Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
SUPER BOWL SUNDAY
(01-06-2016, 04:14 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-06-2016, 03:59 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Before the playoffs start, let's get everyone to make a prediction:

Good idea! Panthers & Patriots. Patriots win.

I just pulled that outta my butt.

Duchess, is this ^ what you mean when you "had it right all along?"
(01-06-2016, 07:44 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Okay, here goes.

SUPER BOWL L:
Denver 22, Carolina 13

Manning becomes feel good story of the year 2 months after it appeared he wouldn't ever play again.

Duchess, we all know there was only one person who truly had it right all along.

Smiley_emoticons_smile
(02-09-2016, 02:32 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(01-06-2016, 07:44 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Okay, here goes.

SUPER BOWL L:
Denver 22, Carolina 13

Manning becomes feel good story of the year 2 months after it appeared he wouldn't ever play again.

Duchess, we all know there was only one person who truly had it right all along.

Smiley_emoticons_smile

Hey.........I went with Denver and made 500.00
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-09-2016, 02:27 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Duchess, is this ^ what you mean when you "had it right all along?"

How long ago was that? I feel like I've been rootin' for Peyton for awhile, in the meantime, everyone else was saying Cam was going to go in there and basically hand Peyton his ass.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-09-2016, 02:41 PM)Maggot Wrote: I went with Denver and made 500.00

*ahem* Did you place that bet right about the time you came in Mock shouting, GO PEYTON?

Are you going to spend at least half of that on something fun or are you going to sock it all away? Does the Professor know about it?
It's 'Mama don't know' money.
(02-09-2016, 02:50 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: It's 'Mama don't know' money.

What do you spend "Mama don't know" money on? If the other guys have some "Mama don't know" money, I want to know what they spend it on too. I'm just curious!
(02-09-2016, 03:09 PM)Duchess Wrote:

What do you spend "Mama don't know" money on? If the other guys have some "Mama don't know" money, I want to know what they spend it on too. I'm just curious!

I don't have it anymore.

In the old days I'd use it for anything minor I wanted.

All of my accounts and credit cards are joint right now, so everything in our relationship is very transparent. However, that means if I go get a $5 mocha, I can hear about it.

So, for me, if I were to stumble on $100 of Mama Don't Know now, I'd use it for coffee, snacks, etc.

Maggott probably uses his for hookers & blow.
(02-09-2016, 03:09 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Hookers and blow.

That's what the Mexican at the convenience store said he'd spend his Powerball winnings on.

Have fun!

Donovan, your team won the Super Bowl, don't you have anything to say? If my team won you wouldn't be able to shut me up. I'd be so SO happy. Singing & dancing happy. Happy as a pig in shit. Cloud nine happy. All day long orgasms happy. Har Har. Gawd, I hope I live long enough to see that. Pleeeeeease.
(02-10-2016, 04:09 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Donovan, your team won the Super Bowl, don't you have anything to say? If my team won you wouldn't be able to shut me up. I'd be so SO happy. Singing & dancing happy. Happy as a pig in shit. Cloud nine happy. All day long orgasms happy. Har Har. Gawd, I hope I live long enough to see that. Pleeeeeease.

I'm guessing the Broncos aren't really his team.

Maybe the Bills?
Andy could straighten Cam out.

The "other" Doritoes commercial.

I don't crow for football teams ever since Denver won and I wrote asking for my fan support paycheck. They're still laughing I think.

As for who was on the bench: NOBODY thinks Peyton won that game. His performance was as bad as Cam's. Defense won it. And Brock would have been just fine in that slot. I just hope they keep the kid going forward.

The above all being said, it IS still pretty nice that they won. Because it makes every bit of poo BG flings at me just one more bit of shit from a guy whose team WASN'T on the field lol. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(02-12-2016, 10:59 AM)Donovan Wrote: I don't crow for football teams ever since Denver won and I wrote asking for my fan support paycheck. They're still laughing I think.

As for who was on the bench: NOBODY thinks Peyton won that game. His performance was as bad as Cam's. Defense won it. And Brock would have been just fine in that slot. I just hope they keep the kid going forward.

The above all being said, it IS still pretty nice that they won. Because it makes every bit of poo BG flings at me just one more bit of shit from a guy whose team WASN'T on the field lol. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Here's the difference: Peyton is getting another ring for his performance on the field in the Superbowl. Osweiler's ring is more of a participation trophy, and Cam isn't getting a ring. At the end of the day, Kubiac made the right decision to bank on Peyton's playoff experience when he got healthy. In doing so, he won a Superbowl. Game, set, match.
(02-12-2016, 10:59 AM)Donovan Wrote: I don't crow for football teams ever since Denver won and I wrote asking for my fan support paycheck. They're still laughing I think.

You're a sweetie. I would be insufferable in your shoes.
(02-12-2016, 12:22 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:

Here's the difference: Peyton is getting another ring for his performance on the field in the Superbowl. Osweiler's ring is more of a participation trophy, and Cam isn't getting a ring. At the end of the day, Kubiac made the right decision to bank on Peyton's playoff experience when he got healthy. In doing so, he won a Superbowl. Game, set, match.
I maintain their have won that game with or without Peyton at the helm. His participation was negligible. In fact, he played like absolute shit. If it were anything else, for a legendary qb winning a Superbowl for his probable final game...why wasn't he MVP? Fully half of the previous winning qb's were designated SBMVP. 26 of 50. So why not Peyton, if his presence was so integral? Answer: it wasn't. He stunk it up and Miller and Ware carried the lot to victory. They won despite Peyton, not because of him.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(02-12-2016, 02:34 PM)Donovan Wrote:
(02-12-2016, 12:22 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:

I maintain their have won that game with or without Peyton at the helm. His participation was negligible. In fact, he played like absolute shit. If it were anything else, for a legendary qb winning a Superbowl for his probable final game...why wasn't he MVP? Fully half of the previous winning qb's were designated SBMVP. 26 of 50. So why not Peyton, if his presence was so integral? Answer: it wasn't. He stunk it up and Miller and Ware carried the lot to victory. They won despite Peyton, not because of him.
Cool story bro.