Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
SUPER BOWL SUNDAY

I know only a few of us are actually into the game but I also know that there are those who aren't a fan but will party on that day. Do any of you have plans? Throwing a party? Preparing food you wouldn't normally prepare on a Sunday afternoon/evening?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
We're hosting a party. I'm already hyperventilating a little bit reading all the pre-game articles in the newspaper. I'd almost prefer to not have anyone over so I could turn off the t.v. at will like I have with all the other games.

These little kiosks have popped up at some Shell stations around here. They're selling jerseys and stuff. I've never owned a jersey myself but I'm debating about getting one. Of course if I do, I'm afraid I'll jinx the game. 50
Commando Cunt Queen

Ohmaigawds! You can't actively watch the game! You have to do it like you did all season!
(01-27-2013, 01:55 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Ohmaigawds! You can't actively watch the game! You have to do it like you did all season!

I know, right? Okay. I will start out watching it (like I usually do) but if the 49'ers go down at all, I'll go up to my room and not watch the game. Screw the guests; I have a job to do.
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-27-2013, 02:00 PM)username Wrote: Screw the guests; I have a job to do.

Thank you for your understanding.

hah
I'll be watching with my brother. Last year we watch it at the hospital. We got s oldest for being too loud.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

I've discovered I can read & comprehend Ramsey speak with no problem. 21
Not watching the game(well maybe I'll record it to watch the half time show and commercials later), but I am making homemade pizza, chicken wings, and onion dip and spinach dip.

Clang, do you put your spinach dip in a bread bowl?

[Image: inauguation-7.jpg]
No, but now I might.
(01-27-2013, 02:08 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I've discovered I can read & comprehend Ramsey speak with no problem. 21

fucking a! I am not posting from my phone anymore. Auto correct screws it up every time.

I've read damnyouautocorrect a few times for the laughs. I think some of them are hysterical.

Life is too short to worry about the dumb stuff, Ramsey. Keep posting from your phone.
Hosting or attending Super Bowl parties for 20 years.

The last several have been at my best friends place. He's got the best audio/visual setup.

About 10 to 20 people. Always family friendly!

I bring the shrimp. And my own private recipe red sauce. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

[Image: 8420571513_33f713ebbd_n.jpg]
I love my country! I don't trust my government!

Nom Nom Nom. They are my favorite seafood.
I like the jumbo shrimp (21/25 per lb.) Good party size.

Went thru 4 lbs last year. 44
I love my country! I don't trust my government!
(01-27-2013, 04:59 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I've read damnyouautocorrect a few times for the laughs. I think some of them are hysterical.

Life is too short to worry about the dumb stuff, Ramsey. Keep posting from your phone.

It's so fucking annoying!! I try to check stuff but clearly not good enough. Lol.

My SIL has an iPad and its so cool!! I was playing around with it last night. Now I really want a tablet.
We are attending a party at a family member's house. I offered to have people over to our house but it usually works out better for us to go somewhere that way we can leave when the little one gets sleepy.

I haven't decided what to take quite yet. I usually default to the Jalapeno Popper Dip or Buffalo Chicken Dip. Both are family favorites.
I think Captain crunch chicken would be good.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I'm happy. Turns out the only people coming over for the game are my BIL and FIL. I'll just shove a bunch of food in front of them and go watch the game in our bedroom like I usually do. Smiley_emoticons_smile
Commando Cunt Queen
The only person that is coming over is my husband's aunt. We usually have a small get together, but my FIL had a stroke about a month ago, and my MIL stays with him most of the time. We just thought we would not have a party this year.

However, I am making a Fiesta Chopped Salad for dinner, complete with some rotel. That's about it for me.