When Hell Freezes Over
Next time someone says to you, "When Hell freezes over" you can say right back, DONE!
This one was so stupid I just had to move it to this forum. I'm just sayin, I hadda ...
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:This one was so stupid I just had to move it to this forum. I'm just sayin, I hadda ...
Sure, sure Smiley_emoticons_wink

I thought they were funny Smiley_emoticons_smile
D is on a "special" role of posting boring dumb shit, but hey, every site needs a resident idiot.
Our quota was filled when Ramsey joined.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Ramsey never posts boring, dumb pictures though. I don't think she knows how.
Ramsey still thinks a Jpeg is something on Jennifer Lopez's clothes line
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
crash Wrote:Ramsey still thinks a Jpeg is something on Jennifer Lopez's clothes line
Good one! ::laugh::
86 112
Aw don't pick on the geek... what he posted is actually a real sign in a real town called Hell, Michigan.

I think Michiganders find it more amusing than the rest of us.... one of those privat joke kinda things. My other half is from MI and he finds that quite amusing too for some reason.
:?

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ditch the cigarette & exchange coffee for a coke can and who knows, that might actually me in 30 years Smiley_emoticons_razz
Thanks Ant. Don't forget we have Paradise, MI too Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Its even colder than hell, being its up in the UP & on Lake Superior.

Still, supposed to be pretty nice in summer. All 3 weeks of that we seem to get the past few years.
The UP is lovely D. The Car Towns and Detroit are shit holes. We go there every couple years to visit his family.

It's like a shitty version of Brooklyn, NY without the good things to do. I found it to be a very depressing place.
The Antagonist Wrote:The UP is lovely D. The Car Towns and Detroit are shit holes. We go there every couple years to visit his family.

It's like a shitty version of Brooklyn, NY without the good things to do. I found it to be a very depressing place.
Yes, the UP *IS* lovely... in summer. I've been there many times visiting the lighthouses and touring the neat old places. But in winter... you better own a snowmobile, because most rural homes are snowed in 7 months out of the year.
I think we're forgetting about D's horribly, corny-ass sense of humor, and old 3rd grade joke pics.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I think we're forgetting about D's horribly, corny-ass sense of humor, and old 3rd grade joke pics.
It has been logged in for future reference.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:I think we're forgetting about D's horribly, corny-ass sense of humor, and old 3rd grade joke pics.
It has been logged in for future reference.
Thank you.
86 112
Duchess Wrote:Our quota was filled when Ramsey joined.
::showass::
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
sally Wrote:Ramsey never posts boring, dumb pictures though. I don't think she knows how.
Yea, I think we need another picture of your ass. Because that is the classy thing to do. That and posting pics of your boobs.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:
sally Wrote:Ramsey never posts boring, dumb pictures though. I don't think she knows how.
Yea, I think we need another picture of your ass. Because that is the classy thing to do. That and posting pics of your boobs.
Are you saying that my tits and ass are boring and dumb :;beat::