Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Christmas Sabotage
I was at work today and heard the story of toxic dysfunctional behaviour from a colleague at their Christmas get together, some good old fashioned Christmas Sabotage.

I too was also on the receiving end of some attempted Christmas Sabotage, which I thwarted.

Has anyone encountered someone intent on making your Christmas Day celebrations a completely shithouse experience? Someone intent on ruining your Christmas Day?

Anyone encountered Christmas Sabotage?
(12-26-2012, 01:21 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I was at work today and heard the story of toxic dysfunctional behaviour from a colleague at their Christmas get together, some good old fashioned Christmas Sabotage.

I too was also on the receiving end of some attempted Christmas Sabotage, which I thwarted.

Has anyone encountered someone intent on making your Christmas Day celebrations a completely shithouse experience? Someone intent on ruining your Christmas Day?

No. What kind of fucking weirdos do you hang out with?
Are you kidding me User? The highest rate of suicide in the year is on Christmas day. We have all sorts of violence that happens on Christmas day too. The emergency rooms are filled with family brawl injuries.

The guy I was having a conversation with today is very 'well to do' they unfortunately have a leech that has attached himself to their daughter and he is into weird cultish shit. I don't know the details, but his wife worked upstairs today and I caught her crying. Very very nice people.

As for me, I am pretty vigilant about Christmas Day because I know it can go awry. Not everyone has your charmed 'not a care in the world' life User.
Can't ruin my christmas day with that BS, I can always use a new target.
So what happened Aussie?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
The only day that best beats beatdowns other than Christmas is SuperBowl Sunday.
(12-26-2012, 02:24 AM)username Wrote:
(12-26-2012, 01:21 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I was at work today and heard the story of toxic dysfunctional behaviour from a colleague at their Christmas get together, some good old fashioned Christmas Sabotage.

No. What kind of fucking weirdos do you hang out with?

User, User, User...when are you going to learn? You can't mock Aussie on the Mock forum site.
Shame on you!
She probably wants to slit her throat now, and it will be all your fault. I hope you're happy now.
hah

My biggest complaint from yesterday involved my BIL and stuffing. He offered to bring stuffing but instead brought what he needed to make it. Fine but the turkey was going to be ready in an hour or so and he's chatting and not chopping. I'm trying to remain calm but in my head I was thinking "would you fucking be quiet, start chopping and get the fucking STUFFING IN THE OVEN"!

It didn't ruin my day though.
Commando Cunt Queen
I sabotaged myself; forgot the damn sour cream! But, the carnitas turned out just right and dinner was great anyway.

Late lunch/early dinner today should be even better, sour cream and extra jalapeno run is in progress as I type; extending Christmas by one day in my house.
Boxing Day today. It's kind of stupid; we celebrated Christmas with my husband's family yesterday and today we get together again for BD. I'm done. I said anything I wanted to say to them yesterday. Blurg.
Commando Cunt Queen
(12-26-2012, 02:33 PM)username Wrote: Boxing Day today. It's kind of stupid; we celebrated Christmas with my husband's family yesterday and today we get together again for BD. I'm done. I said anything I wanted to say to them yesterday. Blurg.

Is Boxing Day the celebration of the Tsunami from 8 years ago?

What a weird occasion to 'get together'.

Whackjobs!
(12-26-2012, 08:51 AM)ramseycat Wrote: So what happened Aussie?

Nothing happened to me! Attempted passive aggressive shit from a relative which I ignored.
(12-26-2012, 05:16 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: The highest rate of suicide in the year is on Christmas day.

Not in the US.

In fact, on Christmas and Thanksgiving, it's lower than the average daily suicide rate.

New Year's Day is another story . . .

WTF is going on in OZ?

Jesus is not pleased . . . being his birthday party and all.
Sorry Blue who?
hah

Still tossing make believe stats and urban myths as facts, huh?
The only sabotage at my house was trying to cook dinner when I am dealing with sinusitis and bronchitis (again)!! Not fun!!
(12-26-2012, 07:04 PM)nrkerr Wrote: The only sabotage at my house was trying to cook dinner when I am dealing with sinusitis and bronchitis (again)!! Not fun!!

Eww! I wouldn't have eaten your snot and phlegm coated meal! Yuk!

I wouldn't answer her questions, you'll end up as fodder for a term paper.

Don't they teach you to stay out of other people's drama in nuthouse school? Why is some lady crying at work?

I think you people should keep ahold of yourselves if you are working with people who need help. Your dysfunction could send someone over the edge. You should all think harder about that.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
^ this is why the ignore function was invented. This is a discussion board genius.
(12-29-2012, 12:10 AM)Cracker Wrote: I think you people should keep ahold of yourselves if you are working with people who need help. Your dysfunction could send someone over the edge. You should all think harder about that.

Cathartic employment.

The suffering of others elevates Aussie's esteem.

She's the leper with the most fingers in her little colony ripe with drama.

But not in Mock!

"All Hail Queen Stumpy!"