Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 2013 Trivial, Boring Drivel Thread....
(12-30-2012, 12:21 AM)Cracker Wrote: User is just encouraging me to post because the rest of you are fucking boring. Duchess is letting me get away with it because she knows how much I hate most of you for the LC thing. There isn't redemption for pissing in a dying woman's final thread. Someday I'll spit it out but for now I'm just going to choke on it...

You might want to let go of your self-righteousness for a second and go back and reread the thread in question yourself. You were right along with them pissing in there yourself.

(12-30-2012, 02:20 AM)Cracker Wrote: Fuck you stupid cunts. I told you more than once it wasn't good. The rest was private, not for you dumbasses to know.

What did y'all do with the information? Told me I was picking out funeral clothes. Talked about eating and shopping.

Yeah, fuck you for that. Y'all are pieces of shit for that and you can't lay it off on anyone else. Go back and look. Get over your egocentric bullshit and go fucking look.

Then come back here and kiss my ass.

I get grief. I appreciate honesty. I got where you were coming from in some of the things you said, as well. Still, your acting in there was so over-the-top, so egocentrical, and so lacking any knowledge of how different people deal with someone dying without being able to *really* help, that, frankly, I got the impression that you are a 16-years-old girl thinking that she alone knows what's right and wrong.

What do you care about what others posted, anyway? You go out of your way to shove your contempt of pretty much every Mocker down everyone's throat in the majority of posts I have read from you in here, long before LC posted about her illness. It's not "mocking", it's not funny, witty, or even entertaining (most of the time). What it is is spiteful, vindictive, and relentless to the point where not even the most good-natured person can mistake it for anything but your true feelings, so I gotta wonder why you still hang around.

I'll hazard a guess and say that anyone who has basic medical knowledge or dealt with cancer in some way or other knew that her fate was pretty much sealed. And still, nobody, not a doctor, not a priest, not a friend, not even the patient can know 100% if there isn't a chance to survive, after all. It happens, quite often, actually. What REALLY matters in those cases, even if you seem to have a different opinion, is that the patient, while acknowledging the statistical chances and the reality of how their bodies react to treatment, keep a small glimmer of hope alive. That's standard knowledge, btw. Other people expressing their own hope helps with that a great deal. I am not saying that patients with terminal illnesses should be lied to, or being kept in a La-La-Land of "oh I know you're gonna make it". Just like hope, getting a chance to prepare for death is just as important.

What you come across as demanding from everyone, though, was not helping her to prepare for death. What you seem to have wanted was that upon hearing of her condition, everyone should have said something akin to "hey LC, nice to have known you, too bad you won't make it, RIP" at a time when most of the people in here didn't know if she would still read the posts or not. YOU SIMPLY DON'T DO THAT TO A DYING PERSON. Or, would it have fitted better into your own personal version of "how people have to react to terminal illness" if nobody had posted at all? Do you think that this, in the slim chance that LC were told about how Mockers reacted, would be a good way to show her how much she meant for a lot of people in here? If you do, then, hell, you need to learn a lot more about human emotions than you think.

What I gathered from the posts, only a few Mockers knew LC on a personal level. How could they possibly have known what would have made LC feel better in her time of dying. Hell, most of the times, not even the closest of relatives know that stuff when faced with the imminent death of a loved one. If you knew so much about her as you try to get across, the least one would have expected from you would have been a non-offensive, semi-polite explanation of what LC herself would like to read from everyone. Not what YOU needed everyone to say, but what SHE would have needed. Instead, you came into a thread where a lot of people did the only thing they thought might express their feelings in a respectful way, and threw a temper tantrum worth of a little kid not getting her favorite icecream. And you complain why nobody got your "it's really bad" remarks? Empathy, your name really is not Cracker. Of course, you don't care about anyone besides you anyway, so what was it to you to spit in everyone's face who tried to maintain hope against hope that somehow, this time the medical prognosis would be proven wrong, right?

(12-30-2012, 02:39 AM)Cracker Wrote: "Oh, I miss LC." "In honor of LC." "Let me start a thread like LC did." "Let me change my avatar to pretend I care and pretend to be shocked even though somebody told me eight fucking times."

Once again - I have no idea who you are in real life, but, damn if that isn't the most pathetic display of lacking basic knowledge of how the human mind works I've seen in a long time. It may be stereotypical, but those sentiments are exactly how the majority of people try to deal with a terminal illness. This is an internet community. In most cases, there was no way to do anything else or better than to say stuff like that in the hope that at least, LC will know that people were thinking of her.
Talking about shopping and eating is tough to read about when you are grieving, just like, at least for me, the tradition of coming together for coffee and conversation after a funeral is. But here's something I had to accept myself - it's a necessity for most humans to somehow reassure themselves that life goes on, that there is more than illness and death. Demanding anyone to put everything aside and concentrate on the tragedy at hand is, while heartfelt, completely futile, unrealistic, and unfair to those who feel the need to do so.

