TWAS THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS
Isn't Ski at Sky one of Zero's relatives?
(12-25-2017, 03:22 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Isn't Ski at Sky one of Zero's relatives?

A tube sock I believe.
(12-25-2017, 03:22 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Isn't Ski at Sky one of Zero's relatives?

Merry Christmas AussieFriend. We are siblings.
It was a really good Christmas this year, lots of fun.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-25-2017, 05:13 PM)Ski at 1SKY6 Wrote:

The three of you?
(12-25-2017, 08:33 PM)BigMark Wrote:

The three of you?
That would make me Knuckles and it would drive me Nuts.

OK I hated you, but now I love you. And I find it hard to stay angry with Zero. Zero is wacky sometimes, but lovable, for sure.
(12-26-2017, 02:53 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: OK I hated you, but now I love you. And I find it hard to stay angry with Zero. Zero is wacky sometimes, but lovable, for sure.

Aussie, A Christmas Wish Come True, Much Love from me and Cosmo and wishing you a Happy New Year.

[Image: a50b067ba33cac00f7b7562f778809d3.gif]http://picasion.com/
It's that time of year again! Twas the night before Christmas...
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Twas the night before MockMas....
Not a creature was stiring
especially not Fry Guy
or Sally for sure
They are so mature
But Clang in his red suit
on top of Sally's roof!
She arose to see
what was the matter!
There was Clang and 8 tiny chipmunks!

On Alvin, Simon, and Theodore, on Chip and Dale, on Gadget, Brittany, and the Chipmunk roasting on an open fire.
Christmas Eve is one of my favorite days of the year. I go outside around 1 am and listen to the sounds of nothing. It's the only day I really believe there is hope in the world and everyone is here for a reason. Somewhere out there is one person that will change the world for the better.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
That is so awesome.

I love when the city is quiet. And I love Christmas Eve better than Christmas.

It's that time of year, Mockers! Give it your best shot.  27
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Reading some of those posts brought a tear to my eye

(12-24-2022, 10:43 AM)Duchess Wrote: It's that time of year, Mockers! Give it your best shot.  27

I'll give my best 3,4,5 or more best pickle back Jameson shots.
I have a baby in my house on Christmas for the first time in years.   One of my neighbors down the street does not have a generator,  but she does have a 4 year old and a 3 month old.   I was heading out to run an errand yesterday,  and saw her sitting in her car in the driveway,   stopped to let her know that I could pick up whatever she needed,  so she didn't have to drag the kids out in the cold (it's been like 10 degrees here since Friday night).   Found out she was in the car trying to keep her kids warm because she had no power and therefore no heat.  Made her follow me back to my place and got them settled into a guest room.    We just finished grabbing all the presents from her place,  and to be honest,  I can't wait for the 4 year old to wake up and realize that santa found her here and left presents.      Christmas is for kids,  after all. 

Merry Christmas!
That is so awesome.
Omg Cannon, what a wonderful story!

I mean I hope thier heat comes on too.

Merry Christmas!