frank, how about you lock the addle brained bitch in here?
If she keeps it up in other threads that might be an interesting punishment. ::dlaugh::
You can call itThe ESE Room or The Little Bus. This is where Ramsey can keep us updated on very important information, like how Sinister is so freakinhappy thather husband is home after 3 years ::doh::or just the times when Sinister is "so freakin pissed".
Sally, good idea ... but I have a burning question. Which do you think will happen sooner?:

- Sinister comes back
- You show me a good pic of your tits
- Ramsey stops being a pathetic soup chicken
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Sally, good idea ... but I have a burning question. Which do you think will happen sooner?:

- Sinister comes back
- You show me a good pic of your tits
- Ramsey stops being a pathetic soup chicken

Well Ramsey will always be a soup chicken. Even in the afterlife she will probally be a real chicken , the kind that youroast in the oven with carrots and potatoes.

I'm not sure about Sinister coming back.

So it's probally most likely that I will post a picture of my tits first, even though it's not the classy thing to do.
I figure this place and classy parted company a loooooooooooong time ago
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Thanks for the honest assessment and hope, Sally.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
Do it.
ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Do it.
I'd miss your Edithisms. :kiss::
ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Do it.
If you read the order, it would require that YOU do the first step, not me. So dopey, I swear ...
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Do it.
If you read the order, it would require that YOU do the first step, not me. So dopey, I swear ...
I read the order jackass. I will say what I want, where I want. You do what yougotta do touch guy.
ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Do it.
I read the order jackass. I will say what I want, where I want. You do what yougotta do touch guy.
Like I said, if you keep it up in various threads like a lonely soup chicken clinging to Sinister's ass, it would be an interesting option for my personal entertainment. Thanks.
86 112
Feel free Mutha Fucker. That will show me. And everyone else that you can't let people say what they want on here.
I just thought it would be interesting/entertaining to do for a bit. You can say what you want and would still be able to say what you want, dopey chicken.
86 112
Ramsey, you would hate it if we all ignored you...I really dig jerkin' your chain, lil' babybitch ::hugs::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Middle Finger Wrote:I just thought it would be interesting/entertaining to do for a bit. You can say what you want and would still be able to say what you want, dopey chicken.
Yea right. That would be great fun to respond to a thread in a DIFFERENT thread. Yep. That would make a lot of sense. And you call me dopey.