And yes, people WERE shocked by her death. It's human nature. We might be able to prepare for most anything, but the death of someone you know will always be shocking, no matter how clear it is from the get-go that that's what's gonna happen. Experiences with death taught me that, and it's a lesson well learned. I hope you will not find out the hard way, yourself, but that you will be able to reflect on this once your grief will have lessened a bit.

Quote:True character shows in the bad times.

Indeed. What you displayed and continue to show is the utter lack of even a lick of empathy or compassion for anyone who dealt with LC's illness and death differently than you. I don't know how many people in here actually understand your reaction to what has been posted as anything other than an egotistical rant from someone who makes a friend's death look like it's all about them, and them alone, but I do hope that those who have been hurt deeply by their loss will do and not be made even more sad by that seeming lack of compassion regarding their emotions.

Quote:Gaining personal glory from death is no better than backing over your own child: could be avoided by looking in the fucking mirror.

Oh gimme a break. What they did was the common method of dealing with illness and death. They tried to console each other, which is their right, and express their feelings in their own personal kind of way. Some were touching, some were a bit over-the-top for me, some were the honest reaction of people who didn't have a personal relationship with LC but still wanted to show their empathy. Nobody except you has shown this kind of "hey, I grieve most so fucking stop saying things that annoy/hurt me" competitive bullshit, so maybe it's you as much as everyone else who should take a good look in the mirror.

Lastly - I am not interested in knowing if you're interested in my opinion or even read my post, so spare me the "Who are you again" bullshit that will most certainly be at the tip of your fingers. There are people here who have kinda grown on me, and if anyone of those reads this and feels a tiny bit good by anything I said in here, the wall of text will have been worth it.
(12-29-2012, 11:35 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(12-29-2012, 10:38 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Snort

Don't you mean "oink" or whatever sound a fraggle makes?
[Image: Fragglefive.jpg]

Nope. I meant snort as in I'm laughing at you as usual.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I couldn't agree more Ily. You nailed Crackass in the head. Even the part where she will say "didn't read it" which we all know is a lie. She is to egotistical not to read every word.
(12-30-2012, 02:41 AM)username Wrote: You whored out, and continue to whore out, your private relationship with LC. Fucking shameful.

"Oh! I had a cancer scare! No, it's not cancer, but I had a scare! See, it really is all about me!" "Well, my so-and-so is dying of cancer/just died of cancer so it is all about ME."

It isn't about my relationship with her. She cared. And y'all couldn't even let her have that. You can try to turn it around all you want, but none of that is deleted, it is all still there. So is all the fakey I-miss-her-so-much bullshit after. Even if it were all deleted, I saw.

No matter what y'all pretend to be now, that stays.

Go back to boring the fuck out of each other. The best part is gone.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(12-30-2012, 10:04 AM)Ilyanna Wrote:
(12-30-2012, 12:21 AM)Cracker Wrote: User is just encouraging me to post because the rest of you are fucking boring. Duchess is letting me get away with it because she knows how much I hate most of you for the LC thing. There isn't redemption for pissing in a dying woman's final thread. Someday I'll spit it out but for now I'm just going to choke on it...

You might want to let go of your self-righteousness for a second and go back and reread the thread in question yourself. You were right along with them pissing in there yourself.

(12-30-2012, 02:20 AM)Cracker Wrote: Fuck you stupid cunts. I told you more than once it wasn't good. The rest was private, not for you dumbasses to know.

What did y'all do with the information? Told me I was picking out funeral clothes. Talked about eating and shopping.

Yeah, fuck you for that. Y'all are pieces of shit for that and you can't lay it off on anyone else. Go back and look. Get over your egocentric bullshit and go fucking look.

Then come back here and kiss my ass.

I get grief. I appreciate honesty. I got where you were coming from in some of the things you said, as well. Still, your acting in there was so over-the-top, so egocentrical, and so lacking any knowledge of how different people deal with someone dying without being able to *really* help, that, frankly, I got the impression that you are a 16-years-old girl thinking that she alone knows what's right and wrong.

What do you care about what others posted, anyway? You go out of your way to shove your contempt of pretty much every Mocker down everyone's throat in the majority of posts I have read from you in here, long before LC posted about her illness. It's not "mocking", it's not funny, witty, or even entertaining (most of the time). What it is is spiteful, vindictive, and relentless to the point where not even the most good-natured person can mistake it for anything but your true feelings, so I gotta wonder why you still hang around.

