Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....

I wouldn't worry too much about the date given the one we had been using was started a day earlier than this one was...er..you know what I mean.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-29-2012, 03:59 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I wouldn't worry too much about the date given the one we had been using was started a day earlier than this one was...er..you know what I mean.

Oh!!! Haha! I took his post differently (obviously).

:Oops:
(12-29-2012, 09:30 AM)Sphincter Cop Wrote:
(12-29-2012, 09:17 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I may need to take one myself if you don't stop offending me by mocking my username and avatar, damn it!!!! Smiley_emoticons_smile

Creepy single white female shit...........

I aint single!
(12-29-2012, 12:54 AM)Cracker Wrote: Maybe I need my straw bent.

Funny, that's exactly what I think you need.
Is your husband fat like you now?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(12-29-2012, 09:45 PM)Cracker Wrote: Is your husband fat like you now?

And you complain about everyone always using the same insults and comebacks.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Yes, sweetie. We are both a couple of walruses.
You can fantasize about him bending your straw if you like. Krystal doesn't mind.
(12-29-2012, 10:28 PM)krystalshores Wrote:

Yes, sweetie. We are both a couple of walruses.
You can fantasize about him bending your straw if you like. Krystal doesn't mind.

Snort
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Coo coo ca chu.
Commando Cunt Queen
(12-29-2012, 10:38 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Snort

Don't you mean "oink" or whatever sound a fraggle makes?
[Image: Fragglefive.jpg]
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(12-29-2012, 10:28 PM)krystalshores Wrote: Yes, sweetie. We are both a couple of walruses.

Thanks. No chubbies. Well, not that kind anyway...

It seems you also don't mind ramsey kissing your ass. I would worry if the tards started agreeing with me.
(12-29-2012, 10:03 PM)ramseycat Wrote:

And you complain about everyone always using the same insults and comebacks.

Its not Cracker's fault. She probably broke her brain after struggling to come up with that insult about my family being gimps. And really, if Cracker is going to call someone fat she needs to take lessons from ESAD. He does it way better and funnier.
(12-29-2012, 11:38 PM)Cracker Wrote: It seems you also don't mind ramsey kissing your ass.

Ramsey would kiss the boogeymans ass if he was mocking YOU.

(12-29-2012, 11:38 PM)Cracker Wrote: I would worry if the tards started agreeing with me.

Then I hope you notice that User follows you around licking your ass.

Is it snowing there?
No, but it was/is snowing like a bitch in Tennessee just past Chattanooga on the Smokies side. The stairs have been frozen all day, I keep waiting for someone to bust their ass so I can laugh (I owe them one).

User is just encouraging me to post because the rest of you are fucking boring. Duchess is letting me get away with it because she knows how much I hate most of you for the LC thing. There isn't redemption for pissing in a dying woman's final thread. Someday I'll spit it out but for now I'm just going to choke on it...
(12-30-2012, 12:21 AM)Cracker Wrote: User is just encouraging me to post because the rest of you are fucking boring.

Not everyone is boring but there's definitely some truth in that.

Post, post, post!!

Fuck you, KS. Go redeem your sex coupon with Duchess and STFU.
(12-30-2012, 12:21 AM)Cracker Wrote: There isn't redemption for pissing in a dying woman's final thread. Someday I'll spit it out but for now I'm just going to choke on it...

THAT was not right. You were privy to information that not all of us had and you criticized us for it. Nobody else who knew LC personally did that but you. Fuck you for that.
(12-30-2012, 01:10 AM)username Wrote: THAT was not right. You were privy to information that not all of us had and you criticized us for it. Nobody else who knew LC personally did that but you. Fuck you for that.

Fuck you stupid cunts. I told you more than once it wasn't good. The rest was private, not for you dumbasses to know.

What did y'all do with the information? Told me I was picking out funeral clothes. Talked about eating and shopping.

Yeah, fuck you for that. Y'all are pieces of shit for that and you can't lay it off on anyone else. Go back and look. Get over your egocentric bullshit and go fucking look.

Then come back here and kiss my ass.
(12-30-2012, 02:20 AM)Cracker Wrote:
(12-30-2012, 01:10 AM)username Wrote: THAT was not right. You were privy to information that not all of us had and you criticized us for it. Nobody else who knew LC personally did that but you. Fuck you for that.

Fuck you stupid cunts. I told you more than once it wasn't good. The rest was private, not for you dumbasses to know.

You made innuendos that it wasn't good. Those of us that weren't in the know knew that cancer that was in the bones (metastasized) was a horrible prognosis but we were left with the word that she was getting treated. In hindsight, dumb hope, but sometimes you cling to the impossible because reality fucking sucks.

Why the fuck do you care if we got your message timely? Maybe you were the one that wanted to steal LC's cancer thunder by being the poor, misunderstood, grieving messenger.
"Oh, I miss LC." "In honor of LC." "Let me start a thread like LC did." "Let me change my avatar to pretend I care and pretend to be shocked even though somebody told me eight fucking times."

True character shows in the bad times.

Gaining personal glory from death is no better than backing over your own child: could be avoided by looking in the fucking mirror.
You whored out, and continue to whore out, your private relationship with LC. Fucking shameful.
Commando Cunt Queen