I WANT SOME TOO!
I am off tomorrow. I better get the snow blower ready.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Not too bad in Toledo.Maybe more Friday.
Updated: Dec 26, 2012 10:22 PM EST
3.2" of snow has fallen as of 9:30 PM at the 13abc studio in Toledo, and snow continues to fall across much of the metro area. 6" to 10" of snow has accumulated from Lima to Findlay and Port Clinton.
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
Where the heck do you put the shovelfuls of snow in the city? I watched an episode of the Odd couple the other day and I was wondering.

Thats F.U.s kid user mine has a green suit.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-26-2012, 06:21 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I am off tomorrow. I better get the snow blower ready.

I'm picturing you handling the snowblower. *snicker*

Smiley_emoticons_wink
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-27-2012, 08:16 AM)Maggot Wrote: Where the heck do you put the shovelfuls of snow in the city? I watched an episode of the Odd couple the other day and I was wondering.

Thats F.U.s kid user mine has a green suit.

Actually its my grandson Maggot.

Here is another pic of him. This is a pic of his first deer hunt [I was bow hunting early season so I brought him along before it got to cold for him to handle] when he was 6. We taged no deer that day, but then again I did not think we would. His attention span at that age was still pretty short as well as directed more towards playing than actually hunting, but it was still a great time for both of us!

[Image: CALEBSfirstdaydeerhunting007.jpg]

[Image: CALEBSfirstdaydeerhunting012.jpg]

This was when he was 4 and it was his first time in the woods with me. We were setting up blinds and stands during the preseason.

[Image: 002-5.jpg]

I could start a thread just about him, hahahahaha.
Just a little skiff outside Da'Kids abode this morning

[Image: 5c88ed075b.jpg]
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(12-27-2012, 08:16 AM)Maggot Wrote: Where the heck do you put the shovelfuls of snow in the city? I watched an episode of the Odd couple the other day and I was wondering.

I read that Jack Klugman (and Charles Durning) died on Christmas Eve.

I loved the Odd Couple show; still funny in reruns.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRENvDD9tLsa6oeGo0zEvQ...jWGWeP-f0A]

P.s. My guess is that the snow that people shovel off of their own stoops and driveways/walkways in the city just goes between houses/buildings and in outta the way piles; some morph into snowmen.
Around here, they load up dump trucks with the snow and haul it to the Walmart parking lot and dump it there.

Residents snow gets taken care of the way HotD said.
(12-27-2012, 12:06 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Around here, they load up dump trucks with the snow and haul it to the Walmart parking lot and dump it there.

Residents snow gets taken care of the way HotD said.

^^^Damn...I'm turning into Ramsey with a reply like that!!

You fuckers already knew where they put the snow, didn't cha???

I'm going to smoke some weed now, and get back to normal.
(12-27-2012, 12:12 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: You fuckers already knew where they put the snow, didn't cha???

I'm going to smoke some weed now, and get back to normal.

hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]