I'll hazard a guess and say that anyone who has basic medical knowledge or dealt with cancer in some way or other knew that her fate was pretty much sealed. And still, nobody, not a doctor, not a priest, not a friend, not even the patient can know 100% if there isn't a chance to survive, after all. It happens, quite often, actually. What REALLY matters in those cases, even if you seem to have a different opinion, is that the patient, while acknowledging the statistical chances and the reality of how their bodies react to treatment, keep a small glimmer of hope alive. That's standard knowledge, btw. Other people expressing their own hope helps with that a great deal. I am not saying that patients with terminal illnesses should be lied to, or being kept in a La-La-Land of "oh I know you're gonna make it". Just like hope, getting a chance to prepare for death is just as important.

What you come across as demanding from everyone, though, was not helping her to prepare for death. What you seem to have wanted was that upon hearing of her condition, everyone should have said something akin to "hey LC, nice to have known you, too bad you won't make it, RIP" at a time when most of the people in here didn't know if she would still read the posts or not. YOU SIMPLY DON'T DO THAT TO A DYING PERSON. Or, would it have fitted better into your own personal version of "how people have to react to terminal illness" if nobody had posted at all? Do you think that this, in the slim chance that LC were told about how Mockers reacted, would be a good way to show her how much she meant for a lot of people in here? If you do, then, hell, you need to learn a lot more about human emotions than you think.

What I gathered from the posts, only a few Mockers knew LC on a personal level. How could they possibly have known what would have made LC feel better in her time of dying. Hell, most of the times, not even the closest of relatives know that stuff when faced with the imminent death of a loved one. If you knew so much about her as you try to get across, the least one would have expected from you would have been a non-offensive, semi-polite explanation of what LC herself would like to read from everyone. Not what YOU needed everyone to say, but what SHE would have needed. Instead, you came into a thread where a lot of people did the only thing they thought might express their feelings in a respectful way, and threw a temper tantrum worth of a little kid not getting her favorite icecream. And you complain why nobody got your "it's really bad" remarks? Empathy, your name really is not Cracker. Of course, you don't care about anyone besides you anyway, so what was it to you to spit in everyone's face who tried to maintain hope against hope that somehow, this time the medical prognosis would be proven wrong, right?

(12-30-2012, 02:39 AM)Cracker Wrote: "Oh, I miss LC." "In honor of LC." "Let me start a thread like LC did." "Let me change my avatar to pretend I care and pretend to be shocked even though somebody told me eight fucking times."

Once again - I have no idea who you are in real life, but, damn if that isn't the most pathetic display of lacking basic knowledge of how the human mind works I've seen in a long time. It may be stereotypical, but those sentiments are exactly how the majority of people try to deal with a terminal illness. This is an internet community. In most cases, there was no way to do anything else or better than to say stuff like that in the hope that at least, LC will know that people were thinking of her.
Talking about shopping and eating is tough to read about when you are grieving, just like, at least for me, the tradition of coming together for coffee and conversation after a funeral is. But here's something I had to accept myself - it's a necessity for most humans to somehow reassure themselves that life goes on, that there is more than illness and death. Demanding anyone to put everything aside and concentrate on the tragedy at hand is, while heartfelt, completely futile, unrealistic, and unfair to those who feel the need to do so.

And yes, people WERE shocked by her death. It's human nature. We might be able to prepare for most anything, but the death of someone you know will always be shocking, no matter how clear it is from the get-go that that's what's gonna happen. Experiences with death taught me that, and it's a lesson well learned. I hope you will not find out the hard way, yourself, but that you will be able to reflect on this once your grief will have lessened a bit.

Quote:True character shows in the bad times.

Indeed. What you displayed and continue to show is the utter lack of even a lick of empathy or compassion for anyone who dealt with LC's illness and death differently than you. I don't know how many people in here actually understand your reaction to what has been posted as anything other than an egotistical rant from someone who makes a friend's death look like it's all about them, and them alone, but I do hope that those who have been hurt deeply by their loss will do and not be made even more sad by that seeming lack of compassion regarding their emotions.

Quote:Gaining personal glory from death is no better than backing over your own child: could be avoided by looking in the fucking mirror.

Oh gimme a break. What they did was the common method of dealing with illness and death. They tried to console each other, which is their right, and express their feelings in their own personal kind of way. Some were touching, some were a bit over-the-top for me, some were the honest reaction of people who didn't have a personal relationship with LC but still wanted to show their empathy. Nobody except you has shown this kind of "hey, I grieve most so fucking stop saying things that annoy/hurt me" competitive bullshit, so maybe it's you as much as everyone else who should take a good look in the mirror.

