Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
SUPER BOWL SUNDAY
I wasn't just referring to your Vikes prediction. I think you may even end up right against the Seahawks. Zimmer really has the Vikes D well oiled. I only went Seattle because they seem to know how to win the big games and the Vikes are due to choke.

I'd love to see Andy Reid keep on winning. I've wished him much success ever since those fuckers up in Philly ran him out of town on a rail, I'm talking about fans not management.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-06-2016, 07:06 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(01-06-2016, 06:36 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(01-06-2016, 04:14 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-06-2016, 03:59 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Before the playoffs start, let's get everyone to make a prediction:

Good idea! Panthers & Patriots. Patriots win.

I just pulled that outta my butt.

NOOOOOOOO!

Make a prediction or add something meaningful.

Just once in your Mock existence.

This is my small request of you.

Kiss my white ass.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Not a very small target..
Chiefs over Arizona.

Go Big Red.

I lurve Coach Reid.
After the Superbowl there is nothing until spring, its as if time stops.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Now that football is over (for me) I am thinking about Game of Thrones and opening the pool.
I think I'll be with you in a couple of days..

Probably should start packing.
(01-07-2016, 07:01 AM)Maggot Wrote: After the Superbowl there is nothing until spring, its as if time stops.

Football ends and NASCAR begins at the same time.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
(01-07-2016, 07:18 AM)crash Wrote: I think I'll be with you in a couple of days..

Probably should start packing.

And also with you..................Priest

To me, that signals the closing of Mass.
Massachusetts is closing ?
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!

Yes, at 5:00 PM today.
I don't know where they got that shaking hands thing. The few times I go I'm all twitchy by the time it gets to that point and I just want to hit someone over the head with the song book.
Peyton is officially the starter again for the playoffs. Considering his record in post season play, not sure how confident that makes me. I would very much love to see the Broncos beat the Seahawks in the Superbowl but there's no guarantee either team will get there.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.

I think it would be completely fuckin' awesome if Peyton could win a Super Bowl on his way out the door. I don't have anyone to root for right now so I'm going to root for him and his team to keep progressing down the line.
(01-07-2016, 07:05 PM)Donovan Wrote: Peyton is officially the starter again for the playoffs. Considering his record in post season play, not sure how confident that makes me. I would very much love to see the Broncos beat the Seahawks in the Superbowl but there's no guarantee either team will get there.
Who'd have thunk it? hah
I like the commercials he's been doing for some insurance company.

Nationwide and now that you've mentioned it, it is playing in my head.