Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
what's new?
(01-29-2013, 08:42 PM)username Wrote:
(01-29-2013, 08:36 PM)JsMom Wrote: Mock is full of babies this year! Smiley_emoticons_smile

^^I see one now.

I bet you^^ do 86
(01-29-2013, 10:58 PM)crash Wrote: She's all super chirpy and posty atm...can't be long until the other pole kicks in and the avatar get's deleted again.

Meltdown in 4...3...2...

I know... nauseating, isn't it.

She probably hit the bottle and is in that good, silly drunken stupor at the moment. We can only hope she tips it a few more times than usual.

Those are the best days on mock.
(01-29-2013, 10:58 PM)crash Wrote: She's all super chirpy and posty atm...

At least I post in here. I like to change my avatar which is more than I can say for you also. *yawn*
(01-29-2013, 11:38 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: *yawn*

...indeed
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(01-29-2013, 11:52 PM)crash Wrote:
(01-29-2013, 11:38 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: *yawn*

...indeed

yes indeed. Smiley_emoticons_smile I took my avatar down especially for you.
(01-29-2013, 08:36 PM)JsMom Wrote: Mock is full of babies this year!

They are everywhere I turn in real life too.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Clearly the maternity policy of mock should be posted in the rules. Sally came back so soon as shr had a mock baby shower too.

Thanks for the congrats, without getting into too much baby talk, I was in hospital more or less everyday before baby arrived early on xmas day and there is no wifi there unless you pay a stupid amount, such a rip off. Hence why I was gone for so long
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

You had the baby on Christmas? Poor thing is fucked for life!
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-31-2013, 02:03 PM)username Wrote: You had the baby on Christmas? Poor thing is fucked for life!

I know poor girl, she is gonna hate her birthday!
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

I'd let her think that all the festivities were in her honor...and run with it for the rest of my life.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-31-2013, 04:41 PM)Jezreel Wrote:
(01-31-2013, 02:03 PM)username Wrote: You had the baby on Christmas? Poor thing is fucked for life!

I know poor girl, she is gonna hate her birthday!

But what a nice Christmas gift for you. Smiley_emoticons_smile

You can tell her she's ubber special; she shares a birthday with the Son of God after all.
Commando Cunt Queen
Yes couldn't ask for a better gift and I will make sure she still has an extra special birthday, you're righf I will tell her she is uber special and its her day, her older sister might get a bit jealous

(01-31-2013, 05:45 PM)username Wrote: You can tell her she's ubber special; she shares a birthday with the Son of God after all.

Yes, but she will always play second fiddle to Jesus. Jesus is the star of the show on Christmas Day and no one puts baby in the corner, Baby Jesus that is.

Sorry Jezreel, we have had a few issues with User and the truth lately.
You don't know shit about Christmas. You have Christmas in the summer. That's fucked up.
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-01-2013, 02:50 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Sorry Jezreel, we have had a few issues with User and the truth lately.

Too much truth? Blunt truth? Telling it like it is?

User may be a bit of a bitch sometimes, but she doesn't strike me as a liar. If anything she is too honest sometimes.
(02-01-2013, 02:50 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(01-31-2013, 05:45 PM)username Wrote: You can tell her she's ubber special; she shares a birthday with the Son of God after all.

Yes, but she will always play second fiddle to Jesus. Jesus is the star of the show on Christmas Day and no one puts baby in the corner, Baby Jesus that is.

Sorry Jezreel, we have had a few issues with User and the truth lately.
My child will not play second fiddle to anyone even jesus, who in all honesty means nothing to me, he isn't my mesiah. No one puts my baby in the corner, not even jesus!

Happy birthday Jezreel and your Christmas baby too.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
No one even knows when Jesus was born. Christmas was originally a pagan holiday and the Christians took their holiday and named it their own to make it easier for pagans to convert to Christianity while still being able to keep their rituals. You have a pagan baby, not a Jesus baby.
Your about as toxic as a urinal cake at chernobyl.........wish the bitch a happy birthday, geez.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Baby smaby, let us know when you have a fucking giraffe.