Lastly - I am not interested in knowing if you're interested in my opinion or even read my post, so spare me the "Who are you again" bullshit that will most certainly be at the tip of your fingers. There are people here who have kinda grown on me, and if anyone of those reads this and feels a tiny bit good by anything I said in here, the wall of text will have been worth it.

Didn't read it. I'm not even sure who the fuck you are. Part of the troll invasion IIRC.

I'm sure it was profound, but Cracker doesn't give a shit.

Maybe you made some friends, though. Just don't ever think they actually give a shit about you even if they post their love over and over and over and over...

And the 50 year-old retard agreed with you, so that kinda killed your street cred.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
As predicted "I didn't read it". And the age insults. Cracker, you do realize you can't control your age right? Mocking someone's age isn't an insult. You should also at least get it right. I'm 48 and proud of every year. Aren't you like 45 or 46? Dumbass.
What Ily said. Smiley_emoticons_slash

Cracker, I do hope you continue to post. We're just never going to agree on this. Personally, I'm going to try to refrain from talking about LC anymore unless it's in some positive fashion. This bickering about someone who has passed away seems wrong and pointless and I get a little angry at myself every damn time I participate in it.
(12-30-2012, 11:53 AM)ramseycat Wrote: As predicted "I didn't read it". And the age insults. Cracker, you do realize you can't control your age right? Mocking someone's age isn't an insult. You should also at least get it right. I'm 48 and proud of every year. Aren't you like 45 or 46? Dumbass.

I didn't read it. Because I didn't care. You know it will bother her that her Internet wisdom and faux-knowledge of me went unread. Why bother to make a long post if you don't want someone to read it? Why get involved in drama that doesn't concern you? The Internet breeds some weird bitches.

Your age is an insult because you are so fucking stupid. I never understood how you can live so long and not have anything interesting to say. You are only semi-amusing when someone is dogging you for being stupid. And you are okay with that. That's the really sick part. You are used to your own worthlessness. Oh, and you look like a chicken.

This thread will pop up from time to time. People will go read that other thread and realize what pieces of shit most of you are. They will see how you invoke her to get attention and have people feel sorry for you because SHE died.

I'll remind you every now and then. Just because.
Careful Cracker, your bitterness is showing again. And you are a bad liar. You read every word written here about you because you love the attention.
Haha... F2 are you seeing the irony here? Ramsey hacks at you all the time about some 'posse' bullshit, but at the mention of cracker, there she is.... Like a happy little dog; too scared to bark on it's own.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
And here comes Crashass. The irony here is that YOU pop up to defend you boyfriend Crackass.
(12-30-2012, 11:41 AM)Cracker Wrote: Didn't read it. I'm not even sure who the fuck you are. Part of the troll invasion IIRC.

I'm sure it was profound, but Cracker doesn't give a shit.

Maybe you made some friends, though. Just don't ever think they actually give a shit about you even if they post their love over and over and over and over...

And the 50 year-old retard agreed with you, so that kinda killed your street cred.

Ilyanna Wrote:I am not interested in knowing if you're interested in my opinion or even read my post, so spare me the "Who are you again" bullshit that will most certainly be at the tip of your fingers.

Cracker Wrote:Don't y'all get bored posting the same tired stuff over and over? Don't you already know what the next poster is going to post?

Predictable post is predictable, lol.
Well, that was easy.
I'm on to you, newspaperman!!

Every year around this time, the newspaper delivery gets fucked up for a few days. Either he's enjoying his Christmas tips and thinks we'll forget come next December or he's throwing a hissy fit for a lack of tips.

Regardless, I WANT MY NEWSPAPER, ASSHOLE!!

I always tip but I'm always late (a few days after the new year). I don't think I'm going to give him anything this year. Dramaqueen
Moved this to the end is near thread.

Aussie, you're in 2013 right now, aren't you? How is it?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yes it's morning 2013. I worked yesterday. I am glad I have a few days off. I am not sure about 2013 yet.

We had a BBQ here. I saw the New Year in with a bang Smiley_emoticons_wink

I always pull my orange juice out of the fridge in the same manner, grab the handle & SHAKESHAKESHAKE, today when I did it the top flew off & juice sprayed everywhere. 52

...boring drivel for sure.
Gah, mishaps like that can totally ruin my good mood. Happened to me with a large container of yogurt the other day. That stuff was all over the kitchen, I needed an hour to clean up. Wasn't even my yogurt.
That is the kind of mess you find for weeks and weeks. Little spits everywhere!