When Hell Freezes Over
ramseycat Wrote:
sally Wrote:Ramsey never posts boring, dumb pictures though. I don't think she knows how.
Yea, I think we need another picture of your ass. Because that is the classy thing to do. That and posting pics of your boobs.

Classy like this?

sally Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
sally Wrote:Ramsey never posts boring, dumb pictures though. I don't think she knows how.
Yea, I think we need another picture of your ass. Because that is the classy thing to do. That and posting pics of your boobs.
Are you saying that my tits and ass are boring and dumb :;beat::
Um, no? ::tip::
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:

Classy like this?
Let it go Lumpy. She is gone now. Isn't that what you wanted?
ramseycat Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:

Classy like this?
Not particularly. And I'll let it go whenyou stop making bone headed comments like the one above.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:

Classy like this?
Not particularly. And I'll let it go whenyou stop making bone headed comments like the one above.
My comments have nothing to do with Sinister.
The Antagonist Wrote:Aw don't pick on the geek... what he posted is actually a real sign in a real town called Hell, Michigan.

I think Michiganders find it more amusing than the rest of us.... one of those privat joke kinda things. My other half is from MI and he finds that quite amusing too for some reason.
There is a small WV town named 'Orgas'.

Yes, there is always a little 'm' painted onto the end of the name.

(I'm surprised I couldn't find a picture of it online)
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:

Classy like this?

I swear to god if I ever see that motherfucking photo again I will vomit chunks of blood.

I has become more common on the internet than thatvideo of the fat kid playing with a lightsabre.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.